• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Social media outages?

BridgerWSS

Private
Minuteman
May 30, 2019
Please share what you know about social media platforms being out or down hard worldwide. Thx

facebook and their various properties hosed their DNS.

ETA:
Now it is being reported to be a BGP issue, the symptoms of which are lending some credibility to some of the tinfoil hat hack rumors flying around.

Last edited:
According to REDDIT and twitter they are down worldwide. something about BGP Peering and the whole thing melted/cascaded down. Twitter also saying that FB staff are physically locked out of the data centers as access badges will not work, employees locked in are at minimal staffing due to covid... So Zuck is locked out, his staff is locked out and FB and InstaGram and WhatsApp are down WORLD WIDE...hmmm WhatsAPP is heavily used in ASIA...wonder what the Red Chinese are up to today besides sending 52 more fighters into Taiwanese airspace and landing cargo and troops at Bagram AFB in A'Stan?

Hi,

It is a strategic plan by the 1% of the 1%'ers to get more common folks to get vaccinated.

The Microsoft 11 rollout tomorrow has the ability to "read" the computer user to see if they have been vaccinated or not...that is what the magnetism side effect is for.

Sincerely,
Theis
Is it bad that the lines of reality are getting so blurred I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not?

V/R

Attachments

• bubbles-look-up-meme.jpg
    bubbles-look-up-meme.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 47
If more platforms go down I suspect the Chinese are making a move...0339 in Taipei right now
It would have to have started earlier. The window for an amphibious landing is closing fast. Before they could do that they would have had to soften targets up with missiles. Form late October to the end of April the straight of Taiwan would be too treacherous to navigate across. Besides Taiwan would have seen them preparing their naval vessels for the invasion.

Reactions: camocorvette
FB Data Centers cannot talk to other FB Data Centers...LOL...someone has taken the whole thing down...coincidence that 60 Minutes last night aired the identity of a the biggest FB whistleblower yet blowing the horn on FB agenda?

It would have to have started earlier. The window for an amphibious landing is closing fast. Before they could do that they would have had to soften targets up with missiles. Form late October to the end of April the straight of Taiwan would be too treacherous to navigate across. Besides Taiwan would have seen them preparing their naval vessels for the invasion.
Not if they are using their new undetectable stealth junks.

1633377720420.png

The day after a whistleblower dumps a ton of stuff on Facebook, they are 'down' and reminding everyone how much they miss their main communications media?? One theory.

But also seeing issues with banking... and many sites I've tried to visit today have given me DNS probe errors (aka site down.)

Something is going on... maybe we wake up tomorrow and find there is no more Taiwan.

More likely, it's a distraction being created on purpose, to deflect from Arizona... FJB... a zillion other things that the MSM wants people to stop paying attention to. People are FREAKING OUT because their entire communications system is through Facebook. Wonder if Zuck is letting people know that their lives are now dependent on his crap? Just before Senate Hearings.

Cheers,

Sirhr

The day after a whistleblower dumps a ton of stuff on Facebook, they are 'down' and reminding everyone how much they miss their main communications media?? One theory.

But also seeing issues with banking... and many sites I've tried to visit today have given me DNS probe errors (aka site down.)

Something is going on... maybe we wake up tomorrow and find there is no more Taiwan.

More likely, it's a distraction being created on purpose, to deflect from Arizona... FJB... a zillion other things that the MSM wants people to stop paying attention to. People are FREAKING OUT because their entire communications system is through Facebook. Wonder if Zuck is letting people know that their lives are now dependent on his crap? Just before Senate Hearings.

Cheers,

Sirhr
So biden voters are for real?

FB Data Centers cannot talk to other FB Data Centers...LOL...someone has taken the whole thing down...coincidence that 60 Minutes last night aired the identity of a the biggest FB whistleblower yet blowing the horn on FB agenda?
^^^ This.

Bet the whole thing is engineered... To show people that they better not mess with the Zuck.

Senate hearings were planned on FB this week. Hummmmmmm.

99.999 percent it's an inside job. Designed to make people beg their Senators 'please, don't take my ego platform away...'

Sirhr

Unlikely....... those are already banned from 99% of all social media platforms. The true purpose of social media now is to spreed disinformation and the narrative that they want you to hear.
We have a member on these forums that was getting true information in the wuhan area from
family through social media. Circa 03/2020
They closed that down.
CCP can't tell their version if videos exist contrary to their story line.
My previous statement is speculative as the reason this time.
Wonder what this is costing FB etc?

R

Reactions: jinxx4ever
So she blew the whistle on this?

“Facebook, over and over again, chose to optimize for its own interests, like making more money,” Haugen said in a bombshell “60 Minutes” interview.

Wait a business chose to make more money??!!??!
Fuckbook is first and foremost a business. Zucky needs his duketts.
Dems eating dems is not a bad thing. Bets on what happens to Ms. AOC donor?

From Joe Huffman's blog on August 2nd:

[I was chatting with someone about this sort of thing a few weeks ago and he said something which surprised me. He said, “I don’t expect Facebook to exist a year from now.”

I expressed my surprise but there were more important things to discuss and I dropped it. He is a former Secret Service agent, but I don’t see how that would give him insider knowledge about something as big as the elimination of Facebook as a company.

Is this a QAnon thing I haven’t heard?—Joe]

From Joe Huffman's blog on August 2nd:

[I was chatting with someone about this sort of thing a few weeks ago and he said something which surprised me. He said, “I don’t expect Facebook to exist a year from now.”

I expressed my surprise but there were more important things to discuss and I dropped it. He is a former Secret Service agent, but I don’t see how that would give him insider knowledge about something as big as the elimination of Facebook as a company.

Is this a QAnon thing I haven’t heard?—Joe]
lets's hope this is true. Mark Z with a noose around his neck, swinging from a lamp post would b a good thing

Maybe they're not "down" but simply being censured?