• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SoCal - Tec/Prec Rifle Match - 031509--CANCELLED

Timberwolf

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2003
Palmdale, CA
Tactical / Precision Rifle Match
March 15, 2009

A Place to Shoot in Saugus, CA will be having its next monthly Centerfire Tactical / Precision HP Rifle Match on Sunday, March 15, 2009. Registration will begin at 0700 and the first stage will begin at 0730. The match should run until approximately 1200. As noted before this is a the new day for the match as they will be held the third (3rd) Sunday of the month during the 2009 season which will run through the end of the year.

This match can be shot with either a bolt or gas gun, in calibers .223 through .338. There is a 3000 fps limit on velocity.

The fee for the match will be $25.00 for early registration, $30.00 for match day walk-ons. Plaques will for awarded to the top three finishers. This is limited to 20 competitors so pre-registration is suggested. If you’re interested in registering or have any questions either PM me through this forum or email me directly at [email protected].

LACK OF PARTICIPATION MAY CAUSE CANCELLATION

OK at this point I only have four shooters on my list for Sunday, with a possibility of two more. This is less than the required number I need to close the HP range so I can hold the match.

In order for me to have the plaques for Sunday I need to place the order by 10:00 a.m. today for them to be delivered on time. At this point I am holding off on placing the order as unless we get more shooters committed the match will be cancelled for this month (first time this has happened since it began).

That said I will hold my decission as to whether to cancel or not until noon on Friday. If we have enough committed by then it will go forward; if not I will announce its cancellation on Friday afternoon. As a note, "committed" means you will be there for if we end up on Sunday morning without the required number, regardless of how many are on my list, the match will not proceed. So if you are not sure don't say "I'll be there".

If the match does go forward plaques will be ordered next week and given to the winners either at the next 22 match, HP match or otherwise available for pick up at the range when they arrive.