• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing so, the neighbor lady was crying......

Re: so, the neighbor lady was crying......

I was thinking about this thread and remembered a lady who told me her dog had gotten into a neighbors garage and ripped the place apart. About a month later it did it again, but this time got into a car and ripped the interior out of it as well. She said, "that guy just does not learn to keep his garage door closed." Some things we are just not going to see eye to eye on. Have a nice holliday.
RTH

City Dweller, city boy, city raised-go hug your cats, and trees....

For those of us raised in the country, killing animals to eat, and to wear their skins, is a way of life. For those that live in a false "mind", that only buy thier meat wrapped in celaphane, and wear leather coats and shoes, denying in thier own minds where it came from, please don't condem us. WE are still in touch with reality.

The FACT will always be, cats are NOT wild animals, and do not belong there. The ecosystem where someone let one go, did not originaly have them there.
The lack of respect some cat owners have, by letting thier animals crap and piss on others property, is a crime in itself. Trespassing, no less.

Its simple math, if you want your cats to live, keep them home.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: littletoes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The FACT will always be, cats are NOT wild animals, and do not belong there. The ecosystem where someone let one go, did not originaly have them there.
The lack of respect some cat owners have, by letting thier animals crap and piss on others property, is a crime in itself. Trespassing, no less </div></div>

The white man is not indigenous to North America.... it's a spurious argument to suggest because a species is not 'natural' then it's ok to kill on sight. All species have a migratory history, including us. And what makes an animal wild in your definition? I would have thought wild is anything that lives and can survive in the wild.

FYI - grew up in the country side. You're not in touch with reality if you think you're the only one in touch with reality...

Can't believe this thread is still running.

The saying is, 'good fences make good neighbors'

If you can't contain your animals on your property and they somehow die in my yard, oh well.

If you are loosing sleep over animals being shot or controlled, join your hippie bretheren at PETA in Virginia or the ASPCA in New York.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wSAV455euQo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wSAV455euQo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: littletoes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The FACT will always be, cats are NOT wild animals, and do not belong there. The ecosystem where someone let one go, did not originaly have them there.
The lack of respect some cat owners have, by letting thier animals crap and piss on others property, is a crime in itself. Trespassing, no less </div></div>

The white man is not indigenous to North America.... it's a spurious argument to suggest because a species is not 'natural' then it's ok to kill on sight. All species have a migratory history, including us. And what makes an animal wild in your definition? I would have thought wild is anything that lives and can survive in the wild.

FYI - grew up in the country side. You're not in touch with reality if you think you're the only one in touch with reality... </div></div>

did you really just compare white people in N america to wild cats, good comparison, because native americans just welcomed us right in didnt they, tell you what when stray cats conquer america they can stay, until then if the are where they dont belong they are open game

its this thinking that caused the hog population to be the way it is, and cats and dogs would be the same way if people didnt do anything about it. stray animals are no longer pets, i bet you paid to put the wolves back in yellowstone too didnt you, that turned out well

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: former naval person</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So...EventHorizon...A true tale. Some of us old Navy farts spent 10 days out in your beautiful state last year...in the area called NAPA...Lots of cool vines, grapes every where. Sat in the little down town areas of several villages. Drove every where. Know what? NO small mammals. NO Squirrels. NO possums. NO coyotes. No raccoons. NO road kill anywhere...even with all the traffic. Hardly any birds. (One family of quail. 6 members. That's all). In the blessed east of you, if you go downtown to a small square and sit around...you'll see lots of animal life. Including pigeons and squirrels. Not in NAPA. Your fine PETA people notwithstanding, the professionals in NAPA are killing, or trapping and killing ALL the small mammmals that MIGHT eat your grapes. Ever think what a family of raccoons could do to a line of grapes? I asked one of the young lady guides the question, "Do you ever use insecticides? She replied that only under extreme conditions might they do so. Ho, ho. That cloud you see coming up the valley from San Fran...that ain't fog...that is poison for bugs. Don't get in the way of the Wine Crop. Not my opinion. My observation. FNP </div></div>

What is your point here? And please don't associate me with PETA just because I'm in CA. Do you want me to associate you with the Klan because you're in Mississippi?

Whilst I enjoy wine, CA wine isn't high on my list so 'Not Guilty' here.

FWIW I'm in LA, and sitting in my office I see squirrels, hear and see birds of many kinds and am pretty sure there's a raccoon about the place at night judging by the noise around the rubbish bins sometimes.

Again, I don't really get your point unless you just wanted to bash CA... </div></div>

What's wrong with the Klan?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haldir</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What's wrong with the Klan? </div></div>

I wonder if that comment will get you banned?

According to case law, Cats by their nature cannot be owned, or property. If they are wandering, they are feral. So, shoot 'em all I say.

Now to dog germs: Dog bites can and do get infected. Rabies is just one example of bacteria in the mouth of a dog that can be passed on. Listeria also causes infections from dog bite.
Dogs lick their anuses. E Coli is at least one of the infectious agents in that area. Puppies can carry and transmit Campylobacter. Letting a puppy lick your face/mouth is dangerous. H
Here is what the CDC says: http://www.cdc.gov/healthypets/animals/dogs.htm

Diseases from Dogs

Important Tip!
Many germs can be passed to people from dog bites. Learn more about how to prevent dog bites from the Humane Society of the United States.

Although dogs can pass germs to people, you are not likely to get sick from touching or owning dogs. To best protect yourself from getting sick, thoroughly wash your hands with running water and soap after contact with dogs, dog saliva, or dog feces (stool).

Dogs can carry a variety of germs that can make people sick. Some of these germs are common and some are rare. For example, puppies may pass the bacterium Campylobacter in their feces (stool). This germ can cause diarrhea in people. Puppies and some adult dogs often carry a variety of parasites that can cause rashes or illness in people. Less often, dogs in urban or rural areas can carry the bacterium Leptospira (lep-TO-spy-ruh). This germ causes the disease leptospirosis (lep-to-spi-roh-sis) in people and animals. Dogs can also carry rabies, a deadly viral disease. Rabies from dogs is rare in the United States.

Some people are more likely than others to get diseases from dogs. A person's age and health status may affect his or her immune system, increasing the chances of getting sick. People who are more likely to get diseases from dogs include infants, children younger than 5 years old, organ transplant patients, people with HIV/AIDS, and people being treated for cancer. Special advice is available for people who are at greater risk than others of getting diseases from animals.

Many groups support the health benefits of pets. These groups provide information on how pets can help people be healthy.

Below, you can learn more about dog-related diseases.

Brucella canis Infection (brucellosis): A bacterial disease rarely associated with dogs.

Campylobacter Infection (campylobacteriosis): A bacterial disease associated with dogs, cats, and farm animals.

Cryptosporidium Infection (cryptosporidiosis): A parasitic disease associated with dogs, especially puppies, cats, and farm animals.

Dipylidium Infection (tapeworm): A parasitic disease associated with dogs, cats and fleas.

Giardia Infection (giardiasis): A parasitic disease associated with various animals, including dogs and their environment (including water).

Hookworm Infection: A parasitic disease associated with dogs and cats and their environment.

Leishmania Infection (leishmaniasis): A parasitic disease associated with dogs and sand flies outside the United States.

Leptospira Infection (leptospirosis): A bacterial disease associated with wild and domestic animals, including dogs.

Lyme Disease: A bacterial disease that can affect dogs and ticks.

Q Fever (Coxiella burnetii): A bacterial disease occasionally associated with dogs.

Rabies: A viral disease associated with various animals, including dogs.

Ringworm: A fungal disease associated with dogs.

Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever: A bacterial disease associated with dogs and ticks.

Roundworm: See Toxocara infection.

Salmonella Infection (salmonellosis): A bacterial disease associated with various animals including dogs.

Tapeworm (flea tapeworm): See Dipylidium Infection.

Toxocara Infection (toxocariasis, roundworm): A parasitic disease associated with dogs and cats and their environment.

This is pitiful, where this thread has led. At one point, I had agreed to disagree with Event Horizon on the killing of feral animals, which is any animal that is not confined or controlled IMHO. But to compare a CAT with a human being is ridiculous. Ingrid Newkirk of PETA once said, and I quote: "A rat is a cat is a dog is a boy." WTF, there is not any difference in what Event is tryin to say. Also, just for your information, the oldest human remains discovered in N. America were Caucasoid, although suppressed by the media for PC purposes. My ex finally left my farm so I can go home again. She also left behind some felines....hmmm.

take a deep breath, calm yourself and wipe the froth from your lips.

