• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

cMQh7JR_d.jpg

From my neck of the fucking woods today... :LOL:

image.jpg

----------
Police arrested a 50-year-old security guard at a gated Mount Sinai community Wednesday after they said he assaulted a 68-year-old man attempting to enter the property to visit a friend.

Suffolk County police said the security guard, John Ruggiero, of Port Jefferson Station, would not allow the man to enter The Ranches of Mount Sinai condominium complex at about 2:55 p.m. The two men "exchanged words followed by a physical altercation, during which the 68-year-old man sustained serious injuries," police said.

Ruggiero was charged with second-degree assault. He was transported to St. Charles Hospital in Port Jefferson, where police said he was treated for undisclosed injuries and released to police custody.

Police arrested a 50-year-old security guard at a gated Mount Sinai community Wednesday after they said he assaulted a 68-year-old man attempting to enter the property to visit a friend.

Suffolk County police said the security guard, John Ruggiero, of Port Jefferson Station, would not allow the man to enter The Ranches of Mount Sinai condominium complex at about 2:55 p.m. The two men "exchanged words followed by a physical altercation, during which the 68-year-old man sustained serious injuries," police said.

Ruggiero was charged with second-degree assault. He was transported to St. Charles Hospital in Port Jefferson, where police said he was treated for undisclosed injuries and released to police custody.

Held overnight at the Sixth Precinct, Ruggiero is scheduled for arraignment Thursday in First District Court in Central Islip. It was unclear if he is represented by counsel.

The victim, whose name was not released, was unconscious when he was transported via Port Jefferson EMS ambulance to Stony Brook University Hospital with unspecified serious injuries, police said. His condition was not immediately known Thursday. Police initially said he was 69.
----------

First Appearance: Adventure Comics #342
Don’t we all have this superpower? Colouring in? Oh wait. Color Kid can change the colour of anything. Ahhhhhh… and that’s useful for fighting bad guys how? Perhaps his origin story is a little better? Ulu Vakk, from the planet Lupra, became Color Kid when he was struck by a rainbow coloured ray of light from another planet. Perhaps not. How about any cool story lines? In the Silver Age of comics (early 1950s) Color Kid was infected by Infectious Lass, of all people, with ‘Grandin Gender Reversal Disease’. The result? Color Kid became Color Queen. Probably best to leave it there…
1565898053314.png

First Appearance: Adventure Comics #342
Don’t we all have this superpower? Colouring in? Oh wait. Color Kid can change the colour of anything. Ahhhhhh… and that’s useful for fighting bad guys how? Perhaps his origin story is a little better? Ulu Vakk, from the planet Lupra, became Color Kid when he was struck by a rainbow coloured ray of light from another planet. Perhaps not. How about any cool story lines? In the Silver Age of comics (early 1950s) Color Kid was infected by Infectious Lass, of all people, with ‘Grandin Gender Reversal Disease’. The result? Color Kid became Color Queen. Probably best to leave it there…
View attachment 7130684
Why do these so called supers have t wear tights all the time.

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?" The husband replied "All I wanted to do was to fuck your brains out, and suck your tits dry". Then, as the wife undressed, she asked "What are you thinking now?" He replied "It looks as if I did a pretty good job".
--

An Arab had spent many days crossing the desert without finding a source of water. It got so bad that even his camel died of thirst.
He crawled through the sands, certain that he was breathing his last breath, when suddenly he saw a shiny object sticking out of the sand several yards ahead of him.
He crawled to the object, pulled it out of the sand, and discovered that he had a Manischewitz wine bottle.
It appeared that there may be a drop or two left in the bottle, so he unscrewed the top, and out popped a genie.
BUT this was no ordinary Genie. This genie appeared to be a Chasidic Rabbi, complete with black alpaca coat, black hat, side curls, and tzitzis.
"Vell kid" said the genie "you know how it voiks. You got tree vishes".
"I'm not going to trust you" says the Arab. "I'm not going to trust a Jewish genie!"
"Vott you got to lose? You're a goner anyvay!"
The Arab thought about this for a minute, and decided that the genie was right. "Okay, I wish I were in a lush oasis, with plentiful food and drink".
*POOF!*
The Arab found himself in the most beautiful oasis he had ever seen and he was surrounded with jugs of wine and platters of delicacies.
"Okee-dokee kiddo, vat's your second vish?"
"My second wish is that I were rich beyond my wildest dreams".
*POOF!*
The Arab found himself surrounded by treasure chests filled with rare old coins and precious gems.

