• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1550707523873.jpeg

Biker Bob walks into a bank and says to the woman at the teller window “I want to open a God damn checking account.” The astonished woman replies, “I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?” “Listen up, God damn it. I said I want to open a fucking checking account now!” “I’m very sorry sir, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this bank.”The teller leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to inform him of her situation. The manager agrees that the teller does not have to listen to that foul language. They both return to the window and the manager asks the old biker, “Sir, what seems to be the problem here?” “There is no God damn problem,” Bob says. “I just won 50 million dollars in the fucking lottery and I want to open a God damn checking account in this fuckin bank!” “I see, ” says the manager, “and is this stupid cunt giving you a hard time sir?”

not my joke, found on insane throttle/harleyliberty

Privet?

Privet Tovarish. My Kat stuck in tree.

No problem Tovarish, no problem. On way.

I don’t think cats like water. When my kids were little they had a black and white male cat. One Saturday morning, in the yard, there were two identical black and white cats facing each other on a limb 15 feet off the ground. They were singing a duet and the wife told me to get them to stop. If I had known which cat was the kids, I would have shot the other one. Cat fights run the vet bill up. The first bit of water from a hose to hit them caused both to bail out and run for the woods.

Shit, last night I woke up thirsty as fuck and needed to go grab a glass of water. Blurried vision, compounded by the effects of the Natties I had downed earlier. As usual, check the Hide on my phone and for some reason I left it on that page.

So in a half asleep and half drunk state, I thought I saw, from left to right, a Remington 870, a Microtech MSAR 5.56 without the magazine, an AR carbine with mag removed also, and a tacticalized Rem 700 with bipod folded forward, all hanging from the door. So I was thinking: "Okay nice, someone has good taste, but why post it in Socially UNacceptable?"

I remembered it just now and came back here with the intent to tell you that we also have a photo thread forum here.........And saw the pic in a normal, non-inebriated state......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hawken50