• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So, um recourse for blatantly trying to steal an election?

For the 2016 election I received 5 absentee ballots in the mail, all with my address, for names I have never heard of. I marked them all as nobody here by that name and put them in the outgoing mail box..... the day after the election.

Reactions: Jgunner
Do you have a link that I can read? This one wants me to subscribe to the washington post to view. Not happening.
Look for a Firefox or Chrome extension called "Bypass Paywalls". If you can't find it in the Chrome store or FF Addons, get it from github:

You mean the same pols that had him getting his ass kicked in 2016?
In reality the polls didn’t have him getting “his ass kicked”. They certainly had him losing but the majority of polls had him within or very close to the margin of error for any given poll. Don’t mistake the exuberance and overconfidence of the pro Hillary election “experts” as indicative of the true poll numbers of the time.

Reactions: stilesg57
A lot of lefty inclined voters moved in from other states and the Republican party turned on college educated voters in high college educated states. Same thing happened in VA. Mail in voting didn’t do that.
I was being mostly facetious.

This anti-mail in ballot thing is stupid. More Rs will vote by mail (admittedly in normal, non-covid times) than Ds. I grew up in CO and went to college in OR -- I didn't vote in person until very recently after I moved out of state. It's not an issue, it one people want to be.
It’s a matter of who’s counting, not who is sending

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Or rather whose collecting. It’s not an “Absentee Ballot”, like you keep insisting! It’s random open ballots mailed out by the tens of thousands to maybe voters, and that are increasingly being allowed to be collected and turned in by “activists”.
AF074D41-2215-40F5-9C0B-FD0E830D2A98.gif

So why don't we use mail in ballots to our advantage to cheat them out of winning?

guessing you never kept up with the "polling" and prognostications back in 2016. :rolleyes:

Guessing you don’t understand probabilities. Polling isn’t absolute, its a tool helps you develop odds.

Trump had about a 1/6 chance of winning the popular vote and about a 1/3 chance of winning the electoral college. He missed the first and hit on the second.

That doesn’t mean he didn’t get lucky — him winning was NOT the likely outcome in 2016. He currently has about a 1/4 chance of winning the EC again according to the polls, so he absolutely could win the presidency again. But it’s rare to get that lucky twice, and counting on shooting that narrow of a gap between getting beat badly in the popular vote and squeaking by in the EC is a bad strategy that will bite you if you roll the dice enough times. At a certain point you have to have a better candidate, better ideas, a better message, and a better track record and just outright beat the other side in the vote total. Trump is failing on those fronts according to most Americans and he’s probably gonna get stomped in Nov as a result.

Don’t believe me? Awesome, and good luck. But stop stockpiling ammo 😉

Guessing you don’t understand probabilities. Polling isn’t absolute, its a tool helps you develop odds.

Trump had about a 1/6 chance of winning the popular vote and about a 1/3 chance of winning the electoral college. He missed the first and hit on the second.

That doesn’t mean he didn’t get lucky — him winning was NOT the likely outcome in 2016. He currently has about a 1/4 chance of winning the EC again according to the polls, so he absolutely could win the presidency again. But it’s rare to get that lucky twice, and counting on shooting that narrow of a gap between getting beat badly in the popular vote and squeaking by in the EC is a bad strategy that will bite you if you roll the dice enough times. At a certain point you have to have a better candidate, better ideas, a better message, and a better track record and just outright beat the other side in the vote total. Trump is failing on those fronts according to most Americans and he’s probably gonna get stomped in Nov as a result.

To be fair, most Americans are stupid, hence the problem.

This anti-mail in ballot thing is stupid. More Rs will vote by mail (admittedly in normal, non-covid times) than Ds. I grew up in CO and went to college in OR -- I didn't vote in person until very recently after I moved out of state. It's not an issue, it one people want to be.
Well we're glad you didn't tell us you're a Vegan while you were at it.

What you miss is that polls aren't really to tell us what is going on, they are to influence voters opinions and how they think.

The polls now are showing Biden up double digits. This is to discourage and humiliate the president and his supporters. To disenfranchise them, to borrow a stupidly overused platitude from the Communists.

