• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So Pandora's Box is open

Option: Infiltrate the Democrat Party, become a poll worker, and do unto them as they do to you. hack the hackers and subvert their electronic voting hacks.

Reactions: Bender
Seems like Soros, Bloomberg, communist china simply purchase the election outcome they want.
The lax voting rules, procedures & software fraud might be symptoms, but how to address the cause?

Regardless of what shakes out in January, this election and the associated mess needs to be paraded in the public's face and election reform laws have to be passed. Any politician who votes it down should be called out and confronted on it daily.

Fuck just reformed laws passed! I want to see people in fucking chains over this!!!!

I don't think they covered that in Social Studies (Civics.) We have been taught tolerance. Tolerate people of different races, origin, religion, and culture. So when democrats burned down our cities we tolerated. When middle-class lawns all over America sprouted BLM signs we tolerated. Now that the deep State and Political leaders of both parties stole our election we tolerate. If we protest it will be peaceful.

It's like the eighth grade girl who claims she can beat up any boy. This is only true in districts where boys are taught by their fathers that they cannot hit girls. Because in eighth grade you don't win fights by being stronger. You don't win fights by getting better grades. To win you have to hit back.

In other words it's not going to happen any time soon.

Why do you think Obama went so far crying the dangers of right wing terrorism? Because they have a plan to be ready if you ever decide....

I think these two are apples and oranges. Tolerance of that which is different is good. Imagine if we were all like you. ;) 😂 Or me.

Burning cities and stealing elections are criminal activities and should not be tolerated regardless.

And gutting the military of any but career yes boys.

The weather here has been atypical.

Hundred plus for well over a month beyond normal, was week or two of Fall, then plunge down to freezing at night (I live at about 4500ft ASL, and temps are generally ten degrees or so lower than Tucson, for instance). This area is what they mean when they talk about The High Lonesome. This week, the snow stayed above 6000ft, all the hilltops around here are white.

For example, we kill our own rattlers here, even though that nice young Deputy feller said he'd be happy to take the "Snake Call" next time...

Next time a neighbor calls all out of breath asking for me to do their snake in the dark a few doors down, I'm calling the deputies; it got a tad dodgy this last time, it was in town.

For real snake emergencies, I just bought a box of CCI 22lr Snake Loads. Call it citizen's snake detention...

Oh, well...

Greg

If this fraudulent election stands meaningful elections are over, and more significantly the government (Federal, State, and possibly local) will no longer be viewed as legitimate by most people simply because they "won" an election. The caveat to that being that people will likely accept government (whether they believe it was legitimately elected or not) so long as it conforms with their political/ideological tribe. Sadly, this is largely also true if Trump manages to overcome the fraud and get a second term, but fails to overcome the massive propaganda and convince most ordinary people that don't support him that there was indeed massive electoral fraud against him and he indeed won legitimately. I think the former is still possible and Trump could overcome the fraud and win, but to the latter of convincing ordinary people on the other side, that would be a Herculean task. So, in essence the damage is likely done no matter who's the next President.

If this fraudulent election stands meaningful elections are over, and more significantly the government (Federal, State, and possibly local) will no longer be viewed as legitimate by most people simply because they "won" an election. The caveat to that being that people will likely accept government (whether they believe it was legitimately elected or not) so long as it conforms with their political/ideological tribe. Sadly, this is largely also true if Trump manages to overcome the fraud and get a second term, but fails to overcome the massive propaganda and convince most ordinary people that don't support him that there was indeed massive electoral fraud against him and he indeed won legitimately. I think the former is still possible and Trump could overcome the fraud and win, but to the latter of convincing ordinary people on the other side, that would be a Herculean task. So, in essence the damage is likely done no matter who's the next President.
This is why the entire election must be declared invalid and a new election held with rules to prevent fraud.

I think these two are apples and oranges. Tolerance of that which is different is good. Imagine if we were all like you. ;) 😂 Or me.

Burning cities and stealing elections are criminal activities and should not be tolerated regardless.

And gutting the military of any but career yes boys.

The first thing you train your dog is to pay attention to you. All other training is based on the dog paying attention.

This is the opposite of that. If you don't like something, say gay marriage, just ignore it because it's none of your business anyway. As a matter of fact nuthin is any of our business any more. We have been conditioned to accept an keep our mouth shut.

But just like eighth grade a weakling can win if the stronger kid is not allowed to hit back, we can be forced to accept Corrupt China Joe as POTUS.

Reactions: Snipe260
I used to work as a Machinist, and was even one in the Military (for a time). Machinists also used the term "Tolerance".
The word Tolerance meant, how "wrong" a part could be, before it created friction, or damaged other components in a system or mechanism.
A shaft which is out of "tolerance", could be so large that it cracked the gear it was slid into, or so small/loose it caused gears on it to slap around and damaging adjacent gears. If it was a spindle, too tight and it created damaging friction, too small and it would slap around and wallow out the hole it was supposed to spin in. Being "within" Tolerance was an important thing, as it prevented severe damage to the entire system which incorporated the part.

