• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

73013864-EDE5-4EA4-93FB-BEBDDD5D8866.jpeg

That picture shows the precise reason why these freaks only target completely defenseless and unarmed victims like the terrorists they are. Targets like a Christian school in Nashville where they know nobody would be armed. Where were they at Coeur d'Alene in 2020? Didn't they say they would cause a ruckus there? But armed Patriots were already there, just chilling and enjoying the summer cityscape.

Girlfriend of the wife has a guy she is dating. Story goes on the first date he said to her, I believe in the bible, the 2A, I carry a weapon everywhere and the woman I want to be with will have the same views. If you don't like it we can pay our bill and go our own way.

She is learning how to shoot.

Awesome. This is how real, self respecting men act. It's not called being an "asshole" or "douchebag". It is called having personal boundaries and dignity.

There are some "men" out there who would give up who and what they are in attempts to conform to what a woman they are trying to pursue would like. That is about the most guaranteed way to total failure. Even women do not like that kind of thing. They see it as absolute weakness. It is. It is a sign of desperation and thirstiness and nobody likes it. And other men in your circle WILL clown the shit out of you if they realized that you are simping.

The young guys out there who are just entering the real world needs to learn that you DO NOT conform to anybody else's expectations, and if you do that, it will not get you any respect. It will only present you as weak and you WILL get used as a free meal/ride ticket. If the woman you are interested in and also interested in you happens to frown upon your career choice, hobbies, or political standing, and there seems be no middle line that could be agreed upon, this is the response you give: "All righty then, guess who has two legs and is walking outta here right now?" Followed by a thumbs up and a wink: "Nice knowing ya! Hope you find what ya' looking for someday".... Period. End of story.

Awesome. This is how real, self respecting men act. It's not called being an "asshole" or "douchebag". It is called having personal boundaries and dignity.

There are some "men" out there who would give up who and what they are in attempts to conform to what a woman they are trying to pursue would like. That is about the most guaranteed way to total failure. Even women do not like that kind of thing. They see it as absolute weakness. It is. It is a sign of desperation and thirstiness and nobody likes it. And other men in your circle WILL clown the shit out of you if they realized that you are simping.

The young guys out there who are just entering the real world needs to learn that you DO NOT conform to anybody else's expectations, and if you do that, it will not get you any respect. It will only present you as weak and you WILL get used as a free meal/ride ticket. If the woman you are interested in and also interested in you happens to frown upon your career choice, hobbies, or political standing, and there seems be no middle line that could be agreed upon, this is the response you give: "All righty then, guess who has two legs and is walking outta here right now?" Followed by a thumbs up and a wink: "Nice knowing ya! Hope you find what ya' looking for someday".... Period. End of story.

And IMHO if the woman does stay with you, I highly doubt you will be the only one she is with if you catch my drift. I am also sure there are women that get such a high on the power over a man that is the end all and be all of their existance. The "royals" come to mind, Henry, Harry whoever and that bitch.

And IMHO if the woman does stay with you, I highly doubt you will be the only one she is with if you catch my drift. I am also sure there are women that get such a high on the power over a man that is the end all and be all of their existance. The "royals" come to mind, Henry, Harry whoever and that bitch.

This right here. I saw something on a NY Post celeb blotter that Harry had said that he used to own a .22 target rifle and go plinking all the time but "sold it because Meghan did not like guns", so he obliged..... If I had ANY respect for him to even begin with, that shit would have caused it to go to 0 right quick. Holy fuck that was cringe.

Reactions: jrassy
Girlfriend of the wife has a guy she is dating. Story goes on the first date he said to her, I believe in the bible, the 2A, I carry a weapon everywhere and the woman I want to be with will have the same views. If you don't like it we can pay our bill and go our own way.

She is learning how to shoot.
Women tend become practical quicker than men. Old school men are in demand these days.