• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

when the riots happened the korean gas station owners boarded up their windows an spray painted black owned business on the plywood

cheating is fair in fights

The only fair fight is a fight that YOU win, and you use every and any method at your disposal to prevail.

That is something every motherfucker who believes that their life is worth a damn should know and remember and practice in their daily routines...

Is it inappropriate to laugh if I'm with an Asian friend and we got the munchies and instead of eating Cheez-Its, he prefers eating Cheese Nips?

1578624141656.png

"You'll be fine" the doctor said after finishing the young woman's surgery. "But" she asked "How long will it be before I am able to have a normal sex life again doctor?"

The surgeon seemed to pause and his face reddened as a small tear ran down his cheek from the corner of his eye.

The girl was alarmed. "What's the matter doctor? I will be all right, won't I?"

He replied "Yes, you'll be fine. It's just that no-one has ever asked me that after having their tonsils out".
--