In the modern context, they have changed the meaning of "tolerance". It now means that any part, no matter how irregular and misshapen, must be incorporated into the whole, even if it damages the whole. The Whole should accept the damage without complaint. That concept seems very dysfunctional.

I think the word tolerance is broken, and is no longer tolerable within the current context... I prefer the machinist definition. A part will be tolerated, UNTIL it starts to damage the system. At that point, the part is not accepted, as it brings the whole system down.

Examples: looters are out of tolerance, and should not be tolerated.. as they cause harm to the entire system. The same for arsonists. I think some of the leaders in major cities could learn this basic lesson on "Machinist tolerance".

Last edited:
I used to work as a Machinist, and was even one in the Military (for a time). Machinists also used the term "Tolerance".
The word Tolerance meant, how "wrong" a part could be, before it created friction, or damaged other components in a system or mechanism.
A shaft which is out of "tolerance", could be so large that it cracked the gear it was slid into, or so small/loose it caused gears on it to slap around and damaging adjacent gears. If it was a spindle, too tight and it created damaging friction, too small and it would slap around and wallow out the hole it was supposed to spin in. Being "within" Tolerance was an important thing, as it prevented severe damage to the entire system which incorporated the part.

In the modern context, they have changed the meaning of "tolerance". It now means that any part, no matter how irregular and misshapen, must be incorporated into the whole, even if it damages the whole. The Whole should accept the damage without complaint. That concept seems very dysfunctional.

I think the word tolerance is broken, and is no longer tolerable within the current context... I prefer the machinist definition. A part will be tolerated, UNTIL it starts to damage the system. At that point, the part is not accepted, as it brings the whole system down.

Examples: looters are out of tolerance, and should not be tolerated.. as they cause harm to the entire system. The same for arsonists. I think some of the leaders in major cities could learn this basic lesson on "Machinist tolerance".
This man deserves a Kane, as well as a Morgan Freeman!

The politicians are the ones out of tolerance. Reaming, trimming, polishing or other “ing” will not put them in tolerance. They need to be removed. Without term limits, the crooks get richer and the public below the 1% get poorer. They vote themselves raises, they are basically immune to the laws applied to their “bosses” the people (a joke if ever there was one). They arrive with less than a million in the bank, and leave with multiple millions, a mathematical impossibility considering their incomes and expenses. No more poor farmers with a part time gig in D.C.
The final remedy will be their removal one at a time, progressing to two or more at a time, until the brave patriots are joined by the weak sheeple who smell change in the air. After all, didn’ O bummer promise the sheeple change? Media jokers should expect the same reprisals for their monopoly of lies and fiction. Sharia Law would be too kind for these leaches.
Unfortunately, 20% of the people in this country do the work, so that the other 80% can lay on its ass and whine about the cost of a Starbucks coffee, or drug of choice. The 80% are here now, because too many died so as to allow their parents the luxury of having babies in a safe country. If ever a population deserved what it had coming, this one does. If the boys who died on foreign lands could have seen into the future, they would all be Canadian citizens, and we would be speaking German.
Load more ammo, cause you sure as hell can’t find much to buy. You’ll need traveling money on your journey to fix this fucking disaster😢

Regardless of what shakes out in January, this election and the associated mess needs to be paraded in the public's face and election reform laws have to be passed. Any politician who votes it down should be called out and confronted on it daily.
Hung! Fixed it!

Reactions: RRW
Hate to say you may be right. I have a source who told me the Biden regime may invite China and Iran into our land to enforce.
Yeah it was originally Hillary's plan to bring in UN forces to disarm us. China or Iran is just a variant of the same theme. What is wrong with these people?

If members of a foreign nation were to arrive to disarm, it would make many gun owners "less sad" to engage those who were taking the guns.
Personally, I wouldn't see that happening, as much of the non-gun owning public would see a gun-owners-response as a reasonable reaction to what appears as an invasion. Most politicians are more afraid of "optics than outcomes".

If members of a foreign nation were to arrive to disarm, it would make many gun owners "less sad" to engage those who were taking the guns.
Personally, I wouldn't see that happening, as much of the non-gun owning public would see a gun-owners-response as a reasonable reaction to what appears as an invasion. Most politicians are more afraid of "optics than outcomes".
The politicians, being the instigators of any invasion of blue hats, should be the prime targets, well before targeting the idiots who decided to try and assist them. Should be plenty of body bags on hand for the small number of politicians.

Living 50 miles from the US/Mexican Border, I have a sense that I might get to see some of those...

The back country trafficker pathways in our village are heavily traveled jeep trails.

ICE/CBP and Sheriffs have standing patrols running right by our home. It' about impossible to reach the Border and back from here without stopping in an ICE/CBP Checkpoint.

That road has already been plowed. The only homes without significant gun counts are the ones with Biden signs on the front patch, and some of them, too

This is ARIZONA, boychik!!
That is why we ruled out southern AZ for relocating. I know someone that lives down in Sierra Vista.

KXBd65B.jpg