• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

So...what's ur occupation?

Re: So...what's ur occupation?

I help those that are in the U.S. illegaly, or have warn out their welcome, go back to the country they came from.
Firearms instuctor,
Dad,
Grandpa,

Did I mention I have a gun fetish.

Currently unemployed proffessional college student trying to find a job that is flexible enough to work with my class schedule.

I enjoy going to class and offending people with stories of shooting guns and killing things. THere is never a lack of p-dogs needing killing around here.

Police officer. Also maintain a paramedic certificate. Worked as a Fire fighter and going for a degree in emergency management.

Full time photographer fazing it down to become full time missionary

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maple One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Airline Pilot & Crash Investigator </div></div>

Hopefully not at the same time.
wink.gif

Mechanical Engineer with a keen interest in the workings of all guns and accurate rifles. Would like to do something firearms related part time in the future. Maybe coatings or small repairs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HateCA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maple One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Airline Pilot & Air Accident Investigator </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

No, just one job at the time...
wink.gif

"Engineering Manager." At least that's the fancy title I was given.

In reality, I'm just another corporate niggah that these freakin' two-faced sales directors crap on because they want me to produce some freakin' gadget that normally takes two months to develop but they want it done in two days so they can look good in front of their customers.

There, thanks for allowing me to vent
smile.gif
But I am proud to be an engineer, and even prouder to have been a SOLDIER.

Soon to be retired teacher, cartoonist, gun salesman at Bass Pro Shop.
Mike G

I help build and sell high quality optics for precision rifles and carbines in use by various government and LE agencies...it's a freakin' sweet job.

I take the specs from the customers and give them to the engineers..... or, at least my secretary does....

I have people skills, can't you see that! G&D dammit!

Steelworker

Soon to be lawyer(Why be a lawyer? Because I am not smart enough to get into medical school.)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Retired Consultant.

jc </div></div>

CIA ? ((LOL))

Retired LEO, Mr. Mom, and oh yeah I build rifles in my spare time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HateCA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maple One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Airline Pilot & Crash Investigator </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

That way he can be the first one there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PepeLp</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HateCA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maple One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Airline Pilot & Air Accident Investigator </div></div>

wink.gif
</div></div>

That way he can be the first one there! </div></div>

...And that way my boss can't say that I'm late on the job…
grin.gif

firefighter / spec ops rescue tech. The Best Job!!

Local 124

Electronic Pre-Press operator..............I check designers shit before it gets printed...but I should be the designer getting my stuff checked for printing

Retired now, but the first 27 years I was a mainframe computer tech. I/O expert. That was back in the days when they were monsters in size compared to now.

Then wrenching on heavy trucks/buses, until an injury, then the hell with it, I'm gonna relax for a while.

Now I'm thinking of getting into repowering older vehicles with modern diesels or whatever kind of powertrains that are evolving now. Anyone else on this board doing this?

You might as well take advantage of all the free "green" (stupid word) advertising. Lotsa fools out there with lotsa money. I love taking it from them.

Part time small town,old fashion gun store clerk. Part time day trader. The rest of the time I cook,clean, & look after 4 dogs & the wife.
Semper Fi

Senior Field Supervisor, and Power Generation Tech.
It's my fault, no matter who did what, that includes the mfg's, customer, contractor's, ect.

Anyone recall the Johnny Cash song "ONEY",... I'm looking forward to that day.

Senior RF/Analog Design Engineer....DC to daylight.
VLF ASK circuits to GHz ISM and "3G" QPSK PCS; TX and RX Lineups
Antenna design from 60kHz to 5.8GHz.
Point-of-Load DC power conversion, regulation, & supervision.
47 CFR Part 15 FCC Compliance/ PCB design and EMI/EMC.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boomholzer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Senior RF/Analog Design Engineer....DC to daylight.
VLF ASK circuits to GHz ISM and "3G" QPSK PCS; TX and RX Lineups
Antenna design from 60kHz to 5.8GHz.
Point-of-Load DC power conversion, regulation, & supervision.
47 CFR Part 15 FCC Compliance/ PCB design and EMI/EMC.

</div></div>

How 'bout filling me in on how to construct a good AM band antenna for out here in the woods? I'm thinking the guy wire horizontal type.

I can do that, there are other options the require less yard construction, and real estate but more circuit components.

AM-JAM radio front-ends are not very selective. Email me; let me know if you want to RX bounce or local. I'll shoot ya a email back with some options.

BTW:
Aren't you near ELF/Sanguine-Seafarer?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Starvin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ditch digging, stump removal, building deconstruction, pest extermination, political reorganizer:

800px-B-52H_prepares_to_refuel_over_Afghanistan.jpg

B-52H Stratofortress Radar Navigator (Bombardier)
</div></div>

I have seen that in person many times, once less than 200 feet, balls to the wall at night, over a countries waters we were'nt suppoesed to be over. Former KC135a Crew Chief.

Brian