I didn't compare a cat to a human being. I merely used the two to highlight the irrelevance of the argument of indigenous or lack thereof being a reason for shooting something.

Having said that, there are a good number of humans I know of who I would easily prefer a cat or any other creature over. Such as the asshole who doesn't see anything wrong with the Klan (great to see no one objecting to that post but you're hot and bothered about a human being compared to cats...)

I've never contributed to PETA, nor have I taken part in relocating wolves, bears, tigers, lions or anything for that matter. I have hunted, I intend to hunt, I eat meat, I know where it comes from and how it gets to my plate. I don't hug trees, kiss babies, have flowers in my hair or vote Democrat or Republican. I do however tend to read and think for myself.

I don't care if you agree or disagree with me. I only wanted for whoever else is looking to see that not all gun owners and hunters are equally stupid and stunted.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hatchie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can see this one going south in a hurry.... </div></div>
Ya think Hatchie??

I have a few neighbors with cats AND dogs that have been a nuisance. Cant see killing them over it. They're animals. Guess what? Animals do animal shit. The owners are the problem, not the animals, unless they are wild and you are in the wild. How that effects you is a whole different story. I have said things to the owners. Most of the problems have gone away, some have not. Irresponsible owners of animals always need to be confronted about their lack of responsibility and you need to make it their problem.

God-kills-kitten.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SnkBit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My dog is not allowed to walk on top of my neighbors vehicle I do not see why his cat should be allowed to walk all over mine. Loose cat, dead cat. </div></div>

<snip><span style="font-style: italic">I'm from Kalifornia and I want to give you a morality lesson and then when that fails, I'm gonna try to guess what the laws are where you live based on the bs laws we keep passing here in KA daily...</span></snip></div></div><span style="font-weight: bold">I've got to side with SnkBit.</span>
Nothing is allowed to sleep on <span style="text-decoration: underline">my</span> car. If I come out of my house in the morning to see a cat, a drifter, or the endangered giant panda asleep on my car their life has become forfeit. I don't want the muddy footprints on my windshield, or the dent in the roof. Your problem will not be my problem for long before it won't be either of our problem anymore. Back flips on impact and trick shots will always be worth free beers and high fives, as they are everywhere. Especially in combat.

Seems like a lot of high horses here in this thread. Better keep those bitches off my shit as well...

PROBably a strange place for a newbie (to the site not hunting..OLD!) to start.

All hunters love animals as a whole. That said, I cannot "warm up" to a cat.

I think it has something to do with first X wiferooonie loving them? (Son said she has 18 now and house smells like a "cat box" eeyeeeeeeeewwwuuuuuuuuuee)

I just cant trust a cat (might be X wife syndrome again)and never know what they are up to. My dogs have always listened....after awhile at least.

While not in LOVE with cats, I never just went around wasting them but Ive a story to tell you might enjoy.

Years back I worked for a fertilizer spreading facility for the local farmers. When the weather got REALLY bad we quite spreading and spraying and just "rode around" when not busy.

Chuck, a buddy I worked with there, is like 6 foot 8 and 345lbs and capable of PASSING me in the truck in second gear running on PLOWED GROUND. Freakin' animal, let me tell ya.

He picked up a FULL 55 gal drum of concentrated something or other and CARRIED it the full length of the semi trailer one day. eeeeeeeeeeee gads! (We later weighed it just over 500lbs)

One rainy day Chuck was driving and I was riding shotgun, bored outa my mind. With a grin Chuck said "Watch THIS!" and wheeled into a farm yard quite a ways away from the branch.

Reaching behind the seat he pulled out a double barrel 10 gauge, dropped 2 3.5 inch number 4s in it and hung it out the window yelling "Here Kitty Kitty Kitty!!"

DOZENS of cats came pouring out of everything in sight.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM! (Kitty litter!)
sick.gif

I yelled at him asking wtf he was doing and who lives here?
confused.gif
eek.gif

"Uh.......H if I know but they USED to have WAY too many freakin' cats!!"
grin.gif

I don't think I ever looked at Chuck the same way after that .......or hung out with him either. We HAD been going to the bar after work together.

Scares me and I'm fearless!

I have a cat. I like my cat. I have had her for 12 years. If my cat got outside i would be mad at whoever let her outside. I would not be mad if someone shot her because she was squatting in their flower bed while out. I would be irritated at who let her out for a while and then i would get on with my life.

