• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So what is the going rate for primers?

Is it a real company??
I am not paying that price but says can't ship to NY.
There is no restrictions on shipping primers with the correct hazmat ruins applied.
Not sure, just posted when I found them. I'd look at Google reviews first before I did anything.

The funny part is going to see the hoarders & scalpers that paid more than normal pricing get stuck with them when it all comes back to normal. Primers are almost worthless when they are available. Talking to my sales guy at a large distributor (you'd know it if I told you), they have about 2 years of backorders but fully expect orders to start getting cancelled by the end of the year, and a large quantity to be sitting on the shelves that they can't move sometime in 2022. I checked my last order from them in 2019, and I was getting 5k cases of cci 450's and Rem 7 1/2's for <$150, delivered. Varget was <$180/keg delivered. Yes, it was on sale with a free hazmat promotion, but still. The primers had been there from cancelled backorders from when Hillary had almost won, they were just trying to move it, literally almost giving it away. Happened a couple of times during Obamas tenure as well. Just keep holding on as long as possible, buy only what you absolutely *have* to have, and wait for the sales next year.

I’m gonna bet NOT. All it will take to keep this frenetic buying going is some legislation that taxes or restricts our rights.

It's probably a NYC vs NY state issue. Doesn't NYC have a ton of extra gun restrictions? Probably too hard to put everything in their system
You could be right.
I am 20 minutes outside the city so I don't have any issues. I only know firearms owners inside the city limits requires a permit. I don't think anything applies to reloading components but I'm not sure.

Is it a real company??
I am not paying that price but says can't ship to NY.
There is no restrictions on shipping primers with the correct hazmat ruins applied.
Some companies dont want to do the homework on if every item is or isnt legal in every state so they just blackball certain states that have restriction on anything they sell. Happens to CA also.

Reactions: 16 Gauge
Some companies dont want to do the homework on if every item is or isnt legal in every state so they just blackball certain states that have restriction on anything they sell. Happens to CA also.
Yes but the ones that do ship make out great because they have very little competition to large area of sales were people are limited to where they can shop online.
Kinda crazy if you ask me.

Went to a local shop and found that LRMP's were going for about $10/100, about 2 1/2 times the price I was paying before (2 months ago). Curious as to what others are seeing for prices and I realize this is due to supply and demand. I also see how ridiculous it has gotten on GB. Is this now the going rate at the local retail level when they can be found?
They're through the roof everywhere, like everything else.

SO GLAD Obama talked me into really stocking up - for a poor boy - a few years back. Lessons learned and rewarded!

Reactions: 16 Gauge
I have never had an issue with their packaging and have bought many bullets from midway.
I had packing issues with Midway a while back too; broken boxes with all kinds of bullets that tore through the external box and left a dribbled trail of bullets from Midway to my door like Hansel and Gretel.
Customer service was great though, overnighted me replacements the next day so not all that much for me to complain about

Went to gun show this past weekend they wanted $300 for 1000, I laughed.
Update, anyone looking to trade. I just bought large pistol primers. gun shop has about 50 boxes so I am picking them up for 69.99 per 1000. I need some 215M primers. not here to gain or profit just trade. I am picking up a box a day just to stock up on them.