• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So things kicking of in Haiti.......

As fucked up as it sounds, shit like that should be in the open for all the world to see. Zero reason to sugar coat shit. To many have there head in the sand and don't believe what's going on in the world. This is on our door step.
Thanks to Biden, this is now in every city

The new candidate for President has been plucked straight out of US jail after serving 6 years for drug related money laundering a government was formed by US admin in some Jamaican brothel is like 3rd US-formed Haitian government that was never elected in past 20 years. US has been running Haiti for past 30 years.

Hmm unless Mr.BBQ gets a cut or a bullet i do not see them accepting the Jamaica Brothel goverment.

Guy Philippe, a leader of the 2004 Haitian coup, has joined calls for Prime Minister Ariel Henry to resign.

Philippe, who returned to Haiti last year after serving a prison sentence in the US, told Reuters news agency that he wants to be president.

Philippe, who was deported back to Haiti in November after serving six years of a prison sentence for conspiracy to launder drug money, said Mr Henry should resign and "let Haitians decide their fate".

Asked if he wanted to become president, he said: "Yes! I'm going into politics."

"I was a senator, I've been elected by my people, I will go again in elections," added Philippe, who was one of the main leaders in 2004's overthrow of President Jean-Bertrand Aristide.

Sounds like Charles Taylor......

i just hope folks in the dr can stay safe.

The DR..........the feed source for the bigger drug moving gangs in MA? I think save for the enclaves where tourists go and they raise baseball players is it much different?

FB_IMG_1553130714042.jpg

Liberia was created as a country for black people to go back to, believing they would have more prosperity. How has that worked out, so far?

Reactions: BurtG
Liberia was created as a country for black people to go back to, believing they would have more prosperity. How has that worked out, so far?
Didn't know that, interesting, it has been a failure except for probably a handful at the top.

Reactions: Ronws
did you know haiti only has one billionaire? it is exactly as you might expect.

What if they cleaned the island off of it's current inhabitants and introduced intelligent, civilized humans?
call it England II? then the WEF would force immigration and you would be right back where you started.

did you know haiti only has one billionaire? it is exactly as you might expect.

In December, the foreign ministry of Canada sanctioned Gilbert Bigio, who is often referred to as Haiti’s richest person, and insurance magnate Sherif Abdallah, calling them “members of the Haitian elite who provide illicit financial and operational support to armed gangs.” Together, Abdallah and Bigio owned or had other links to almost 20 companies and trusts created in some of the world’s most secretive tax havens, according to documents from the Pandora Papers, a global investigation by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists. Lawyers and bankers in Miami provided the men with tax advice, letters of reference and other services, according to leaked files that formed the basis of the 2021 investigation by ICIJ and media partners. “Canada has reason to believe these individuals are using their status as high-profile members of the economic elite in Haiti to protect and enable the illegal activities of armed criminal gangs,

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
*what is this an inflatable bolt on rack?

Landing in Florida soon

Yeah they are Americans. Not worth it. Lets send more money to Ukraine or save more drowning west African babies in the Rio Grand.
They are idiots that put themselves in that situation, and where the fuck did I say send money to the Ukraine or save babies drowning in the Rio Grande? Fuck the Ukraine govt, and the parents of the babies can deal with their safety.

Any bets on 'Barbacue' .or will US deploy boots on the ground to safeguard Clinton's money laundering operation and investments

Jimmy ‘Barbecue’ Cherizier: The former cop turned gang leader bringing Haiti to its knees​

AP21295686440890.jpg

AFP__20240207__34HW86K__v2__HighRes__TopshotHaitiPoliticsUnrestDemonstration-og_image.webp

Prime Minister Ariel Henri, who - despite the expiration of his term in office - has not resigned, continues to travel to international events, and is holed up in the U.S. in every unclear situation, is back in the regional news.