There should be a certain amount of sanctity of all life, human and animal. But a pest is a pest and should be dealt with accordingly.

I hunt and work very hard to get the meat out of the areas i take game from. I cut and wrap my own meat. I do not hesitate to shoot pests.

My cat is getting old. When she is in too much pain i will take her out back, feed her a can of tuna and put a bullet in the back of her head so she will not have to suffer unnecessarily.

My perspective i guess. Animals are not people.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Seems like a lot of high horses here in this thread. Better keep those bitches off my shit as well... </div></div>

Or else you'll huff and puff and make tough on the internet.... oooohhh!

i,m with b.jack on this one...

kinda fantasizing about the panda on my truck hood too...

Laws and common courtesy...

This thread started out about a cat getting into someone's yard and doing its business where kids play. From there it got into a hot debate about rights of the cats and the property owners, and morality when it comes to dispatching of cats/dogs.

I have lived in states where any animal not on a leash is considered feral. I now live in Hillsborough County FL where animals are considered personal property. I won't get into the dispatching debate, I have my own beliefs.

I recently attended a court session with the county judge that handles animal cases. His take on the laws are, that as an animal "Owner", YOU are responsible for everything your pet does, good and bad.

He uses a softball to represent the human brain and a walnut to represent the animal brain to help people understand why HUMANS are in charge of the earth and not animals.

In Hillsborough County, if your pet is running around outside of a fenced yard, it is "at large". If it attacks someone, it gets labled as an agressive animal and you as the owner can face severe penalties and even loss of your pet. (Ask my girlfriends neighbor)

If you have an at large animal in your neighborhood, the judge wants you to take photographs for proof (if possible) and then call animal control on the first offense. If animal control does not do their job, the judge deals with them. When making the calls, the judge does not care whether it is a cat or dog. At large is at large.

Letting your animals run free is breaking the law. I realize that we all break the law here and there, that is not what my post is about.

All of us here on SH have computer access. Use your computer to review and maybe even print the laws to give to the "cat lady" or the "we moved to the country folks". Make them aware of the laws and don't debate the courtesy issue. They usually refuse to see your side of it anyway. Once you have presented them with the text of the laws, they have ZERO excuse for letting muffy run around the neighborhood. Ignorance of the law has never been an excuse anyway.

Now for my take on the courtesy issue.

Letting your animals run free to attack, shit and piss on peoples property or kill other animals shows a complete lack of common courtesy on the animal owners part. If your neighbor thinks it is OK, just ask them how they would feel if you started pissing on their car, garage floor or their patio furniture. They probably won't like it, and would call the cops to have you arrested. Animal control is there to arrest offending animals... Use them, and if they don't do their jobs, take action.

If your neighbor wants to let their animal run free, most communities have dog parks. Just be aware that your animal must still behave in the parks too. Just ask the dog walker lady thet let a pair of bull mastiffs kill a little rat dog. She is pretty much out of business right now.

The county judge here loves animals, but does hold pet owners responsible for the actions of their pets. Here is where he would hold up the softball and the walnut to get his point across. He with the bigger brain is in charge and responsible, not the pet...

Just Mike's take on the issue...

i have a 14 year old yellow lab named daisy who was attacked by 2 stray pitbulls, I was makeing lunch when i heard some barking, I took note that it sounded serious as in not normal it sounded like my dog was in pain so i grabbed my 10/22 walked down the road a bit to my shop and saw my dog tangled up with the other 2 dogs didnt hesitate at all shot each dog 5 times. My dog had to go to the vet got stitched up in a few places but was back to normal in a month, basically people should control their animals bad stuff happens when they dont.

Such as the asshole who doesn't see anything wrong with the Klan (great to see no one objecting to that post but you're hot and bothered about a human being compared to cats...)

I think that it was obvious to everyone that haldir was making a bad joke with his comment about not seeing anything wrong with the Klan, maybe just trying to head the conversation in another direction. I don't have a problem with his saying it, even if he truely feels that way about the issue but I do take some offense at your, "Do you want me to associate you with the Klan because you're in Mississippi?" comment to the sailor. You obviously think of the klan as dispicable yet you don't hesitate to lump everyone in Mississippi into a big old group of klansmen and I perceive from your comment that if the old sailor was from Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida, Georgia, North or South Carolina, Virginia or West Virginia that you still would have lumped him in as just another bigot, so, shame on you for your bigoted comment, which started the whole thing in the first place.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Da_Gator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Such as the asshole who doesn't see anything wrong with the Klan (great to see no one objecting to that post but you're hot and bothered about a human being compared to cats...)

