• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

80-blob_17ab5a0880239a4c3f13670536d922999072cdef.png

Well then, now that we're really back it's only fitting we bring back Stanley for an encore performance. He started here, made his way to 'the other spot', and now he's back. Home where he belongs.
For the 'unwashed', as Switch says, I give you Stanley. Hands down one of thee funniest pieces of work I've had the pleasure of viewing.

With all due respect, AFT does NOT belong in the Socially Unacceptable Humor thread. It belongs in the "Required Viewing for every Alpha Male on the Planet" thread.

Check out Valentines Day Dating Tips from Jungle... can't get enough Jungle.

Now get this back into Socially Acceptable Humor where it belongs!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Who the %$$# put Hazelnut in the coffee maker? I swear to God I will kill your ancestors...

Reactions: abizdafuzz
With all due respect, AFT does NOT belong in the Socially Unacceptable Humor thread. It belongs in the "Required Viewing for every Alpha Male on the Planet" thread.

Check out Valentines Day Dating Tips from Jungle... can't get enough Jungle.

Now get this back into Socially Acceptable Humor where it belongs!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Who the %$$# put Hazelnut in the coffee maker? I swear to God I will kill your ancestors...

Copy That. It deserves a double tap. Motivationals here we come.

I just want to tell all you assholes that think joking about the holocaust is funny, well it's not. My grandfather died in a concentration camp. He got drunk and fell out of a guard tower.

I'm going to hell for this....

Attachments

• attach6274318.jpg
    attach6274318.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 106
  • photo47989.jpg
    photo47989.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Reactions: 2nd_is_1st
Just a reminder before the new season starts.

Attachments

• photo48557.jpg
    photo48557.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: abizdafuzz
photo48757.jpg Speaking of pedophiles, I think someone got a new "girlfriend " and threw out her transportation.

Decided to go fishing again this morning and when I stopped at the bait shop, I found out the wind had really picked up.
Turned out and cut through a neighborhood in Carnie Town. (That would be Gibsonton, FL) Found this lying in the ditch and decided to snap a pic and share.
The things you see that can't be unseen

Last edited:
[No message]

Attachments

• photo49025.jpg
    photo49025.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 74
  • photo49026.jpg
    photo49026.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 67
  • photo49027.jpg
    photo49027.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 91
  • photo49028.jpg
    photo49028.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 82
  • photo49029.jpg
    photo49029.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 74
  • photo49030.png
    photo49030.png
    142.4 KB · Views: 78
[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image result for sesame street meme","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/19807-presscdn-pagely.netdna-ssl.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/498\/1c\/0FzasBj.jpg"}[/IMG2]

R

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.redd.it\/dpkg9zcvcyky.jpg"}[/IMG2]