• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Social Justice Theory. This is long but well worth the read, and may make you vomit.

Such a contrast people from Venezuela, Cuba, etc and other actual true oppressive regimes vs these ungrateful SOB's in USA today.. Id trade 100 of em for one of the grateful Hispanic folks in beginning of this vid:

Really displays the retardedness quite well..
Also, why are liberal chicks usually ugly and fat in comparison to conservative girls who are usually hot? Is it just me or does that seriously seem to be the case a lot of the time... maybe I just have a thing for girls who actually have a brain tho?

Last edited:
Fascinating website, Maggot. I'm not sure what to make of all of it but I'm taking the full tour. Feels like a Kafka novel. Not really in a good way.

Such a contrast people from Venezuela, Cuba, etc and other actual true oppressive regimes vs these ungrateful SOB's in USA today.. Id trade 100 of em for one of the grateful Hispanic folks in beginning of this vid:

Really displays the retardedness quite well..
Also, why are liberal chicks usually ugly and fat in comparison to conservative girls who are usually hot? Is it just me or does that seriously seem to be the case a lot of the time... maybe I just have a thing for girls who actually have a brain tho?

That video makes me want to hurt some people. Especially the tw white cunts that were singing.

Reactions: Snipe260
Very simple. They are brainwashed. Go back and review the Yuri Bezemov videos.

Welcome to the New Religion: WOKE!

The “Social Justice” movement is anything but critical. They are no different than the radical Muslim cleric shouting “Death to America!” or “Death to the Infidel!”

Radical religions aren’t driven by facts or reason and they don’t acknowledge reality. They just declare all those outside of their ranks as worthy of destruction and eternal damnation — reason and facts be damned.

You cannot reason with a suicide bomber or any “Woke” Social Justice nutjob. He HATES you more than he loves himself, so if he has to blow himself up to kill you and any like you, that’s a satisfactory outcome to these weak-minded Wokenuts.

""You cannot reason with a suicide bomber or any “Woke” Social Justice nutjob. He HATES you more than he loves himself, so if he has to blow himself up to kill you and any like you, that’s a satisfactory outcome to these weak-minded Wokenuts.""

Reactions: TheHorta
Op you are right, Made me puke.
babay puke.gif

That video makes me want to hurt some people. Especially the tw white cunts that were singing.
Looks like the Girl on the right is named Mariel Spencer, senior production manager at Noosa Yogurt in Colorado.
Wonder what her employers would think of her extracurricular activities?

Reactions: FishinGuns
So basically, you're damned for not being them, and in not being them, you are neither intelligent enough nor worthy enough for their attention. It's all just too much emotional labor for them, and we're not worth it.

Arrogant crap of the first water.

F'em.

Forge on; be prepared to be super-humanly decent...

Somebody has to and they're just too emotionally weary take up that shield and buckler.

Effete shits!

In order to vomit; I would need to care...

Yawnnnn.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Maggot

at least when in the movies it was sort of funny , coming from adults acting like children its just sad and pathetic .

Settle down sir! Settle down! Call your anger management therapist and set up an appointment ASAP !😂

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot