• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SoCal - 22LR Tac / Prec Match 04/04/09

Timberwolf

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2003
Palmdale, CA
22LR Tactical / Precision Rifle Match
April 4, 2009

Or next monthly 22LR Tactical / Precision Rifle Match of the 2009 season at A Place to Shoot in Saugus, CA will be on Saturday, April 4, 2009.

Registration will officially begin at 1100 (however you can come earlier if you like) and the first stage will begin at 1200. The match should run until approximately 1700ish. There will be no formal zeroing stage during the match, however, targets will be set up at 25, 50, 75 and 100 yards for zeroing purposes beginning at 1000, so you are welcome to come early, register for the match and spend the time getting in some last minute trigger and zero time.

This match is for 22LR only and is open to bolt action as well as semi auto rifles. Rifles should be equipped with optics (some targets are as small as 1/2”) and capable of shooting 1” or less at 50 yards. Targets will range in size from 1/2” to 6” or more and will be a combination of paper, reactive and steel. Ranges will vary from 25 yards up to 200 yards. Shooters should plan on a minimum of 100 rounds. **Also note that ammo will be restricted to ammunition with all lead bullets. Ammo with copper (plated) bullets will not be allowed. This is due to the potential fire hazard in some of the target areas. Target ammo such as Wolf Match Target is highly recommended.

The fee for the match will be $25.00 for early registration, $30.00 for match day walk-ons. Plaques will for awarded to the top three finishers. This is limited to 20 competitors so pre-registration is suggested to reserve a spot. As a note there has been a great deal of interest in these matches, therefore I would suggest notifying me of your interest sooner rather than later to insure you have a slot. If you are interested in registering or have any questions either PM me through this forum or email me directly at [email protected]

Re: SoCal - 22LR Tac / Prec Match 04/04/09

I'm in! I'll have to get some longer range dope before the match. That damn iSnipe app shows WAY too much drop at 125+ yds.