• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Social Justice Weeeeee!

Clearing them dont make it right. We have a right to be armed and do you have kids? What if those were your daughters? We have a right to personal property, we have a right to film.. if your being arrested you even have the right to know what for.. A dad could shoot easier than a woman.
so these two girls are riding with a 17 year old boy, with an outstanding warrant, drugs, and a gun in the vehicle. Girls are being non compliant, having a gun there I'd tackle them too. A woman could shoot you just as easily as anybody else. These officers will be cleared by the investigation.
I’ve been trained in all the same tactics and then some. I’ve been trained to do roadblocks and stop cars. The big difference.. I was trained to operate on foreign soil. At war. Cops are NOT above the constitution.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I’ve been trained in all the same tactics and then some. I’ve been trained to do roadblocks and stop cars. The big difference.. I was trained to operate on foreign soil. At war. Cops are NOT above the constitution.

There are quite a few countries in the world where the military are directly in charge of civilian law enforcement. They are called juntas and there are no such things as due process or trial by jury. The Dominican Republic under the presidency of Rafael Trujillo is one example. People accused of one offense or another can simply be pushed against a wall and then shot, right in public. Che Guevara particularly loved this form of rule. Nothing like keeping the sheep in line under a stun rod set to kill.

Clearing them dont make it right. We have a right to be armed and do you have kids? What if those were your daughters? We have a right to personal property, we have a right to film.. if your being arrested you even have the right to know what for.. A dad could shoot easier than a woman.

We have a right to be armed...at what age? I don't have kids, but if i did i'd make them apologize to these cops and they sure as shit wouldn't be riding around with a wannabe ganagster who has a warrant, drugs, and a gun at the age of 17. The girls would have been fine if they had stepped back and just filmed without saying anything, until they started being tards, then it becomes an officer safety issue and they were secured but not arrested, nor booked.

As far as 2nd Amendment rights i feel like if you're 18 you should be able to buy what you can afford. NFA should be repealed. But there are some people who just shouldn't have guns such as Felons and people convicted of stalking or domestic abuse.

We have a right to be armed...at what age? I don't have kids, but if i did i'd make them apologize to these cops and they sure as shit wouldn't be riding around with a wannabe ganagster who has a warrant, drugs, and a gun at the age of 17. The girls would have been fine if they had stepped back and just filmed without saying anything, until they started being tards, then it becomes an officer safety issue and they were secured but not arrested, nor booked.

As far as 2nd Amendment rights i feel like if you're 18 you should be able to buy what you can afford. NFA should be repealed. But there are some people who just shouldn't have guns such as Felons and people convicted of stalking or domestic abuse.

What about reformed felons? There are many folks who have served their time and have been given their franchise back. They are still not allowed to own firearms though, unless they go through another long and tedious court process to get themselves cleared. And the courts only clear a microscopic fraction of these cases.

If a "felon" served his time and is considered to be safe enough to release back into the streets to live among the rest of us, they should be allowed to get their gun rights back. Unless they are sexual violators who are required by the courts to wear 24/7 monitoring devices. These folks are different from Joe Blow who may have beaten the shit out of someone in a bar fight and now his life is fucked because of 'felony assault'.

While we pretty much believe the same I lost a good friend in Iraq that joined a 17. Grizzlies and thugs don’t stop to ask how old ya are. That girl did nothing that a reporter wouldn’t do.. and nothing the constitution didn’t cover her on. Just because the cops claim there are drugs doesn’t mean actual drugs. The other girl had already been assalted and tackled to the ground before a officer said your under arrest. While I agree there are people that shouldn’t be trusted with guns and even that some people should be deprived of their legal right, the (lack of) justice system is not correct enough of the time to be the final say in that. you sound like a Leo or at least someone who has never been arrested. That was excessive and unwarranted. More rights were violated than the 2nd. I haven’t read any attaching article like it appears you have, but you state there was a gun under the driver seat? And then we see the driver in cuffs. The girls appear to be out of the car the whole time of video. That kinda takes the wind outa your sail for the whole (gun in car girls can shoot argument) are you one of the types that believe everything you hear on the news? I’m going to assume you are and then ask why do you believe everything a cop says?

