Still no pics?
This thread is gayer than monkeypox
Haven't had any time to fuck with it lately.
@clcustom1911 has sat in it for a coffee run however.
What I still need to do:
- Replace the short Metalcloak flare fenders with the 8 inch fenders all the way around
- Put in the Metalcloak rocker rail so my wife has something to step on to get in. Right now whenever she tries to get in, its one of those porn vids where you find the girl with a thick ass stuck and hanging out of something.
- Rewire Blackout switch for all non essential electronics instead of just the cabin lights and brake lights
- Have the new parts painted and body touched up from the 'new' paint we gave it when I bought it years ago as we changed the color
- Tires are starting to look a bit shredded, and knew I was going to get a new set sometime soon as we destroyed a tire, so no spare right now
- I've always had the rear bench seats removed. We're going to put in a rear facing jump seat and the pintle mount of the rear roll cage.
- Need to figure out where to get a damn fuel can since I was dumb and didn't buy the more expensive bumper/rear tire carrier that could store them.
- If/when I replace the tires I'm going to a better wheel that is either a 17 or a 18
- Small oil leak that I'm suspecting is coming out of the dip stick and pooling below it. We already re did the valve cover gasket and it isn't that.
- Toying around with the idea of a bigger or a twin turbo.
- Having a weird issue where I THINK I'm not getting enough airflow and/or something is bottle necking the amount of air coming into the system. Once its hot, if I dont drive like grandma, I notice that me running higher RPM/speed and obviously more boost directly translates to the engine oil pressure gauge dropping. Get off the gas, pressure goes back up. On hot days, I also notice that the engine temp will then be 10 or so degrees hotter than where it sits 98% of the time. With an intercooler, this should not even remotely be happening. We went through all of the send units, gauges and electronics and its not a false reading. Somehow I think its air related like I need a larger intake or something.