• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So I am getting complaints because of This bullshit,

Comical as this version of the hide, compared to the old one, is sunday school.
Panties abound.

BTW my boloney has a first name...

R
Why do men name their penis....

They don't want a stranger making decisions for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04 and Rthur
I come here a lot just to read technical stuff and hang out with good shooters of more skill and experience but The Bear Pit is kinda of a blight (at times) on intelligent discourse. Why don't ya'll just close it and save the headaches?

Just Sayin'.....

VooDoo
You do know you don't have to click on the Bear pit button, don't you?
Kinda of a strange statement coming from you, where are you at when you posted that statement?
I'm confused.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1J04
It has gotten a lot more touchy feely here. But still best place on the net.

75B1CFE8-68FE-4429-AEF9-1A0A38AC8BCF.jpeg

Yer way reading too much into it man. My only statement was if it's such a pain in the ass maybe shutting it down would be better for Frank and Mods. I was under the impression most of us come here for the precision shooting environment...this is true for me.

Apparently your more interested in labeling folks and calling them out/confrontation. Good luck to ya...

VooDoo

Seems Frank and the mods are fine at taking care of themselves.

When the candle burns too bright they are quick to snuff it out. Im sure they appreciate your concern though.

What is it with you people?

It's always "For the children"....

We know it's about your demands but you always play the "Just thinking of others" card.

Own your thoughts and ideas, defend them. If they are any good we will all be convinced.

I come here a lot just to read technical stuff and hang out with good shooters of more skill and experience but The Bear Pit is kinda of a blight (at times) on intelligent discourse. Why don't ya'll just close it and save the headaches?

Just Sayin'.....

VooDoo

Wait. You’re in the pit complaining about the pit?

this is just like my little sister as kids telling on me that I didn’t have my eyes closed during prayers. My dad then asked her how she knew I didn’t have my eyes closed, she stood up and pointed at me and Yelled “BECAUSE I SAW HIM DAD”!!!

Yes. This is how stupid you sound.

don’t come in and yell at everyone for coming in.

dummy.

Bender.

Wait. You’re in the pit complaining about the pit?

this is just like my little sister as kids telling on me that I didn’t have my eyes closed during prayers. My dad then asked her how she knew I didn’t have my eyes closed, she stood up and pointed at me and Yelled “BECAUSE I SAW HIM DAD”!!!

Yes. This is how stupid you sound.

don’t come in and yell at everyone for coming in.

dummy.

Bender.
Yell?

OK. I get it.

VooDoo

@Redmanss - it was a joke.

i have reported scammers a few times and once a douche posting specific violent threats. He needed gone.
Never took it seriously,...besides I've been reported so much over the years I now wear it as a badge of honor. Every so often I'm told to ratchet it down a notch or two, then 3-4 days later, it's back to normal,...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04 and Redmanss
We have two fuck off sections out of how many informational ones ?

picture a squadbay after hours,

don’t presume to tell us how to run the site

I don’t care you comment on current events, I just want people to know, others are watching, and looking for an excuse to point their finger and scream, so don’t give them a reason, if a thread is getting out of hand, or a member, we remove them, pretty simple model.

@Redmanss - it was a joke.

i have reported scammers a few times and once a douche posting specific violent threats. He needed gone.
I realized you probably don't know the reference to the "Not Appreciated" comment. I thought all the regulars in the Pit had seen it, but since it appears you took the joke seriously I wanted to fill you in on it. Read the recent epic thread here: https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/what-magnum-has-the-best-barrel-life.7009632/

I never read that thread.

it just looked too stupid from the outside.

plus I am busy AF with the whole work and parent thing.
Thanks for the explanation.

Reactions: Redmanss

I remember those days. I've since graduated on to the "Spoil the grandkids, sugar them up and give them back while hysterically laughing" days. They do get much better.

Of course, still working my ass off though...

Op was asking for a which magnum short action to cip length with factory ammo has the best barrel life. One of the best responses was from Theis with the recommendation of 22wmr. What was also great is op posted it in elr first and dthomas moved it to the bear pit. Op hasn't been back since that day.