• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SoCal - Tac / Prec HP Rifle Evening Match 042509

Timberwolf

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2003
Palmdale, CA
Tactical / Precision HP Rifle Match
April 25, 2009

A Place to Shoot in Saugus, CA will be having its monthly Tactical / Precision Rifle Match on Saturday, April 25, 2009. This will be an evening match; registration will begin at 1200 hrs and run through 1500 hrs. There will be a mandatory safety meeting at 1515 hrs, and the first stage will begin at 1600 hrs (or as soon thereafter as I can clear the range). The match should run until approximately 2000 hrs or sooner. Chamber flags will be required for all rifles. If you do not have one they can easily be obtained through various places such as Creedmore and Champion SHooter's Supply.

There is no need for ill reticles or night vision equipment as all targets will be illuminated as needed, though with a projected finish time of 2000 hrs it is doubtful it’ll be needed.

The fee for the match will be $25.00 for early registration, $30.00 for match day walk-ons. Plaques and certificates will be awarded to the top three finishers. This is limited to 20 competitors so pre-registration is suggested. In addition, I will need a minimal of 10 shooters for the match to go forward, so let me know your intent early so I can plan accordingly. To register or if you have any questions either PM me through this forum or email me directly at [email protected].

See you at the match!

Re: SoCal - Tac / Prec HP Rifle Evening Match 042509

My friend flaked, but I still plan to be there Bill. See ya then.

lol..... Im driving up the street from work lol.

my open bolt indicator hasn't arrived yet; does anyone have a spare they could loan me?