'Okay kid, you got just vone more vish. Best you should make it a good vone!'

After thinking for a few minutes, the Arab says "I wish that No matter where I go, beautiful women will always need and want me!"
*POOF!*
He was turned into a tampon.
MORAL OF THE STORY: If you're an Arab doing business with a Jewish genie, there's going to be a string attached!

Give'm a nice firm tug so you can see what it's like to actually have a fucking pair....

WWDD ?

It Doesn't Work Like That "Debbie".

You're Gonna Wanna Stay In Your Lane

Now Here, Kiss'm !!!

Happy Ball Sac Day !!!

An Arab had spent many days crossing the desert without finding a source of water. It got so bad that even his camel died of thirst.
He crawled through the sands, certain that he was breathing his last breath, when suddenly he saw a shiny object sticking out of the sand several yards ahead of him.
He crawled to the object, pulled it out of the sand, and discovered that he had a Manischewitz wine bottle.
It appeared that there may be a drop or two left in the bottle, so he unscrewed the top, and out popped a genie.
BUT this was no ordinary Genie. This genie appeared to be a Chasidic Rabbi, complete with black alpaca coat, black hat, side curls, and tzitzis.
"Vell kid" said the genie "you know how it voiks. You got tree vishes".
"I'm not going to trust you" says the Arab. "I'm not going to trust a Jewish genie!"
"Vott you got to lose? You're a goner anyvay!"
The Arab thought about this for a minute, and decided that the genie was right. "Okay, I wish I were in a lush oasis, with plentiful food and drink".
*POOF!*
The Arab found himself in the most beautiful oasis he had ever seen and he was surrounded with jugs of wine and platters of delicacies.
"Okee-dokee kiddo, vat's your second vish?"
"My second wish is that I were rich beyond my wildest dreams".
*POOF!*
The Arab found himself surrounded by treasure chests filled with rare old coins and precious gems.

'Okay kid, you got just vone more vish. Best you should make it a good vone!'

After thinking for a few minutes, the Arab says "I wish that No matter where I go, beautiful women will always need and want me!"
*POOF!*
He was turned into a tampon.
MORAL OF THE STORY: If you're an Arab doing business with a Jewish genie, there's going to be a string attached!

d96113b39da275f3de4aa5d12bf4b8d6.jpg

Ok Mr. RemyNikron, you got my hopes all up and a quick trip to Wiki dashed my dreams that this fat skank had somehow snuffed it.... probably during a Taco-eating contest or by falling off her ego.

Turns out she was not dead.

So your post was mean.

I have my eye on you... ya fargin Bastige.

Sirhr

Ok Mr. RemyNikron, you got my hopes all up and a quick trip to Wiki dashed my dreams that this fat skank had somehow snuffed it.... probably during a Taco-eating contest or by falling off her ego.

Turns out she was not dead.

So your post was mean.

I have my eye on you... ya fargin Bastige.

Sirhr
No shit... I had my hopes up high also...

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Why did they add New Orleans? I know that folks there enjoy some murder, but am suspicious of the strict gun control assertion. I’ve carried in tittie bars there.

One can only imagine what the city of New Orleans would be like if it had California style gun bans and leftist urban policies...

That said, in a city that is rich with the history of third world cultural enrichment, I'd not only carry a pistol everywhere I go, but make sure that I got at least decent quick-draw speed.