• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So the Chinese attacked Snipers Hide last night?

Ok, just read through the stuff (Google Translate is your friend)

Appears to be some little spaminator who is offering up University educations to all our Chinese-speaking members. I must have missed the Mandarin Snipers Hide version.

I was not aware that major Western Pacific Universities had degrees ub doing laundry, frying pork balls from a bag, poor driving and getting run over by tanks. You learn something new every day!

did-someone-blink-ok-exit-nikon-1034910.png

I wondered why SH was running at the speed of molassas last night. And gave me 505 errors. Now I know. These guys!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

How do these fuckers have time for this? Aren't they working overtime to fill our Walmarts with cheap, dangerous junk?

Tucker needs to have his pay docked for this.

Dog is good, as well as good for your lungs! Some breeds are better tasting that others but fucking chow is hucking # 10

Having 11 at this point, Ive been wondering how wolf would taste. Damn nice pelts....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• photo85843.jpg
    photo85843.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 32
What in the ever loving fuck? I figured Frank launched the Chinese language version of the Hide and I clicked on the wrong site.

Although I must say, I did pretty good with slingshot just now. Got four of them bastards before they got a shot off! :p

I did send the user Name on the ones at 00:15 this morning a PM that said to ..." go suck a big fat Chinese Dick". but I can't see that pissing them off enough to come back again .

I did send the user Name on the ones at 00:15 this morning a PM that said to ..." go suck a big fat Chinese Dick". but I can't see that pissing them off enough to come back again .

Nah. They're likely bots anyway.
They had some success last night so they wanted to try again tonight. This place can be a bit of an easy target. I'd like to see a hard stop on any new signups, pending mod review and approval.
It isn't hard to spot them most of the time. IP's from Nigeria, Korea, etc. and usernames like quthhbm964A and lrdfxbqh9061a.

Signing off for now. I'm sure they'll be back. I'll check in when I get up. It's all about the overtime pay. :(

I just wanna know if they deliver. General Tsao's? Anybody?

Nuke China to solve all our problems?
Seems a reasonable solution...
I'm told that's what all the Chinese characters taking over the thread titles are suggesting
Or maybe my translator is broken?

Ok, just read through the stuff (Google Translate is your friend)

Appears to be some little spaminator who is offering up University educations to all our Chinese-speaking members. I must have missed the Mandarin Snipers Hide version.

I was not aware that major Western Pacific Universities had degrees ub doing laundry, frying pork balls from a bag, poor driving and getting run over by tanks. You learn something new every day!

did-someone-blink-ok-exit-nikon-1034910.png

I wondered why SH was running at the speed of molassas last night. And gave me 505 errors. Now I know. These guys!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

_86072440_029127416-1.jpg

Maybe this is how Red Dawn really happens . China hacks and crashes all 9f our tech and devices . Then a bunch of pimple faced , basement dwelling dorks take it to em .
WOLVERINES !!!!!!

Thank you Tucker.

If you accidentally nuked masers account in all the commotion, we would understand..

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/thelibertarianrepublic.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2015\/08\/Chinese-hackers-Documents-reveal-Mossad-has-close-ties-with-ISIS.jpg"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/images.realclear.com\/244681_5_.jpg"}[/IMG2]

It's the caffeine induced rage rage (Just Black) that's allowing these words to, perhaps unwisely, spew... I hate these fuckers, and I hate the Americans who do nothing but enable them. And they suck, as in the talent pool. They invent nothing. They are able to operate for two reasons, there are billions of them at basically zero cost and Americans will not stop exporting intellectual capital to them. Of course they are not half bad at stealing.

While the Chinese are certainly more talented than what flows from the Indian Subcontinent, they amount to something like the Borg. It is dragging us down into a nightmare dystopia. There are umpteen scenarios, but one may go like this... an American firm pays some American kids to come up with a new idea, which they do very well. Then they figure out how to move it from a lab to efficient industrial production. Some companies call this a "cell". But when you do the math on what it would take to multiply that cell x 100,000 in a giant facility and staff it, some corporate ladder climber will "drive out cost" by sending it to China. Then he gets a bonus. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

But it gets worse. As much as Chinese appreciate Americans sending them their IP, the Americans still own it. Ambitious Chinese say, fruck drat. Why not just figure out what is going on in R&D while the inventing is going on and slap our own label on it? Frucking A.

American institutions (business, military, government, universities...) get hit constantly with Chinese attacks. Not just on IP but on personal data. They are making a map of America in several dimensions.

This shit barely even makes the news now.

https://threatpost.com/naikon-apt-gr...-78020/114798/

Last edited:
Maybe this is how Red Dawn really happens . China hacks and crashes all 9f our tech and devices . Then a bunch of pimple faced , basement dwelling dorks take it to em .
WOLVERINES !!!!!!

Maybe so. There are more than a few Americans who could shut the whole thing down in a heartbeat. Then they would spend the rest of their lives in prison next to El Chapo Guzman and wondering which gang they would best affiliate with. But the capability for a gruesomely overwhelming response is there. It lay in basements and nondescript cubicles all across this country.

Last edited:
Tenacious little twats ain't they. No more coffee, COD, or SRB's for the CT community till they zap the shit outta'm. ;)

There is something wrong on so many levels about a place called Snipers Hide letting slopes get inside the wire.

Frank and Tucker vs China or NK it will be Epic. :)

Thanks Tucker. At least you are not bored.

Here is a useful phrase (according to Google translate anyway):

停止垃圾邮件我们的论坛你混蛋!

VeerG sounds Chinese to me. I'll check it out.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"375","width":"500","src":"https:\/\/78.media.tumblr.com\/tumblr_lkrc2t0bar1qgbvzco1_500.gif"}[/IMG2]

Aside from radically slowing down or denying access to the site, what do they gain from these attacks?

^^^ This just seemed to be a massive spam attack in which numerous threads were bombed with Mandarin advertisements for Western Pacific and Australian uinversities. I assume that some little twerp was getting paid by the eyeball to put the message out as far and wide as possible. So I don't think it was an attack at the 'core' or software. Though I understand that has happened.

This was just a massive Spam attack. No real harm done... except Tucker had to spend his morning cleaning it up, instead of shooting turtles off his pond with a 10/22. Which, IMHO, is reason enough to nuke Bejing!

Cheers,

Sihr

They are back now, and we are deleting them as they try,

They are one of the reasons the site is slowing to a crawl, as they are on now attacking us, I can barely move around to remove them

I am camped out, turned off registration so I have to clear any new accounts, hopefully this works and bores them enough to go away

They are having too much fun and probably what they consider success to leave us alone, so I have to babysit for a while