• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So things kicking of in Haiti.......

Long pork…. Coming to a neighborhood near you soon.
The picture was disgusting; some cannibal chowing down on a leg with a foot on it. I'm not posting it here out of deference to the Hide. The video was supposed to be worse.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Where exactly is TheGerman
I think I get that.

1710240875637.png

A demographic such as Haiti, where the average IQ is less than 67, it is no wonder they would kill and eat each other rather than evolve into a modern, self sufficient society.
"Was John a man of good taste?"

"No. Actually, he was a bit tough and stringy."

Reactions: mikeinfwa
There's your big problem, like with insurrectionists, they'd be the only ones singled out to suffer any consequences.
I agree. And why I believe no one has stood up for this "taxation without representation" that we're dealing with now (funding for Ukraine, Israel, et al. While ignoring the safety and success of Americans)

Can you imagine gorging on a human leg and burping up long pork for the rest of the day, picking that shit out of your teeth? 🤮
"The secret's in the sauce." (Fried Green Tomatoes.)

Maybe. The big, blue cities would become the Haitis and Liberias but the people fleeing them will also be desperate and dangerous too.

I think a lot of the 3rd World shit that OBiden is allowing in are too stupid to leave the inner city ghettos and will resort back to tribal warfare and cannibalism after the stores and homes are looted.

If they do form a plan and venture out to the rural areas searching for fresh victims, they need to be dealt with, with extreme prejudice.

Keep your friends close and your enemies at 200 yds.
correct. but even the "small towns" have a high % of the useless kinds and they will likewise be dangerous. no question that see it in my area. the cities will become like you say. once the 2 weeks of supplies and food run out and once those capable of maintaining infrastructure flee or are killed,gonna look like any of the TNTC huge slaughters we have seen in history.
as far as haiti,who cares? needs to be blockaded and left to rot. revisit in 50+ years. haitians are the lowest form of semi human life i have ever experienced. wonder how the dom.rep. will handle the likely flood of refuges. am sure they have experience there but have never seen or read anything about that. they need an isralei or trump wall and a bunch of MGs ,razor wire and land mines. but,so do we.
hard to see how clintons could steal huge $ there. copper mine? steal donations? human trafficing?
my goal is to meet them @ 600yds. others may have an extended welcome range in mind.

Weel I was gonna post something about Haiti being a shithole since 1787 when Toussaint Louverture led a slave rebellion.

Now it's turned into cannibal jokes and is going to threaten the longevity of the Titanic Sub going down.

Anyway,

Three people became shipwrecked on an island inhabited by cannibals.​

They were swiftly captured and told they would be killed, cooked, eaten, and their skin would be used to line the tribe’s canoes, but they would be able to choose how they died.

The first man, a British man, decided he wanted to die by the sword. In an instant, a tribesman cut his head off. He was then cooked, eaten, and skinned.

The second man, a Frenchman, decided he wanted to be killed by the gun. He was immediately shot, and the same happened to his body.

The third man, an American, said “I’d like to be stabbed all over with a fork until I die.” Puzzled, a member of the tribe began stabbing him. After about 20 minutes, the American was still clinging to life. The tribesman said “why?! Why did you choose this way of death?! We’re cannibals but even we don’t like to see this kind of torture!”

The American looked up at the tribesman and said “F*CK YOUR CANOES!”

correct. but even the "small towns" have a high % of the useless kinds and they will likewise be dangerous. no question that see it in my area. the cities will become like you say. once the 2 weeks of supplies and food run out and once those capable of maintaining infrastructure flee or are killed,gonna look like any of the TNTC huge slaughters we have seen in history.
as far as haiti,who cares? needs to be blockaded and left to rot. revisit in 50+ years. haitians are the lowest form of semi human life i have ever experienced. wonder how the dom.rep. will handle the likely flood of refuges. am sure they have experience there but have never seen or read anything about that. they need an isralei or trump wall and a bunch of MGs ,razor wire and land mines. but,so do we.
hard to see how clintons could steal huge $ there. copper mine? steal donations? human trafficing?
my goal is to meet them @ 600yds. others may have an extended welcome range in mind.
I was envisioning AK / machette wielding mobs of cannibals crammed in the back of a Toyota Hilux but you're right, the local methbillies are going to be the reality, at least at first. All rural areas have that element.

Many worked in the trades and know how to use cutting torches and hotwire stuff too.

Reactions: AMGtuned

New Democratic party voters coming to town near you
Gunmen-in-Haiti.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 91Eunozs
Boots on the ground only if Government we formed in some strip club in Jamaica invites us

Two cannibals are eating a missionary. One starts at the head and the other at the feet. The first guy says to the second guy, "How are you doing down there?"

"I'm having a ball!"

• Haha
Reactions: johnnycat
The new candidate for President has been plucked straight out of US jail after serving 6 years for drug related money laundering a government was formed by US admin in some Jamaican brothel is like 3rd US-formed Haitian government that was never elected in past 20 years. US has been running Haiti for past 30 years.

Hmm unless Mr.BBQ gets a cut or a bullet i do not see them accepting the Jamaica Brothel goverment.

Guy Philippe, a leader of the 2004 Haitian coup, has joined calls for Prime Minister Ariel Henry to resign.

Philippe, who returned to Haiti last year after serving a prison sentence in the US, told Reuters news agency that he wants to be president.

Philippe, who was deported back to Haiti in November after serving six years of a prison sentence for conspiracy to launder drug money, said Mr Henry should resign and "let Haitians decide their fate".

Asked if he wanted to become president, he said: "Yes! I'm going into politics."

"I was a senator, I've been elected by my people, I will go again in elections," added Philippe, who was one of the main leaders in 2004's overthrow of President Jean-Bertrand Aristide.

