• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

See? This shows it would be ridiculous to expect them to show their ID when they go to vote. They would disrupt the political process. Just let them vote.
Wrong,

You just put them down like any other feral animal. That's where we went wrong "taking the high moral road".

No matter how nice, free shit or whatever facts we bring. We will always be labeled as racist, they will always want more "free shit" or just think they can act whatever way they feel like.

Doc

Wrong,

You just put them down like any other feral animal. That's where we went wrong "taking the high moral road".

No matter how nice, free shit or whatever facts we bring. We will always be labeled as racist, they will always want more "free shit" or just think they can act whatever way they feel like.

Doc
Yes. Agreed. Once again this place needs a special font for jocularity.

As October has a new “I am a victim” theme… this new set of victims is posting all over the place…. I needed some context!

154DA2FE-64D9-4BBA-9B44-0B6D7A662E17.jpeg

I mean I did use two on an Iraqi soldier who had broken his nose and it wouldn't stop bleeding.....so there's that

Doc

In the field if you soak those tampons with 1% lido with 1:10,000 epi it helps;) (as long as its not so much that it drips down their throat and suppresses their gag-reflex - thats for another purpose).

Had to call the trauma attending one night at 0300 cause the residents were cool with a nose bleed dropping the hgb from 13 down to 8.

Can be a presenting sign of ataxia-telangiectasia (depending on age) or coagulopathy - were they jabbed? And BTW - your residents suck. Affirmative-action?

Reactions: thejeep
TXA works wonders also.

Doc
I prefer spraying warm Coca-Cola up their nostrils.

A saint would rat out his mother after such treatment.

P

I guess most hospital pharmacies don't stock cocaine anymore...back in my training days it was only available to ENTs and plastics for their "cocaine nose-jobs", but it was available.

I guess most hospital pharmacies don't stock cocaine anymore...back in my training days it was only available to ENTs and plastics for their "cocaine nose-jobs", but it was available.

We do.
But we do a lot of facial plastics stuff.
No cosmetic stuff.
Trauma and ENT mostly.
One of our guys is boarded in ENT and facial plastics.
Great doc.