• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1602736313842.png

One of the most gruesome sights I saw when I lived in Great Falls was a flock of geese that got stuck in the ice on the Missouri river over a cold night. The eagles knew to check the river if it got really cold over night. A bunch of eagles descended on the geese and tore them to pieces.

View attachment 7443221
View attachment 7443224
View attachment 7443225
View attachment 7443227

I don't have photos, but one day last season an eagle came in and checked out my goose decoys. A little later that day an osprey did the same thing.

Think I heard a new york accent in there. Besides I'm pretty sure we were created as a republic not a democracy.

Dude seems quite dramatic. Reminds me of the fat chick from its always sunny.

I bet you could get her to stroke out by standing there and giving her the double thumbs up and agreeing that that's exactly what you are doing and you are one of the new commanders from the Republic of Gilead.

Reactions: Davo308