• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

pk19b5w2bika1.jpeg

Reactions: babyguppy

That pisses me off.

I'll bet that pisses off everyone from all sides of the political spectrum.

Oh and going to invest all the money with your woke ESG money losing wall street fucks and then tax the hell out of everyone to make up for the losses?

How about they lose their cushy retirement and savings and are forced to live only on SS payments, starting like now.

That pisses me off.

Oh and going to invest all the money with your woke ESG money losing wall street fucks and then tax the hell out of everyone to make up for the losses?

How about they lose their cushy retirement and savings and are forced to live only on SS payments, starting like now.
I realized this was accidentally posted here instead of Portajohn, sorry - but on top of that do you realize US pensions are 1.4 Trillion behind while Biden just paid Ukraine pensioners with our tax dollars?

That pisses me off.

I don't remember exactly when... But at some point I came to the realization that it is highly likely I will never see a cent of SS.

Mike