• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

IMG_3543.jpeg

Designed by 50 year old white guys:

Designed by 'inspirational young women':

I found stacked pebbles in the middle of creeks during my hikes in the past. After just one round out of my Colt 1851 Navy .36 ranging from 10 to 40 yards away, those stacks were not really visible anymore. YAWN. BORING. I was looking for random staircases in the woods like described in those creepypastas read by AWESOME youtube storyteller DrCreepen. Not pebble stacks.

Last edited:
Designed by 50 year old white guys:

Designed by 'inspirational young women':

I found stacked pebbles in the middle of creeks during my hikes in the past. After just one round out of my Colt 1851 Navy .36 ranging from 10 to 40 yards away, those stacks were not really visible anymore. YAWN. BORING. I was looking for random staircases in the woods like described in those creepypastas read by AWESOME youtube storyteller DrCreepen. Not pebble stacks.

Craig-Jorgensen?

Apparently spelled by Millenials with editing software and no idea what they are doing.

Craig... Yes, I hear he is very hip, hangs out at Starbucks and looks like a Civil War veteran and drinks White Claw. With his Krag-Jorgensen. Which probably isn't his. He just borrowed it to protect his symmetrical rock-stacking expidition from mean bears.

Sirhr

Craig-Jorgensen?

Apparently spelled by Millenials with editing software and no idea what they are doing.

Craig... Yes, I hear he is very hip, hangs out at Starbucks and looks like a Civil War veteran and drinks White Claw. With his Krag-Jorgensen. Which probably isn't his. He just borrowed it to protect his symmetrical rock-stacking expidition from mean bears.

Sirhr

You know what is really funny? My hipster GF loves to decorate shelves with little vases containing bundles of sticks and they do not look out of place at all with my Uberti Model 1865 Spencer .45 LC carbine sitting right behind them. Even her hipster friends coming over all love seeing the rifle there and they are not antis, they just never grew up around guns but they love the way the big Spencer looks sitting there among the more modern hipster knickknacks and trinkets. 😂

The Krag......I just have to sorry.

I have two I will save the photos for the vintage thread, but a couple things about them. First smokeless rifle for the US. Huge dust up on it being a non American design, lots of suits....personally I think this is a HUGE reason behind its early withdraw. There was a "speed loader" for them, worked just fine.

The "smooth" came from just two locking lugs. They are not real strong rifles. If you have one check headspace. After the spanish american war they tried to "up the power" and the rifle could just not take it....you know because 2000fps with a 180 is just not enough for a ground squirrel or something.

Single loading, I would think if I was being shot at would be a bit of a chore, for a range toy no big deal. I have one very nice example as well as a 7mm mauser, there is no doubt the Mauser is the better rifle, but the Krag is not the horrid rifle everyone thinks it is.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country