And the riots are unfolding according to the old (for those who have been watching the situation for a long time) scenario. Criminal mastermind Jimmy Barbecue is threatening the government again, former rebels and oppositionists are not lagging behind and are predicting trouble for their rivals. The local population panics again, leaving their homes and fleeing towards the border with the Dominican Republic or going out into the streets to loot.

On Saturday gangs launched a series of attacks on the Supreme Court, the Ministry of the Interior, police departments and even the presidential palace.

GIU7MqRWgAAtLDe

This isn't going to be good for the price of my cigars.

Reactions: DuneBoer
They are idiots that put themselves in that situation, and where the fuck did I say send money to the Ukraine or save babies drowning in the Rio Grande? Fuck the Ukraine govt, and the parents of the babies can deal with their safety.
Yeah! Don't save anyone who is actually doing some good. Especially Christians. Fuck all Americans abroad. Let them fend for themselves.

Yeah! Don't save anyone who is actually doing some good. Especially Christians. Fuck all Americans abroad. Let them fend for themselves.

1000826.png

Coming to a city near you on NOV 5th.
That's not just a funny saying anymore, two bus loads arrived this week in the town I work in; Enterprise, AL. They put them up in a hotel across from Walmart. A coworker went to Walmart on Monday and said she'd never go back again. I work nights, and we already have 6 on our shift, they say many more on day shift. All of our laborers come from temp agencies...

That's not just a funny saying anymore, two bus loads arrived this week in the town I work in; Enterprise, AL. They put them up in a hotel across from Walmart. A coworker went to Walmart on Monday and said she'd never go back again. I work nights, and we already have 6 on our shift, they say many more on day shift. All of our laborers come from temp agencies...
Yea, that's clearly not funny, especially to those who will be replaced by the cheap/slave workforce. That's a shame. If you want to legally come to the US you have a shitload of paperwork to fill and you can't even legally find a job until you are resident (don't ask how I know).

Gideon does not mention the $$ benefits for him and cronies that would pocket 300'mio $ from US admin for the service.

Meanwhile Epsteins friends of Haiti
GI3to44WkAABu5K

Reactions: AMGtuned
i guess their "hearts are in the right place". but, i have never been able to work up any sympathy,concern or interest in the fate of those who are unable to recognize the futility of serving,saving or helping these kinds of sub human savages. haiti has held nothing but since the time of toussaint louverture.

i often wonder how or whereby these 3rd world Dysfunctional countries can acquire,learn and use sophisticated hardware. kenya,d.r.,nigeria 2 examples in just 1 thread here. there are many others.

i often wonder how or whereby these 3rd world Dysfunctional countries can acquire,learn and use sophisticated hardware. kenya,d.r.,nigeria 2 examples in just 1 thread here. there are many others.
study abroad.
lots of people get an opportunity to study here or other more developed countries.
unfortunately, many of them don't return to benefit their home countries, but some do return (not always to the benefit of regular people there).

If they trenched from shore to shore they would have a moat and the sharks would be free.

If they trenched from shore to shore they would have a moat and the sharks would be free.
LOL, the island its mountainous. The Dominican Republic has an elevation that is just shy of two miles above sea level (Pico Duarte). Visually, it would appear about twice as prominent as most of the Rockies in Colorado, because the lower elevations in Colorado are already so high, whereas this is an island with actual sea level at the sea.

Trenching and moating would be quite a process.

1710847722927.png

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG and Im2bent
yes DR is a shithole cartel/criminal overrun for decades +. but,compared to haiti,a land of milk and honey.

Let the Haitians sort it out for themselves. Then move the Israelis there or perhaps give them cuba and let the rats in the middle east live like the vermin they are

I might have a coworker whos headed near there. I may have asked him to bring me back a full auto AK as a gift lol

yes DR is a shithole cartel/criminal overrun for decades +. but,compared to haiti,a land of milk and honey.

True but a shithole with trees is still a shithole just shady, pun intended.