• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So WTF killed 3 coyotes we found together yesterday. Unsolved Mysteries, SH edition!

Coyotes are a simple creature that have needs just like us humans, my $ is on a crazy coyote threesome where their hearts couldn't handle the rush of one crazy full moon desert night.

Reactions: Raistlin2947
Was out shooting at a different spot than usual in the desert yesterday. Went to go put up targets and the guy with me came across a random site; 2 coyote bodies with basically only the rib cages/cartilege left and 3 completely picked clean coyote skulls that were seperated from the rib cages. One rib cage was apparently completely gone.

Obviously they had been there a while as any animal/rodent out there can pick the bones clean. What we couldn't figure out is, what the hell did this? I know further up north coyotes can be eaten/killed by bears and mountain lions, but this is in the middle of the desert on the Utah/ Arizona line where bears and mountain lions generally are much further north from. On top of that, one dead coyote could be anything, but 3 together like this is a totally different thing that I've never seen or heard of before.

They also didn't seem to be shot from the skulls or rib cages/mid sections we saw and in Utah there's a $55 per head bounty on coyotes, so its even more unlikely they were shot as you had just left $165 laying there. Unless the remains were dragged together (by what?) the configuration they were shot/killed in was entirely too close together, and the fact there were no holes or boken anything in the skulls/ribs points to something other than humans killed them.

So some more info as much as I can lay out:

- 3 complete skulls all about the same size, all picked 100$ clean

- 2 complete rib cages/midsections, all picked clean sans any cartiledge

- All 3 heads and 2 rib cages were within 2-3 feet of each other

- AZ/UT area, high desert where bears/mountain lions are extremely uncommon at best. They generally begin showing up 1 hour further north from this location.

- All 3 heads and rib cages/cartiledge did not contain anything looking like a penetrating wound from a bullet from either side. This makes it highly unlikely these were shot as there would be some evidence of a bullet/bullet fragments causing internal damage to the skull or midsection.

- Terrain the skulls/bones were left was flat sand/rock groung with some dead grass that was only 6 or so inches high. Was not in a wash or hidden against a hill or anything looking like an animal had made a den or pulled them to a safer spot. Was as open as you were getting out in that area.

So WTF is going on with this? Aliens?

View attachment 7417048

Probably a Vrykolaka .

Probably someone dumping carcasses. Doubt a poison would put them down that fast.
I think this is the most likely. If the skeletons are picked clean the ability of the average man to differentiate a coyote from the three dogs the dudes wife had when she left him are pretty limited. I bet it's dogs someone got rid of.

The poor coyote borrowed money from a German Shepard and disappeared to the desert. Years later he made contact with the German Shepard to say hi and let him know he hooked up with a bitch and had a pup now but was still poor and could not pay. What happened next is unclear but one dark night there were green eyes and pop, pop, pop in the desert, then silence.

I'm going with Aliens...

They have no doubt surmised the same thing we have. A good coyote can only be a dead coyote. They are getting tired at showing up at a herd to do their laser experiments, bovine anal probing and organ harvesting and finding these animals harass their experiments.

They plasma beamed them.... That's why everything was so clean....

I'm thinking a pack that were sick.
Pack animals can pass an animal to animal transmitted disease, virus or bacterial infection to each other.

Possibly these 3 were sick, the rest of the pack left them behind to protect the rest.

Or aliens.

They were dumped. Probably shot on someone's property, because, nuisance, by someone that's not allowed to own firearms (property owner), then getting rid of the evidence. Lot of work, but?? Mac🤔

The inevitable coyote lovers triangle gone bad...

Or, here's a popular one...

Suicide by coyote...

Or...

Three dead coyotes, tough darts...; Zero F**ks...

But to do that 3 times.....you would have better luck hitting the lottery.
Not entirely impossible to shoot em with light varmit bullets, slip em in between a rib, and never see bone damage.

But to do that 3 times.....you would have better luck hitting the lottery.

A lot of critical parts missing. Where are the spines, Hips, shoulders, legs?

As much as people like to show off, im betting they're collected for pics and dumped. The internet is full of yote pics.

20200906_185318.jpg

No hair, or fur?

Despite being August, and not fur season, maybe skinned & dumped? Pretty much nothing eats hairy skin, except bacteria, mites, & bugs, but I've been wrong before. Bugs eat a lot.

Love triangle.

So a dawg who was generally chill got hooked up with a bitch. Although it was a decent deal, his heart got in the way. Even though she was coyote ugly, it basically worked for him and his need for a canine ‘o mine. Then this other dog who was a little willey moved in on his action.
Dawg #1 caught the other two locked together going at it doggie style and flipped the F*ck out. Whacked both of them while they locked in. Realizing what had just happened, he offed himself.
This explains why they were all laying close together when the buzzards had their meal.

• Haha
Reactions: Foul Mike