• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

Wow. Just frigging nuts.

It pretty much defies all forms of reality/logic, but I get thats the point.

I guess my problem is going to be that anyone would believe that crap?

Of course, that You Tube hasn't taken it down says something too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
k5n1vgixn1581.jpeg

Ever notice from recent shit like this, that it was almost ALWAYS the most docile, non-confrontational, and restrained people that lib critters seem to have fucked with in public... A real nihilistic mofo with a knife and no fucks to give would have turned that entire elevator into a gore splattered slaughterhouse in no time... Or maybe the real no-fucks-to-give folks out there are the ones that follow every social rule to the T and try to be as low profile as possible because they are aware that if some busybody fucks with them, they will black out and paint the nearest walls red with the busybody's innards? Who the fuck knows, right???

Ever notice from recent shit like this, that it was almost ALWAYS the most docile, non-confrontational, and restrained people that lib critters seem to have fucked with in public... A real nihilistic mofo with a knife and no fucks to give would have turned that entire elevator into a gore splattered slaughterhouse in no time... Or maybe the real no-fucks-to-give folks out there are the ones that follow every social rule to the T and try to be as low profile as possible because they are aware that if some busybody fucks with them, they will black out and paint the nearest walls red with the busybody's innards? Who the fuck knows, right???

Yup and I particularly enjoyed them saying black lives matter to a black man as they scream and assault him.