• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

I love a story which comes complete with sensitivity, action, morality and feelings for the welfare of one's fellow man.

This morning, around 7AM, I went for my stroll around the marina. I noticed a man with a long blade knife running down the dock towards me, dressed in Islamic clothing who shouted "Allah be praised!" and "Death to all Infidels!" when suddenly he tripped and fell into the water.

He was struggling to stay afloat because of the weight of all the explosives he was carrying, and I knew that if he didn't get help he would surely drown!

Being a responsible, ethical citizen, and abiding by the moral code that requires a person to get help to those in distress, I contacted the Police, the Coast Guard, Homeland Security and even the Fire Department.

It is now 11AM, the terrorist has drowned, and none of the authorities have responded.

I'm starting to think I just wasted four stamps.

....and the bullet?
The bullet looked like it could be reloaded. It had rifling marks on it, but when I saw it I told him there are two things: 1. He is damned lucky it didn't expand and make the wounds even worse, and 2. If it won't expand at contact distance, I sure wouldn't carry it. Nice penetration though...I'm guessing 5" of butt muscle, and around 16-18" of calf muscle, passing through two layers of shorts, and two layers of denim (out butt, into calf)

The bullet looked like it could be reloaded. It had rifling marks on it, but when I saw it I told him there are two things: 1. He is damned lucky it didn't expand and make the wounds even worse, and 2. If it won't expand at contact distance, I sure wouldn't carry it. Nice penetration though...I'm guessing 5" of butt muscle, and around 16-18" of calf muscle, passing through two layers of shorts, and two layers of denim (out butt, into calf)

In the interest of science, what was the chambering and what bullet/ ammo? Hopefully that fired slug is the only one he's still carrying after that lol.

Did ya click on it? I think it's a guy moving Baby Products..............

Didn't click originally, did just now, about what I expected.

Funny stuff, 'cept if I was that driver, I wouldn't be hanging something like that off the pneumatics. With all the rubberneckin' goobers out there, there'd be a bunch of 'em driving their cars under his trailer in no time. :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: jungle45 and 1J04