I think that it was obvious to everyone that haldir was making a bad joke with his comment about not seeing anything wrong with the Klan, maybe just trying to head the conversation in another direction. I don't have a problem with his saying it, even if he truely feels that way about the issue but I do take some offense at your, "Do you want me to associate you with the Klan because you're in Mississippi?" comment to the sailor. You obviously think of the klan as dispicable yet you don't hesitate to lump everyone in Mississippi into a big old group of klansmen and I perceive from your comment that if the old sailor was from Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida, Georgia, North or South Carolina, Virginia or West Virginia that you still would have lumped him in as just another bigot, so, shame on you for your bigoted comment, which started the whole thing in the first place.
</div></div>

If you were to re-read both posts with a little care you'd realize I was saying his lumping me with CA wine producers and PETA because I'm in CA would be as pointless as me lumping him in with the Klan simply because he's in Mississippi. If you want to say I'm a bigot because of that then fine. You're wrong however.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Da_Gator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Such as the asshole who doesn't see anything wrong with the Klan (great to see no one objecting to that post but you're hot and bothered about a human being compared to cats...)

</div></div>

If you were to re-read both posts with a little care you'd realize I was saying his lumping me with CA wine producers and PETA because I'm in CA would be as pointless as me lumping him in with the Klan simply because he's in Mississippi. If you want to say I'm a bigot because of that then fine. You're wrong however.</div></div>

You are correct, I lost my cool - my bad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SnkBit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My dog is not allowed to walk on top of my neighbors vehicle I do not see why his cat should be allowed to walk all over mine. Loose cat, dead cat. </div></div>

<snip><span style="font-style: italic">I'm from Kalifornia and I want to give you a morality lesson and then when that fails, I'm gonna try to guess what the laws are where you live based on the bs laws we keep passing here in KA daily...</span></snip></div></div><span style="font-weight: bold">I've got to side with SnkBit.</span>
Nothing is allowed to sleep on <span style="text-decoration: underline">my</span> car. If I come out of my house in the morning to see a cat, a drifter, or the endangered giant panda asleep on my car their life has become forfeit. I don't want the muddy footprints on my windshield, or the dent in the roof. Your problem will not be my problem for long before it won't be either of our problem anymore. Back flips on impact and trick shots will always be worth free beers and high fives, as they are everywhere. Especially in combat.

Seems like a lot of high horses here in this thread. Better keep those bitches off my shit as well... </div></div>

I'm no cat fan. I have a pitbull and love that dog. He has never wandered off and has had plenty of opportunities to do so. But a cat is naturally curious. My wife had a cat at one point, it would go out during the day and wander the farm. He would return at night and sleep in the basement. Now if my cat wanders off to explore and do his cat business, so be it. But to shoot him because you see him walking around is completely uncalled for. That is someones pet. I dont think it means you harm... If a cat is denting your car then you need to call up the world record book bc thats a big freakin cat! Just remember thats some elses pet, someone cares for that animal.

If it's feral and wild, ok do what you have to. If its just laying around and looks to be well kept.... whats the point in killing it for doing what it was intended for?

Her cat is gone though, he passed away from old age.... in the basement. I can't say I miss it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Da_Gator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You are correct, I lost my cool - my bad. </div></div>

it's all good. I appreciate the post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To imply that the public is mis-informed en-mass is pretty arrogant and simply shows your personal bias.
</div></div>

Can't fault J, Mr. Tommy Lee Jones from MIB

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals"

"My wife had a cat at one point, it would go out during the day and wander the farm. He would return at night and sleep in the basement."

"Now if my cat wanders off to explore and do his cat business, so be it. But to shoot him because you see him walking around is completely uncalled for. That is someones pet. I dont think it means you harm... "

So, would it be OK for a homeless person to take up residence in your basement? What if he just wandered around your property during the day. He probably means no harm...
You would call the police to have him arrested. You might even shoot him on sight because he is in your house.

"If a cat is denting your car then you need to call up the world record book bc thats a big freakin cat! Just remember thats some elses pet, someone cares for that animal."

