• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So is it over? Biden wins?

This election is equivalent to home invaders telling you for months they plan on walking into your home on a certain date and stealing everything you own and you're not going to do anything to stop them.

And so far, thats what they've done.

Reactions: BullGear
Last time I’m going to tell everyone to stop even suggesting violence. Even back door hints.

Stop it. If not, I’m going to start handing out bans that lift after the next President is sworn in.

This is not a political site. Some political discussion is allowed. But definitely no militarization or violence talks or even hints.

I'd say if there's anything you want that holds more than 10 rounds, buy it yesterday. Even if there's zero gun control passed, mag and semi-auto gun prices are about to go through the roof, just like they did for at least the first 2+ years of Obama, panic buying will be the norm regardless of what passes. Already too late for ammo, mark my words, it will be years before that's back to normal now. Biden's aids have already outlined he's going after "assault weapons", high capacity mags, and to try and limit ammo/mag/parts sales over the internet in the last couple days. Guns are a major part of both his and his VP's agenda on day 1, doesn't matter if he can pass anything, it simply being on the news will drive panic buying, and zero supply.

Gun and Ammo companies are probably quietly very very happy. Nothing increases prices and sells more guns and ammo like Democrats gaining more political control. I bet we smash recent record gun sales starting this month and continue to do so.
Where do you find this talk of his aids regarding gun control?

You can read his campaign website. That should be enough. Or Google Kamala Harris gun control. Shes from California so get comfortable...
Yeah I've read his website, and its certainly alarming. I just thought you said there was recent chatter of it.

There's a reason Biden never left his basement...he knew the fix was in.

Their plan in no particular order
Get control of the Senate
Give statehood to PR DC Guam etc.
Pack the courts
1A now with restrictions
2A chipped away at first then whole hog
Destroy what is left of the Constitution

We have already experienced blatant violations of law with absolutely no accountability. Why would we expect anything different now? They have too many people in positions of power. The President and the 70 million have none. The Dems have played the long game very well.

I am getting kinda old, but I can still climb a water tower.
1A is already done. Georgia votes are critical in Senate. Reversing the transgender military ban, re-"authorizing" critical race theory, mask mandates/shut downs, reversing the ban on travel from terrorist countries, re-entering the Paris climate accord, DREAMER/DACA citizenship are first are all "immediate executive orders", 2A rights "within the first 100 days", then taking God out of the Constitution and most government, preventing Church and synagogue meetings, reverse tax incentives/new 43% capital gains tax, blocking the agreements to support Taiwan.