Last edited:
The new candidate for President has been plucked straight out of US jail after serving 6 years for drug related money laundering a government was formed by US admin in some Jamaican brothel is like 3rd US-formed Haitian government that was never elected in past 20 years. US has been running Haiti for past 30 years.

Guy Philippe, a leader of the 2004 Haitian coup, has joined calls for Prime Minister Ariel Henry to resign.

Philippe, who returned to Haiti last year after serving a prison sentence in the US, told Reuters news agency that he wants to be president.

Philippe, who was deported back to Haiti in November after serving six years of a prison sentence for conspiracy to launder drug money, said Mr Henry should resign and "let Haitians decide their fate".

Asked if he wanted to become president, he said: "Yes! I'm going into politics."

"I was a senator, I've been elected by my people, I will go again in elections," added Philippe, who was one of the main leaders in 2004's overthrow of President Jean-Bertrand Aristide.
He's probably calling the cartel to lock in his drug money funding. He'll then call the clintons and let them know, he'll protect their gold mines for a % cut. This guy has what it takes... His piece of the island will look like a paradise; the rest of it.. hell

Nope.. they would just have more and better weapons.

Nothing is going to change that place… it’s been Fubar since Toussaint Loverture first chopped up the place 250 years ago turned it into a shithole.

They have had 250 years to make that place something other than a crap hole. Unencumbered by colonials.

Yup, that ended well.

But that’s ok, it’s still safer than Chicago or Memphis or Atlanta.
What if they cleaned the island off of it's current inhabitants and introduced intelligent, civilized humans?

Reactions: Winningdog
Two cannibals are eating a missionary. One starts at the head and the other at the feet. The first guy says to the second guy, "How are you doing down there?"

"I'm having a ball!"
When someone asked Uganda's Pres. Idi Amin if he liked Americans he said he loved Americans and in fact eats one for breakfast every morning.

Reactions: Ronws
What if they cleaned the island off of it's current inhabitants and introduced intelligent, civilized humans?

Well, there is that…

The whole place is smaller than mass and ct. should be easy enough to simply clean out if one is not too worried about the… fauna.

We could probably pull together a task force in the Bear Pit.

Then turn it into the ultimate shooting range destination resort. Sort of like Frontsight without the Scientologists!!

Wonder if we could hire ArmyJerry to run it?

Sirhr

We will send/pay the UN and Kenya to supress the citizens . How else is the Big Guy gonna get his cut.?

Well, there is that…

The whole place is smaller than mass and ct. should be easy enough to simply clean out if one is not too worried about the… fauna.

Then turn it into the ultimate shooting range destination resort. Sort of like Frontsight without the Scientologists!!

Wonder if we could hire ArmyJerry to run it?

Sirhr
Thats what I was thinking. They have a wall or barrier on one end and the rest is surrounded by water.

Or you could leave the current wildlife and sentence Democrats to it. I'm sure the inhabitants would enjoy the taste of white meat.

Reactions: Mudburner
Thats what I was thinking. They have a wall or barrier on one end and the rest is surrounded by water.

Or you could leave the current wildlife and sentence Democrats to it. I'm sure the inhabitants would enjoy the taste of white meat.
By George, I think you've got it! Finally, something dems are useful for, Roast and gravy.

i just hope folks in the dr can stay safe.

That's probably the plan. Fly them all to the USA, then the Clinton's and Oprah will develop the island to carry on for Epstein.

Reactions: mosin46
Funny, I played in Liberia in ‘96. They’re much more violent than Haitians.

Haiti is a land of sheep with a few wolves. They just need a good iron staff wielding shepherd to help them stay in line. They’ve been through many that tried to be that, but they were just wolves too.
When staying at Port Aransas on the Texas Gulf you can always spot the Liberian freighters on the horizon heading to the shipping lane or cut going to Corpus. They're the dirty brown rust buckets with roaring diesel engines spewing smoke and throwing bags of garbage overboard.

I have no clue what commerce Liberia would have that the U.S. would want.

Well, there is that…

Wonder if we could hire ArmyJerry to supply it?

Sirhr
FIFY

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
When staying at Port Aransas on the Texas Gulf you can always spot the Liberian freighters on the horizon heading to the shipping lane or cut going to Corpus. They're the dirty brown rust buckets with roaring diesel engines spewing smoke and throwing bags of garbage overboard.

I have no clue what commerce Liberia would have that the U.S. would want.
Liberia is a flag of convenience country. Other countries' ships run under the Liberian flag to take advantage of their non-existent (safety) regulations. Liberia could be a prosperous country just from this income if it were not for the corruption that is part of some cultures social DNA.

Liberia is a flag of convenience country. Other countries' ships run under the Liberian flag to take advantage of their non-existent (safety) regulations. Liberia could be a prosperous country just from this income if it were not for the corruption that is part of some cultures social DNA.
Sounds like that income is part of the corruption. Some DNA's have no concept of being honest and legal. In fact, they're repelled by it.

That includes Democrats. I don't know how those fucks can look at themselves in the mirror knowing they're supporting a criminal regime. They must like what they see.

I remember watching a commentator watching a documentary on Haiti and he was making fun of how they literally mold disks made of mud and let them dry in the sun and then they get eaten like cookies. :ROFLMAO:
I saw that. I'm sure after eating shitdirt cookies all week a BBQ'd human leg sounds pretty good.

The picture was disgusting; some cannibal chowing down on a leg with a foot on it. I'm not posting it here out of deference to the Hide. The video was supposed to be worse.
As fucked up as it sounds, shit like that should be in the open for all the world to see. Zero reason to sugar coat shit. To many have there head in the sand and don't believe what's going on in the world. This is on our door step.

Reactions: Emerson0311