• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

Reminds me of...

iu

If those pesky hand rails are tripping him up then we need to remove them and we might as well remove the sides as well just as a preventative measure.

Reactions: kmckinnon
Problem is... we ran a guy against him who had good ideas but was a crass, immature ass. We need a conservative who can be a statesman. Were Trump not an ass, we’d have swept the election.
If you took the time to compare his tweets with his contemporaries you'd find he was
at best middle of the road.
The difference being the media covered for the others.
Simultaneously over blowing anything he said or did.
Lol, final point.
He received 70.5 million votes.
More than any other President/presidential candidate before.
Joe Blow couldn't get 5 busses worth of audience but some how got 75 million.
You're just repeating what you've been taught.

R

Problem is... we ran a guy against him who had good ideas but was a crass, immature ass. We need a conservative who can be a statesman. Were Trump not an ass, we’d have swept the election.
If you took the time to compare his tweets with his contemporaries you'd find he was
at best middle of the road.
The difference being the media covered for the others.
Simultaneously over blowing anything he said or did.
Lol, final point.
He received 70.5 million votes.
More than any other President/presidential candidate before.
Joe Blow couldn't get 5 busses worth of audience but some how got 75 million.
You're just repeating what you've been taught.

R

If you come to an inappropriate humor forum to make political observations, you aren't really laughing. You're just a literalist asshole, who thinks they're in the editorial section.

If you come to an inappropriate humor forum to make political observations, you aren't really laughing. You're just a literalist asshole, who thinks they're in the editorial section.
My post was obviously for quoted.
I award you two mouse wheel rotations to make it past.
Perhaps some vagisil as well.

R

My post was obviously for quoted.
I award you two mouse wheel rotations to make it past.
Perhaps some vagisil as well.

R
In other words, you can't help yourself. I get it. Take a breath...

Nope, I liked him exactly the way he is. No need to change for a real man to run the country. These namby, pamby politicians can all live in their mom's basements.

Comedy
You come here looking for socially unacceptable humor and 2 posts wreck yer feels...
Congrats?

R
I don't have feelings. Now you're fighting back butthurt, and you're not even funny.

And on that point...

91497ff807a737626f405eb4d97bf5eb.jpeg

Reactions: Beefmanne
Weak sauce.
Apologies, Dale Carnegie always said to speak to your audience's level.

R
I spoke like an idiot because I knew you'd understand me.

You got anything actually funny, or are you just putting more smears on your turd sandwich?

Second is right below number one for those doing Common Core math.
It's funny that they thought that people were gonna understand common core, when they were too fucking stupid for the regular way. Trying to teach retards, by introducing actual critical concepts *IS* kinda silly.

download (1).jpeg

Come on, admit it... You're a math failure trying to pass down knowledge to a new generation of dumbshits...

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC