• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So...what's ur occupation?

Re: So...what's ur occupation?

Mechanic/personal trainer

Still working on owning my own brewery/pub

Construction Engineering Manager. Started as a pipe fitter-welder on the nuclear circuit. Long frickin strange trip it's been!!!

Highways Superintendent by day
Screen Printer by night (and weekends)

Chief pilot for a small privately owned corporation.

485658_10101520127274688_1109891971_n.jpg

Owned a land development company, health and fitness center and a preschool/daycare. Living the dream until my father got hurt and had to retire from farming. So sold it all, moved home and took over the farm. Now I'm living a better dream.

Emergency physician by training. Did the rock-n-roll ER thing for 15 years. Now I own 3 urgent care centers with #4 in the works. Employ 10 doctors and 35 ancillary/office personnel.

Damn man. Who the hell knows the mans condition. I'm sure someone that says they're 100% disabled would happily work any job to have their health back. Bitch about the thousands who are healthy and just lazy that really take advantage, not those who give it all up for those that are lazy to be lazy.

Funeral Director and Embalmer for a multi location funeral home that my family owns in the SE Michigan area. Love what I do...it is always good for dinner conversation with folks who don't know me.
smile.gif

This is why my tag under my alias says that I am the last one to let you down. I let people down every day...about 6 feet or so.

Commercial HVAC sales,
glorified printer jocky
douchebag extraordinare
dog kicker
cat slapper
falcon puncher
at this piont, i'm ready to give up sales & start cutting crab grass with a pair of office scissors.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chief pilot for a small privately owned corporation.

485658_10101520127274688_1109891971_n.jpg
</div></div>

Is that a Citation V ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a Citation V ? </div></div>

Its a Citation CJ2+...took delivery new in March 2009.

Though it is only part-time and not going to be a career, I am proud, and happy, to say that I just got my first real job. I now work with a friend of my dad as a painter. And I gotta say, it's been pretty sweet thus far. Much better than the alternitives for a guy of my age and education, which would be walmart or mcdonalds. Working outside and not having to clean toilets has been great.

I force feed Shanksters hefties. I use a mixture of sweet feed, yeast, dried apples, BGH, antibiotics, and portland cement. Hose down the throat and 30psi. Shank dont pay much but the benifits are amazing. This is some of my work.

fat_woman.jpg

RoselieBradford1s1200pounds.jpg

Donna Simpson already weighs 43 stone but is consuming an astonishing 12,000 calories a day in a quest to

Oh, hell, everyone's doing it. Why not?

Translator/Interpreter, formerly a bunch of things all "south of the border"-related. In my spare time, macaw wrangler, raconteur, and gadfly.

Semi-retired on the GI Bill, thinking about getting a part time job at REI or some place cool to pick up chicks.

racecar engineer

Teacher. If you can read this, thank yours.

commercial HVAC sales, mechanical engineer... glorified printer jocky.
life goal.. product quality control engineer for Fleshlight.

Currently - Chief Information Officer (CIO) in healthcare. Been doing it for about 9 years now. Been in telecom, IT consulting, tech training, and was a professional tuba player.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KelsonAK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">was a professional tuba player.</div></div>Awesome!
cool.gif

You must be good, as there are limited opportunities in that profession.

Key word: Was. Hard to pay the bills because there aren't that many opportunities and I eventually just didn't love it that much. Some good times.
I really like what I'm doing now, it pays a bit better, and I have my evenings and weekends free... usually.

Anybody need a tech job in bush Alaska? I might be able to hook you up. Need networking/windows/storage folks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MJW117</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Professional boxer.....as a funeral director I put people in boxes </div></div>
Then you must do some gardening as well...planting the boxes.