• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1613756214972.png

Sorry not the woke you're wanting, but I chuckled at this one.

Did you hear about the kidnapping at school?

It's okay, he woke up.

Reactions: GRAYHAIR
There's no such thing as a "good woke joke". ;)

Sometimes being an asshole is a reasonable substitute for being funny. Or so I believe.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Sorry not the woke you're wanting, but I chuckled at this one.

Did you hear about the kidnapping at school?

It's okay, he woke up.
This is still a million times better than the actual woke jokes that I've heard.

Here's a woke joke:

How do you get a nun pregnant?

You fuck her. Fuck woke people, too.
That's sounds like some snowflake shit to me... Like somebody landed on the wrong page.

You must be the head of the disgruntled ex-altar boys union.

That's sounds like some snowflake shit to me... Like somebody landed on the wrong page.

You must be the head of the disgruntled ex-altar boys union.
Uh, no. Just responding to 'woke' mentions with the most un-woke joke that came to mind. First saw that one in Drew Carey's 'Dirty Jokes and Beer' 20 years ago.

And fucking a nun sounds like snowflake shit to you? Really?

And fucking a nun sounds like snowflake shit to you? Really?
It just sounds like you took offense to the idea of a little boy farting in the vagina of one of Jesus' wives. How odd.

I couldn't give a fuck about woke jokes. I just like what happens afterwards.

I don't usually find the accidental death of someone to be amusing, but this guy is an exception.

A guy in India who was into cockfighting died after he was stabbed in the groin.........by his own cock.

Cockfighting rooster fatally stabs owner with knife strapped to leg in India, sparking manhunt for illegal fight organisers
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-28/i ... e/13200676

I don't usually find the accidental death of someone to be amusing, but this guy is an exception.

A guy in India who was into cockfighting died after he was stabbed in the groin.........by his own cock.

Cockfighting rooster fatally stabs owner with knife strapped to leg in India, sparking manhunt for illegal fight organisers
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-28/i ... e/13200676
Thats happened here as well with a demo that os big into cockfighting.

Its usually a little skinny guy with a punctured femoral.

Reactions: Gaznazdiak