• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1675742175813.png

Story time, and it actually is very funny:

Roughly 10 years ago while my son was still at home, we have two dozen eggs that are getting ready to go bad, kid asks if he can turn them into boiled eggs, wife said sure. So the kid goes through all the effort to cook 24 eggs. Then he leaves them on the counter to cool. Comes back an hour later and the eggs are all gone. Hay mom did you put up my eggs, no. Hay dad did you put up my eggs I can't find 'em. No. Well where in the world are they. We found them.

In the very full belly of a big dog. She ate 24 boiled eggs had to be under 15min. She never got sick, but she would make you want to vomit every time she farted. I had people in plastic yellow suits in my front yard, paint came off the walls, it was the most horrid smell I have ever had the displeasure to come in contact with. Dead guy in a freezer for months, nope dog egg farts are worse.

Story time, and it actually is very funny:

Roughly 10 years ago while my son was still at home, we have two dozen eggs that are getting ready to go bad, kid asks if he can turn them into boiled eggs, wife said sure. So the kid goes through all the effort to cook 24 eggs. Then he leaves them on the counter to cool. Comes back an hour later and the eggs are all gone. Hay mom did you put up my eggs, no. Hay dad did you put up my eggs I can't find 'em. No. Well where in the world are they. We found them.

In the very full belly of a big dog. She ate 24 boiled eggs had to be under 15min. She never got sick, but she would make you want to vomit every time she farted. I had people in plastic yellow suits in my front yard, paint came off the walls, it was the most horrid smell I have ever had the displeasure to come in contact with. Dead guy in a freezer for months, nope dog egg farts are worse.
I hope you renamed the dog "Cool hand"

Reactions: SBRSarge