• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So...what's ur occupation?

Re: So...what's ur occupation?

World Domination !.

In the process of developing and selling on a mechanical waste seperation patent designed to sort, sererate and classify MSW waste( mechanical to manusal sort ratio: 90/10). Hopefully giving me a truck load of money and then taking over the world....hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oneshootman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Real Estate Investor, in Ohio the largest foreclosure state in the US!</div></div>

Hey, quick question...

What factors makes Ohio number 1?
Is that statistic, per capita?

Full time pharmacy student.. With exam block in a week.. who is like REALLY poor cause i spent all my money on rifles, 1 IOR scope and other audiophile stuff.. most recently a pair of AKG K701 headphones... with that meager wage rate from Pizza Hut..

Analyst by current job title. Lifelong infantryman (Ret.).
I am a student 90% of the time; the other 28% I teach.
I am an amateur sophist. Not really. It's true!
Mostly I am an enjoyer of life. Except when I am complaining, which is mostly during the day, evenings or after nightfall.

Dad, father, neighbor, friend.
For as long as my heart beats - A US Marine.
Sometimes I read, write or attend meetings.
Other times I plan meetings to schedule more meetings.
Once in awhile, I speak on the phone.
Did I mention that I meet with people a lot at meetings?
I study warfare. Mostly its about economics.
Unless it involves warriors.
I am fascinated with ancient weapons, and schoolbus paint schemes (what are all those numbers?).
I keep a Bible nearby. And everything Hans Morgenthau penned. And the FMFM 6-3, 6-4 and 6-5. And a Strider knife. And my hogstooth-earned that. I follow baseball whenever Cincy goes through a season undefeated. (Put Pete and Joe in the Hall!) I especially like the colorful players of the tobacco card era. Sometimes I watch football. Fran Tarkenton seems to be having a great year. I shoot the bow a lot. And the rifle. Sometimes the pistol and shotgun and grenade launcher. Been awhile for a rocket. I am fascinated with real mountain climbing like the Eiger but don't do it because I do not have the skills or courage. Climbed Mt Fuji once. And Kilmanjaro. And Suribachi. I have a lifelong partnership with tobacco farmers. Hate that stuff but no one likes a quitter. I am not very good at anything but try to make up for it by knowing all the people that are, and like Pete, I hustle. I have had 18+ years of education not including military schools and I am typing this with 3 fingers, and a thumb (for the spacebar!). I collect ballcaps and try to wear them at inappropriate times. DEA for inner city, GAP for FN Meetings, Bud Light at AA meetings, and my best one ever....at the grand opening of the new wing at our church - this one, ""If you ain't been to Pohang, You ain't shit."

I do spend a lot of time fantasizing about the ultimate profession: farming. But I only have 5 acres.

At the end of any given day day, I can only hope that people say, "That Tyrone, he is a good feller for a 6 foot 8 inch black man from Watts with a felony record for jumping on stage at the The Button in Ft Lauderdale after being on the USS Shreveport for months and grabbing the mike from the singer so he could belt out The Ride by David Alan Coe."

Alaska, Texas and the Rocky Mountains all have a pull on me but my wife says no more moves. My second wife is just beginning school somewhere in Sweden. I have told no one.

At the end of my days, I can only hope to sleep peacefully way out in some forgotten corner of some military cemetery down below the high ground where my heros lie.

And so it goes...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tyrone GT Freeman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am a student 90% of the time; the other 28% I teach.</div></div>

Not math i hope.
grin.gif

I used to have an occupation.

By prudent savings and investment, I got to the point where I didn't need one any more.

Now I have only passions.

Don't believe i answered in here. I'm a Data Transmission Coordinator for a major cable company.

Full time student working my BS in NCM (Network Computer Management), married and have a new born at the house. Former Infantryman and Boatswain's Mate.

Security Officer, Hilton El Conquistador, in Tucson Arizona. I basically make your pleasant stay in Tucson AZ even more enjoyable then the unGodly temperatures. Tyrone, you should think about coming out for a day or two, Ill keep a room open for you. Tell me a day, you should come and give me some advice on life's lessons. And yes, Ill make beer runs and grab firewood.

Otherwise , Im working at Sportsmans in the Hunting area and I love shooting. Cheers

-LEO

-County Surveillance Agent for Drug Task Force

-Assistant Field Manager for Private Security

-Husband

-Father x2 and 1/2 ....

(NOT IN THAT ORDER)

Perfusionist. And dealing with my physical affliction... I have a testicle shaped like a 1911.

Job 1: Professional Athlete
Job 2: Director of my Corporate Health Company
Job 3: Diamond Dealer

The first is my passion, I wake up everyday and do what I dreamed off as a little boy. Second keeps my mind simulated and gives me something to pour energy into when my body finally takes it's revenge on me. Third I learnt from my father who was a jeweller, I never realized it at the time but provided the knowledge that now helps fund my hobbies.

If I told ya that Id have to kill ya.

If I told ya that Id have to kill ya.
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I told ya that Id have to kill ya.
crazy.gif
</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I told ya that Id have to kill ya.
crazy.gif
</div></div>

Twice?
wink.gif
OK, back to bed for me, my head hurts.
sick.gif

Full-time SWAT Operator/LEO for a crappy, roach & rat infested Texas big city

crazy.gif
</div></div>
If it was that secret, your employers would kill you
eek.gif
, just for posting...

And they would know too.
wink.gif

Double posting no less?

Sorry Goldie, you're toast...
frown.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Guilty as charged, but It was early......and I was pissing myself over the insults to poor lazy21's birthday
blush.gif

Systems engineer, formerly electronic technician but now I build software infrastructures and write shareware programs on the side...

Owner of Mac's Gunworks, build custom rifles, make wife mad at least a dozen times aday. Hell of a job but it gets me by.

Full time CO in the Great State of Florida,cant say the same about my compound,LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guilty as charged, but It was early......and I was pissing myself over the insults to poor lazy21's birthday
blush.gif
</div></div>
Been deliberately avoiding it, knowing the past dramas, but just read the Lazy21 BD thread...

I take back my post...

Been cleaning my screen or would have sent this earlier
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

p.s. I'd still have someone else start the car for a little while...

part time farmer

Full time corporate jet pilot

but I work overtime annoying women in bars all across this country.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Metalhead0483</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get paid to keep those evil Canadians at bay...
wink.gif
</div></div>

heyyy!i'm canadian
grin.gif

Resident Elder Fart @ SH ('<span style="font-style: italic">cancha read, boy...?</span>').

Retired I/T professional, prior to that, USMC Engineer Electrician.

Greg