• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

The anger and distain in her tone is hilarious... LOL. Do you think she's trying to steer a specific narrative and he just won't take the bait... LOL and they can't stand it.

Qanon is absolutely 100% fact. The Democrats wouldn't breathe of it at all if it was complete BS. Break down each individual claim that qanon makes... Follow the supporting evidence. Or the circumstantial evidence that is extremely questionable when it shows to be habitual.

I'll look at qanon as I would any religious texts. Any religious texts is going to be filled with truth, BS, metaphor dot-dot-dot possibly some lies. Just because it might contain some false truths doesn't mean the entire book should be completely dismissed.

image(16).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: geek65
The anger and distain in her tone is hilarious... LOL. Do you think she's trying to steer a specific narrative and he just won't take the bait... LOL and they can't stand it.

Qanon is absolutely 100% fact. The Democrats wouldn't breathe of it at all if it was complete BS. Break down each individual claim that qanon makes... Follow the supporting evidence. Or the circumstantial evidence that is extremely questionable when it shows to be habitual.

I'll look at qanon as I would any religious texts. Any religious texts is going to be filled with truth, BS, metaphor dot-dot-dot possibly some lies. Just because it might contain some false truths doesn't mean the entire book should be completely dismissed.

She was furious.

Don't know much about Q.

I have a leftist "friend" for 20 years who told me about him like 5 years ago.

He believed it.

As for her description of it, well Hunter Biden facetiming naked with his topless niece isn't exactly shattering the narrative is it?

Rifle-carrying trans Muslim Antifa arrested at riot in Phoenix
Britney-Erica-Austin-feature-photo-copy.jpg

Those three pics are in reverse order.
1st "I have a cool idea to hide a gun"
2nd "Damn, never figured I'd get ass raped wearing this"
3rd "Not sure if I liked it"

R

Muslims don't put up with that, even in this country.....

Then in 2015 she tried to sue the Phoenix Police Department on an allegation of religious discrimination when she was photographed without her burqa for a booking photo. She was initially represented by the local chapter of the fundamentalist Muslim legal organization, the Council on American and Islamic Relations, or CAIR, but it dropped her after finding out she is transsexual.

Also in 2015, Austin made the news again after she was kicked out of the women’s section of the Islamic Community Center of Tempe following complaints from Muslim women. She was allegedly told by the mosque that she would only be allowed back if she dressed and prayed as a man if she could not prove she was biologically female.

That guy or thing shure doesn't like making or clearly thinking through the decisions in its life

Appearing here soon: Videos of the SNL fake Village People cutting fake Ivanka Trump's hair until she looks like Jean Luc Picard! You heard it here first!

Don't quote it you asshole, then we have to edit everyone who quotes this stupid shit

Just report it and we'll handle it

Sorry Guys!

Last edited:
@Ankeny . That is fucked up. Your penance should be researching where this happened and posting the names of the little kids and woman also to circumstances.

I have seen things that I never knew what ended up happening, good or bad. Seen things that bothered me later in life because it was never sorted out in my mind. I'll add this to the list unless you come through.