• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Social media psy-ops against statist supporters. How to do it right.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • So I've been hearing that a lot of NPCs on Instagram and X had been advocating that "government should take away all guns because the police can handle it", on threads covering the Maine shooting?

Don't argue with them or try to make them "see the reality". It's too late for that. CRASH their conversational topics into billowing dumpster fires, every time a gun control thread appears. Here is how to do it:

1. Get an alternate account with a leftist sounding username and a leftist profile pic like a rainbow or BLM avatar. DO NOT use your main account that has Patriot and 2A stuff on it.

2. When a conversation turns into support for gun control and gun bans, interject with stuff like:

----------
    ----------
    I completely agree with you. That is why we have police. On October 7 when Hamas terrorists tried to invade Israel, the Israeli army and police killed ALL of them before they even set foot inside. Republican and MAGA fearbaiters made up the BS claims that 1,400 people were massacred by Hamas. There was no massacre. Those gun and bible thumpers made it all up.
    ----------
    ----------

Be creative. You can make up similar posts along these lines. The objective is to take a very sensitive topic, whose details even the most braindead NPCs know all about because of MSM coverage, and spin some of the most blatant and outrageous untruths and accuse Republicans and conservatives of lying and creating the actual narrative, so it will be your leftist account that will instantly look batshit insane, and also to ignite a shit slinging firestorm in their thread. If it is a busy and high traffic thread you just jacked, the fun will begin very shortly. You probably don't even need to do anything further or make an additional post. The shitstorm you just set off will be self-sustaining. Complete crash and burn within minutes. Done frequently and done right, they will not even be able to proceed with a long running circle-jerk about gun ban fantasies.

Also, if you see any active antigun conversations going on, link them here so those with the time to engage in some fun can find them easily.

Last edited:
    Imagine taking the time and energy involved in this, and investing it in your AO instead.

Imagine taking the time and energy involved in this, and investing it in your AO instead.

Much of influencing minds and disrupting enemy flow of information in this age involves 'controlling the narrative' online, and the guidelines which I posted actually involves VERY LITTLE effort. It is kind of like arson, but legally. Starting dumpster fires in gun control threads and making their conversations devolve into shit flinging. And it only takes one or a few posts with the right triggers to do that.

Last edited:
    Across all ages, many people use social media or if older, tv, to build their world view. My relatives are no different. They consume a self replicating, slowly morphing loop of MSM and influencer propaganda that is carefully curated to demonize any expression of dissenting views. They are cult members. The only way to reach them is to interrupt the supply of their brain food addiction.

Of course, this is how many Russian and Chinese troll farms operate every day, on all forums of every political affiliation. I only can hope we do the same to them.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    So I've been hearing that a lot of NPCs on Instagram and X had been advocating that "government should take away all guns because the police can handle it", on threads covering the Maine shooting?

Don't argue with them or try to make them "see the reality". It's too late for that. CRASH their conversational topics into billowing dumpster fires, every time a gun control thread appears. Here is how to do it:

1. Get an alternate account with a leftist sounding username and a leftist profile pic like a rainbow or BLM avatar. DO NOT use your main account that has Patriot and 2A stuff on it.

2. When a conversation turns into support for gun control and gun bans, interject with stuff like:

----------
    ----------
    I completely agree with you. That is why we have police. On October 7 when Hamas terrorists tried to invade Israel, the Israeli army and police killed ALL of them before they even set foot inside. Republican and MAGA fearbaiters made up the BS claims that 1,400 people were massacred by Hamas. There was no massacre. Those gun and bible thumpers made it all up.
    ----------
    ----------

Be creative. You can make up similar posts along these lines. The objective is to take a very sensitive topic, whose details even the most braindead NPCs know all about because of MSM coverage, and spin some of the most blatant and outrageous untruths and accuse Republicans and conservatives of lying and creating the actual narrative, so it will be your leftist account that will instantly look batshit insane, and also to ignite a shit slinging firestorm in their thread. If it is a busy and high traffic thread you just jacked, the fun will begin very shortly. You probably don't even need to do anything further or make an additional post. The shitstorm you just set off will be self-sustaining. Complete crash and burn within minutes. Done frequently and done right, they will not even be able to proceed with a long running circle-jerk about gun ban fantasies.

Also, if you see any active antigun conversations going on, link them here so those with the time to engage in some fun can find them easily. Social media offers limitless possibilities, but having a quality audience is paramount, especially for business owners whose profits may hinge on follower count. Recognizing this, I sought to use promosoundgroup.net my business. I ensured I had the right quantity and quality needed to effectively manage my business ventures.
    Very motivation!

Last edited: