• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

So...what's ur occupation?

Re: So...what's ur occupation?

Work full-time as a "Road Unit" thru the Sheriff's Department. Within the department, serve as firearms, defensive tactics and Taser instructor. Been "on the job" for 11 years.

As if the above wasn't enough, work in my off time as an EMT. Been doin' the EMT thang for 3 years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sierra6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LEO/SWAT....20yrs

s6 </div></div>

Me too. 20 in August.

LE Sgt / 20 years / Looking forward to retirement....

Was a driller on a natural gas rig, now that the oilfield went to shit, am taking a job insulating pipeline at a gas plant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308crosshairs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Retired....but now i am a professional chupacabra hunter/slayer.</div></div>

HAHA awesome! are you hiring?
grin.gif

Aus Army + Contracting in afghan

31+ years LE 20+ OK PD, 11 (and going) WY State.
700 PSS 24" / 1989 B&L Police Tactical (original 30mmtube) scope 168 GMM
700 LTR / Leupold 4.5x14 Tactical 175 M118LR

Management consulting consultant (we're very busy this year fixing all these crappy companies!)

Highway/road engineer
We build roads, highways, parking lots, driveways, airport runways. If it require grading and blacktop, we do it!

My father and I run it. my grandad started it almost 40+ years ago.

I've been an executive sous chef for hyatt corporation for 28 years, 3 months and 9 days.

My last day with hyatt is May 30, 2009.

In August of this year, I will be attending gunsmithing school at Yavapai college in norhern az and joining my son Keith at AZPrecision doing minor firearms modifications and cerakote finishing.

I'll be doing the cooking.

Journeyman Sprinklerfitter (auto fire sprinklers)

Iron Worker Local #378 . 8 for 8 or out the gate baby!!!! "Hook right be right hook wrong be gone"

Student on Uncle Sam's dime (ROTC), cowboy, and ski instructor. Gonna be an Ag teacher.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hipshot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I haul trash --- I'm a cop. </div></div>

I guess that makes me a retired garbage man.
laugh.gif

Made both Johnny Paycheck an Johnny Cash, proud last December. New job is called,...Retirement. Get to load, shoot, travel alot more now. Missed alot of Title II shoots over the years, now it's time to make those up.

professional pleaser of all women, i just got off the phone with brad pitt, i have an appointment with george clooney tomorrow at 5, i give them lessons on how to please a women

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rackchaser71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">professional pleaser of all women, i just got off the phone with brad pitt, i have an appointment with george clooney tomorrow at 5, i give them lessons on how to please a women </div></div>

Well that easy for those guys, Give the girl your MONEY!!
grin.gif

Was in the Royal New Zealand Armoured Corp for 5 years, now work as a Police Officer and Part time grunt in the Royal New Zealand Infantry Regiment