• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So This Is Why The UK Doesn't Want Piers Morgan

Re: So This Is Why The UK Doesn't Want Piers Morgan

how could cnn hire a pos like this he put british soilders in danger for ratings

So this is who CNN wants on their crew. WTF??? Those soldiers should have kicked this clowns ass. He probably left for that very reason. Stupidass.

Wow, makes you wonder how the networks pick their talking heads.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_morse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, makes you wonder how the networks pick their talking heads. </div></div>

The late Senator McCarthy could probably tell you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: motodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PIERS MORGAN IS A FUCKIN HOMO. </div></div>

I have friends that are "homos", they're nothing like Piers.

Piers just a fucking douche bag, but as long as he brings in the ratings he'll get his time on the air.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jayne</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: motodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PIERS MORGAN IS A FUCKIN HOMO. </div></div>

I have friends that are "homos", they're nothing like Piers.

Piers just a fucking douche bag, but as long as he brings in the ratings he'll get his time on the air.

</div></div>
I have friends that are "douche bags", but let me tell you that Piers is on a whole new level of his own