As we get closer to the election, the gap will close, if not some showing Trump ahead so they can motivate their moron voter base to vote for Biden because Orange man bad and he wants to kill you with fascism. Oh the irony.

Ok, so what if you went in to the physical polling place to vote on a paper ballot, and as soon as it was filled out you had to put it in a box that would go directly to the Biden Campaign who would then, supposedly, turn it in to the state election commission? Do you not see a problem with this chain of custody? This would NEVER be accepted, but because the Progressives are calling this “Mail-in-ballots”, or “ballot collection”, half the right doesn’t seem to fucking get it, and is listening to their ridiculous propaganda.

What you miss is that polls aren't really to tell us what is going on, they are to influence voters opinions and how they think.

The polls now are showing Biden up double digits. This is to discourage and humiliate the president and his supporters. To disenfranchise them, to borrow a stupidly overused platitude from the Communists.

They definitely tell you “what’s going on,” on a statistical/probability level. The same way your extreme spreads do on your chrono. Doesn’t mean they explain reality perfectly, and they don’t claim to.

Influencing how people think is a secondary effect, not a primary one. Learning from a guy who counted that there are 20 cows in a pasture may make you think “huh, so that’s what 20 cows look like,” but that doesn’t mean it’s wrong and he’s trying to influence you into thinking there are DEFINITELY 20 cows there. Maybe he just counted 20 cows (and there are actually 18 and the guy who bet low wins the largest pop vote to electoral vote spread in history in 2016...)

You have no ability to think rationally.

Clearly not. I’m just a fuckin’ retard gun nut anyway per every single one of my liberal relatives 😂

Do your worst man. Nothing in the Pit matches Thanksgiving family dinner with my pro-gun pro-life ass.

I’ve worked professionally for 2A causes politically, gotten votes won cases and collected paychecks for doing it. This isn’t a side hustle or a hobby for me. But I am trying to wake some people up as to why we’re likely (deserved, IMO) in trouble come Nov. 4th. And pretending there’s some massive voter fraud conspiracy or that everyone loves Trump except a couple SF dwellers and inner city criminals isn’t helping anyone.

The mail-in ballot thing was sold here in Colorado as a way to get more people to vote, and that it does. My problem with it, if it's not meant for fraudulent purposes, why does it say on the outside of the ballot when you seal it that you are a republican or democrat? Me thinks it's so the ballot harvesters know which ones to throw into the garbage. And yes all the states that have mail-in ballots have never elected a conservative to statewide public office. Coincidence? I think not.

Reactions: deersniper
...all the states that have mail-in ballots have never elected a conservative to statewide public office. Coincidence? I think not.

Thsts not true. Not even close.

Gordon Smith one in OR in ‘02, 4yrs after the state went to all mail in balloting. Friends of mine in college worked on that campaign. The last OR Gov left office in ‘87 so that isn’t exactly a mail in voting issue.

CO wasn’t quite 100% mail in in 2002 when the best guv of my lifetime, Bill Owens, was re-elected as a Republican, but it was over 90% by mail. Corey Gardner won statewide public office as a Senator from CO in a 100% mail in ballot election over a better funded and better known Dem candidate named Mark Udall who ran a truly shitty campaign. He took the seat from a Dem incumbent too (double win).

Better candidates with better ideas, better messages, and better tracks records win elections convincingly (as Corey, who led on all those counts, did in 2014). Mail in balloting is not why Udall lost, and it won't be why Trump loses either.

You’re a total fraud and a liar. If you weren’t you would address our REAL problem with “Mail-in-ballots”, rather than obfuscating the fact that these ballots are in the possession of Democrat activists after they are filled out and cast by the voter with no oversight by anyone.
The solution is not to cheat harder than the left. It’s to make the rules so it is very difficult for them to cheat. This bullshit makes their cheating a foregone conclusion, and it also ensures the counting goes on till the Democrats win. Just like always as they keep counting more and more votes will keep coming up for the Democrat.
I get that you hate Trump, which is fine. You’re not alone in here. Advocating to acquiesce to the left’s cheat-by-mail scheme is way over the top, and no one’s buying what you’re selling, because we don’t trust the left, and no fucking leftist is going to have sole and unmonitored possession of my ballot after I cast it.

