• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

So when do you start looking?

So, My Lady was asking last night about the outcome of this. What happened, in the end?

Well I didn't find anything in her phone, yes I looked. I still think stuff is going on with her however. She recently had lost 102lbs. Went from 244 to 142. Now she wants a breast job. I understand she has a new body, however it doesn't explain the lack of interest in the bedroom or spending hours with her friends that she never used to.

Well I didn't find anything in her phone, yes I looked. I still think stuff is going on with her however. She recently had lost 102lbs. Went from 244 to 142. Now she wants a breast job. I understand she has a new body, however it doesn't explain the lack of interest in the bedroom or spending hours with her friends that she never used to.
Damn doc, sorry man!

PM sent.

@Doc68i will keep you in my prayers too. i have been there. almost drove me crazy. If she has cheated on you in the past... this could also lead to you not trusting her. Like i said... text with her is where the juicy stuffs always is. Try to live a little too. hang out with friends, be fun and live everyday.

If she had “the surgery “ to help with weight loss, at the pre-op psychiatric exams they TELL you that the vast majority of marriages will end within 2-3 years of the weight loss. Obviously this is due to the “new bod” and all the fresh, new attention that goes with it.

The lack of interest can be many things, talk to her about getting an Estra ring.

If she is cheating, and has been a big girl most of her life, odds are very good that in 4 years she will be bigger than before, ? So you have that going for you ??

Good luck man!

Sounds to me like she's shopping for some loving. I can see any woman who's lost that kind of weight looking for what attention she can get. I would recommend a vacation for the 2 of you. Somewhere romantic and you need to turn up the charm. I think it would be easy, seeing that you have a new wife (weight loss and all). Maybe you've fallen into a rut, being married to her for so many years. Maybe she's just wanting a little romance back in her life. I think maybe you need to show her you still love her and comment on how good she looks with the weight loss. Women are a fickle breed, maybe she's just confused. Maybe she's had a few men take notice of her for the first time in a LONG time. If you want to keep her, you're going to get those feelings back and charm her like she was 19 again. At least that's what I'd do.

Every time I run across one of these threads I think of what happened long ago & far away. The nightmare scabs over but never really heals.

We were to fly home to Cleveland for Christmas to Carol’s parents home. Came home on December 23rd to a house that was totally dark. Strange as were to pack up. Tried to turn on the lights, nothing. Found my way to the kitchen where there was some light and found a note on the frig, said I love Doug more than you, Carol. That was it. The house was totally stripped, cleaned out the bank accounts, no dishes, pots, pans, took all the food, everything!

I had an inklings but you trust your wife completely.

If you think something is wrong it probably is. Act on it now, not later.

This happened back in ‘82. Never heard from her again.

Maxwell

If you can’t/don’t trust her, then divorce her. Once you broach the subject there is no going back. If she is cheating and now knows you are thinking, she’ll probably get the jump on you.

If she’s not cheating, then now she’ll be hurt by you thinking she is.

Something else to consider is that maybe she’s just not sexually attracted to you anymore.