• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1666458931210.png

That was pretty damn good. Of course if a white guy black faced it there would be riots.

I forget if this was a Chinese or Japanese commercial, but there's this commercial for laundry soap and in the commercial a girl brings home her black boyfriend to meet her parents and the mom takes him to the laundry room and has him get into the washing machine, puts in the soap they're advertising, and turns on the machine. When done, the guy gets out and he's white and the parents are happy. Can you imagine the foaming at the mouth from SJWs if a commercial like that aired here in America? :ROFLMAO:

I forget if this was a Chinese or Japanese commercial, but there's this commercial for laundry soap and in the commercial a girl brings home her black boyfriend to meet her parents and the mom takes him to the laundry room and has him get into the washing machine, puts in the soap they're advertising, and turns on the machine. When done, the guy gets out and he's white and the parents are happy. Can you imagine the foaming at the mouth from SJWs if a commercial like that aired here in America? :ROFLMAO:

I wear a watch every single day. And will continue to do so until I die.

I look at it like a you get it or you don't. I have one nice watch a Tutor, as I have little girly wrists anything over 42mm looks like a hub cap. The BB58 has been through a great deal, welding plasma cutter, normal car stuff. The wife hates me wearing it for "grungy work".

Looking at a Steinhart as a new beater as my seiko needs to be serviced badly....and it really is not worth it. Think I will have it serviced then give it to my son, he always loved that watch.

I am not really interested in a watch that is battery powered, I also have one that is solar and syncs with the national time server, pretty cool, but also a bit large on my wrist.

Just about everything I wear is an automatic.

Love the machine of a good watch, and good and expensive don't go hand in hand, the Seiko 5's are fantastic watches.

I have an old 5 that rode with me when I hit a deer with the motorcycle, it was torn from my wrist and they found it laying in the middle of the road. A bit scuffed up, but still good to go. That is the watch I wear on the bike. It just needed a new spring bar.

My wrist was the only "road rash" I got and that was from the watch being torn off. I am AGTATT kind of motorcycle rider. The watch still keeps great time.

1666711750945.png

1666711787082.png

I am not really interested in a watch that is battery powered, I also have one that is solar and syncs with the national time server, pretty cool, but also a bit large on my wrist.
My current watch. Gshock mtg-m900da.
20221025_104947.jpg

Agree with you on the battery. I hate having to get the battery changed. That's why I have what I have and what I want to upgrade into. Both are atomic and solar. For me working as an aerospace machinist I tried a fancy watch once. Broke the crystal. The crystal on this one is 0.100 below the top of the bezel.

Now back to the normal discussion.

Reactions: BKSSNIPER
Do we have a watch/time piece thread?

I searched, wasn’t successful but I searched “watch” and yielded hundreds of different results.

This is the one I wear on special occasions when I feel the need to get dressed up a bit. Sterling silver, made by Native Ameri.......I mean "Indigenous People". 🙄😆

The timepiece it came with wasn't that great, so I bought the Timex and put it in.
20190507_140731.jpg

Reactions: jrassy
Do we have a watch/time piece thread?

I searched, wasn’t successful but I searched “watch” and yielded hundreds of different results.
We do. It could use a bump as well. It's a good one.

Reactions: FWoo45
I watched some of the clips, man that was just so painful. He really has zero clue. I did not think you could find someone that had more mental decline then Biden, leave it to dems to prove me wrong.
Doesn’t Fetterman remind you of Sloth from the Goonies?

• Haha
Reactions: BScore and Doc68
Doesn’t Fetterman remind you of Sloth from the Goonies?

I really don't want to make fun of him, I think he is doing pretty well after the stroke and all. But if you are going to be in public you had better be ready for it....and this guy is not.

We all know if any R had issues like this what the media would do. They went after trump, and biden refused to take the test, not like it would be legit in the first place.

There comes a time when you just can't do some of the things you want to do, this guy is there. The real crime, and it is a crime, are the people pushing him to do this when they know he is just going to be a puppet at best. This is nothing new for the D side of things.

For some fun reading look up "Ma" Ferguson in texas. This was in the 30's and in a nutshell they are so bent her husband was forbidden to hold any office in the state, no problem have his wife be the gov. Everyone knew who was really in charge, she was just the face.

I really don't want to make fun of him, I think he is doing pretty well after the stroke and all. But if you are going to be in public you had better be ready for it....and this guy is not.

We all know if any R had issues like this what the media would do. They went after trump, and biden refused to take the test, not like it would be legit in the first place.

There comes a time when you just can't do some of the things you want to do, this guy is there. The real crime, and it is a crime, are the people pushing him to do this when they know he is just going to be a puppet at best. This is nothing new for the D side of things.

For some fun reading look up "Ma" Ferguson in texas. This was in the 30's and in a nutshell they are so bent her husband was forbidden to hold any office in the state, no problem have his wife be the gov. Everyone knew who was really in charge, she was just the face.
I get that.

But I will make fun of him due to the fact that he is the enemy and we can’t give the enemy any quarter in this fight.

I get that.

But I will make fun of him due to the fact that he is the enemy and we can’t give the enemy any quarter in this fight.

Personally I don't see it as "making fun" of him pointing out his speech patterns in that debate. There is a line you can walk, and I think most people do. Saying listen to this guy on fraking, he is just moving his mouth.

We are pointing out shortcomings, it may be not fun to look at, but it is not making fun of him.

I get that.

Is there any difference than all the Demwits calling Trump the Orange Man? Pointing out a man's shortcomings is a lot different than picking on how a man looks.