You are correct, it would take a huge cat to dent a car. HOWEVER! cats piss on everything and use everything as a place to lay. They also scratch the hell out of everything too. My girlfriends Corvette has lots of scratches because of the cats out "doing their thing". My Caddy CTS has the same scratches. Both of us cover our cars at night, but it does no good. Yeah, I could park in the Garage, but I shouldn't have to. If you care for the animal, KEEP IT ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY!

"If it's feral and wild, ok do what you have to."

Remember, in some states, roaming cats and dogs are feral, so they can be shot on sight. States that have these laws also have less "free roaming" cats and dogs.

"If its just laying around and looks to be well kept.... whats the point in killing it for doing what it was intended for?"

Are you saying that cats were put on this earth to destroy other peoples property or to piss on and scratch cars? From what I have seen, when cats roam free they go out at night, get into fights and make waaaay too many other cats by breeding with the other cats out doing cat things. Again, think about the homeless guy sleeping in your basement. HE DOES NOT BELONG THERE, NOR DOES HE HAVE A RIGHT TO BE THERE, EVEN IF HE IS JUST DOING THINGS HOMELESS PEOPLE DO.

I hate pissing contests on the internet, but there are people in this world that just don't get it. You have responsibilities to your neighbors, so have some common courtesy and keep Miffy in the house properly cared for and she won't turn up missing.

Her cat is gone though, he passed away from old age.... in the basement. I can't say I miss it. [/quote]

This just reminds me of a story. My wife (1st one ) had a cat and we went on vacation for a few days. The cat stayed in the barn while we were gone. When we got back, the cat was no where to be found. I saw the neighbor kid walking down the street, he was 12-13 then, I wanted to hire him to tail the buzz rig for me the upcoming weekend. I called to him as he was walking by and he just took off running, yelling back over his shoulder " I didn't shoot your cat." I guess that removed any doubts as to the whereabouts of Lucifer's sisters cat.

WOW I love killing shit but thats sorta crazy to kill some ones animals thats not possing a threat to you. I have killed a dog in my yard but he was chasing my dog and I have a little rate thats don't stand a chance against a pit bull. To kill a house pet takes somthing I just don't have

my neighbors cat and dog have a hard on for my trash and shittin in my yard and it makes no difference where i put the trash or what precautions i take. The dog problem is solved. A recurve and a rubber blunt are a great deterent. Didnt take him long to associate screwin with my trash gets him a thumpin. The cats are slick and i dont want to kill the little bastards but im bout ready to put a ballistic tip in one. I have spoken to him a couple times and he just laughs. If he wasnt my landlord theyd be gone by now. People are just inconsiderate.

Holy Shit! I posted this like two months ago and forgot about it! Y'all have been arguing this entire time? Wow. The lady found her cat and nothing was ever trapped.

I should start a thread that says shit smells worse than crap and see how long that one goes.

Look @ what I caught, they're so many stray cats around here and to many damn cat lovers. I was thinking of using them as targets

this was my 2nd, 1st got away(didn't know how to set the trap right) 3rd, cat lover beat me to it, and 4th didn't take a picture

DSC02422.jpg

DSC02421.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rth1800</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think there is a bluring of the line with those vague statements about phychiatrist, evidence shows, etc. There is a big difference in killing a nusicence animal and those who torture etc. The same people who do not think it is ok to shoot their cat, will be mad as hell if a cow comes in thier yard every day and craps on their doorstep. ( remember cows are born to free range and can't be toilet trained.) It is just natural like cats killing birds and scent marking your front door, crapping in the sandbox etc. Bottom line is properly care for your pets and livestock. Do not impose on your neighbors. Disipline yourself and your pets, so others don't need to.
</div></div>

Bravo! My opinion precisely.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy Shit! I posted this like two months ago and forgot about it! Y'all have been arguing this entire time? Wow. The lady found her cat and nothing was ever trapped.

I should start a thread that says shit smells worse than crap and see how long that one goes. </div></div>

took me 5 minutes to stop laughing before i could type again.

from cats to the Klan, gotta love these topics that go in a different direction!

so tell us why shit smells worse than crap....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCA4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'Bout 40 years ago Grandpa had a driveway with real fine gravel.
Neighbor ladys cats would come over and make piles in it.
After he got fed up with them, he started whacking them in the head with a shovel and tossing them in the road.
"Poor kitty got hit by a car"
She burried them. </div></div>

Thats some funny shit right there!