Absentee voting, where you request a ballot, and one is mailed specifically to you? I’m fine with that as long as it’s received before Election Day. This shit is either downright retarded, or it’s pure leftist evil. Experience hath shewn it’s likely the latter.

Cuomo sent postage paid ballots out. The post office did not postmark prepaid mail with a date stamp. So you could vote after the election and no one would know. Yeah vote by mass mailing is a great idea [sarcasm].

Cuomo sent postage paid ballots out. The post office did not postmark prepaid mail with a date stamp. So you could vote after the election and no one would know. Yeah vote by mass mailing is a great idea [sarcasm].

Elizabeth Warren sent out some mass mailing during an election.

If I remember right it was to address of record for people receiving public assistance or in some other way "tracked" by the state.

It became a farce as a large quantity of her mail was returned undeliverable.

It showed that the state doesnt even track those they provide resources to and it was unaccountable to ensure that taken from those that earned it was going to those it was being given to.

Thsts not true. Not even close.

Gordon Smith one in OR in ‘02, 4yrs after the state went to all mail in balloting. Friends of mine in college worked on that campaign. The last OR Gov left office in ‘87 so that isn’t exactly a mail in voting issue.

CO wasn’t quite 100% mail in in 2002 when the best guv of my lifetime, Bill Owens, was re-elected as a Republican, but it was over 90% by mail. Corey Gardner won statewide public office as a Senator from CO in a 100% mail in ballot election over a better funded and better known Dem candidate named Mark Udall who ran a truly shitty campaign. He took the seat from a Dem incumbent too (double win).

Better candidates with better ideas, better messages, and better tracks records win elections convincingly (as Corey, who led on all those counts, did in 2014). Mail in balloting is not why Udall lost, and it won't be why Trump loses either.
I can't believe you use Cory Gardner as an example his district truly only covers the most conservative people of CO, absolutely not one big city on the front range. Hell even I don't think dems are stupid enough to try to cheat that much.

Better candidates, better ideas, better message? Please elaborate here because I don’t see good ideas coming out of anyone these days, especially those on the dem side. I’m not saying republicans are any better but I’d love to hear some of these better ideas and who is a good candidate, either side. Please point them out for me. If anyone thinks Biden and Harris are fit to run the country then explain why. Biden has been in office for 47 years or more. What has he done for the betterment of his common man? Enlighten me. I’m not saying they are your people but please tell me out of who we have, who is better and why? Inquiring minds want to know.

You’re a total fraud and a liar. If you weren’t you would address our REAL problem with “Mail-in-ballots”, rather than obfuscating the fact that these ballots are in the possession of Democrat activists after they are filled out and cast by the voter with no oversight by anyone.
The solution is not to cheat harder than the left. It’s to make the rules so it is very difficult for them to cheat. This bullshit makes their cheating a foregone conclusion, and it also ensures the counting goes on till the Democrats win. Just like always as they keep counting more and more votes will keep coming up for the Democrat.
I get that you hate Trump, which is fine. You’re not alone in here. Advocating to acquiesce to the left’s cheat-by-mail scheme is way over the top, and no one’s buying what you’re selling, because we don’t trust the left, and no fucking leftist is going to have sole and unmonitored possession of my ballot after I cast it.

Absentee voting, where you request a ballot, and one is mailed specifically to you? I’m fine with that as long as it’s received before Election Day. This shit is either downright retarded, or it’s pure leftist evil. Experience hath shewn it’s likely the latter.

Why does everyone hate Trump. Will someone please explain the extreme hatred? I’m not saying he is the greatest person alive nor do I agree with everything he does or has done but what is so bad about him?

And I still do not have an answer to my original question. Any lawyers out there?

Judge a man by who his enemies are.
What have those enemies done for American Citizens?
More to the point, what have those enemies done for themselves?

R

Reactions: Bender