I never said there was a gun under the seat, please see post #61. Its amazing though that ABC and NBC don't report it but the press release states;
In a news release Tuesday, Sheriff Wayne Coats said the incident happened Monday morning after deputies responded to a report of drug activity and illegal weapon possession about 10:40 a.m. on Winding Ridge Road in the Harnett County portion of Sanford.

“Upon arriving near the area of reported violations, the first responding deputy observed a vehicle matching the description on the side of Winding Ridge and a male matching the description in the driver seat,” the release states. “When the deputy approached the vehicle, the smell of marijuana was detected coming from the passenger compartment. The four occupants were detained to include the male sitting in the driver seat.”

During a records check, the 17-year-old driver was discovered to have outstanding arrest warrants. Those, along with the discovery of a handgun under the driver's seat, resulted in his arrest, the release states.

I'm not a LEO, i don't believe everything on the news, but in this case if you made the stop and people become combative or agitated what are you going to do? you secure them.

It appears to me the car may have been parked in that driveway from that news article. That changes things drastically. I didn’t see either of those girls get combative or agitated. I did see them both get forcefully taken to the ground though. If I was a cop what would I do? Get a honest job were I could keep my morals. I applied once to a pd in a big up and coming town. Out of 180 guys n gals that showed up to take the civil service exam I ranked 2. Next day for pt test everyone was wearing spandex and tennis shoes.. I showed up in boots and jeans. Even had my chl on. (I train as I do) then at the first board I answered all their questions and told them there are good cops and bad cops. I could tell when I uttered that statement I wasn’t gonna get selected. They want cops that will turn a blind eye. I had a neighbor that was I.a for sheriffs department. We’ve talked a lot in the past. His (buddies) made it clear he needed to leave I.a. If he wanted to make it to retirement. You could have your daughters apologize to those less than men if you fell that way. I would make them apologize to my daughters though.

Where the car is parked doesn't change anything. I take it you're prior service? Did you show up in full battle rattle for a PT test?

Where the car is parked doesn't change anything. I take it you're prior service? Did you show up in full battle rattle for a PT test?
If the car is parked in his driveway it makes all the difference in the world. I take it you’ve never been arrested?

I see the problem here. We are both jaded. We are on opposite sides of the spectrum from each other though. Believe it or not I am a very moral person. I spent my younger years in some bad parts of Houston where white kids were outnumbered by blacks and Mexicans outnumbered black and white put together. I had problems with a Mexican gang in middle school. Late 80s early 90s I had cops and undercover fbi in my school. Ive seen gang rape in Elementry school. Then we move to a nicer side of town were I am the po kid at the rich kid school. I’ve been the kid thrown on the ground and detained though I did nothing wrong. I have seen cops plant stuff on people while searching them. I’ve had my speaker cord used as a murder weapon on a bum that had a million dollar lawsuit against Galveston county sheriffs department. You wanna take a guess who found the body in a private establishment? Galveston county sheriffs. You want to know what the newspaper said about it? Natural causes.. I pray you never know the feeling of knowing what cops are really capable of and then getting pulled over late at night and knowing you’ve broke no laws. There are good cops. But they are endangered species. They are only human. No more no less. They need to quit getting a free pass for killing and assaulting. Soldiers are held responsible for what they do even if ordered. Why aren’t cops? I’ve had family that were cops and always gave them the benifit of the doubt. Till they had an experience with a cop. Cops should be the torch carriers and example setters not the emotionally disturbed trigger happy scum of the earth we have today. And why are they always shooting the homeowner when called? If you really can watch that video and say you don’t see even once were one of those girls had their rights violated then their is no room in my foxhole for you until you gain more knowledge.