• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

395DE9A2-1AAB-4BF5-85FA-B4C8B50FB94A.jpeg

You expect us to believe you don't remember proposing to your wife?
Of course I don't.....I'm smart enough to not be married.
Simply define the woman that is worth half, or more, of everything I own and I might change my mind on that.
You can't because there is no woman on earth that is worth that much.
Any guy worth a shit can go to a bar and end up getting laid for the price of a few drinks and some smooth talk.

Why do you feel you have to pay so much for pussy ?

Simply define the woman that is worth half, or more, of everything I own and I might change my mind on that.
Any guy worth a shit can go to a bar and end up getting laid for the price of a few drinks and some smooth talk.

The only thing you have ever said that makes any kind of sense to me!

Yo yo, if anyone thought that the meme response to the Titan sub tragedy had been vicious, just stay tuned for the monsoon downpour that is gonna come out of the "White House cocaine" incident. That probably explains why Kamala is always jumbling her speech and making nonsense word salads and is getting worse. She's partying up in there with them. Seriously though, the entire administration is a joke, and the front man of the circus seems to be Sam Brinton.

ETA: No wonder Anheuser Busch had been in so much hurry to try to get a deal with Dylan Mulvaney. They wanted to grab him before he gets an official position in the Biden admin.

Yo yo, if anyone thought that the meme response to the Titan sub tragedy had been vicious, just stay tuned for the monsoon downpour that is gonna come out of the "White House cocaine" incident. That probably explains why Kamala is always jumbling her speech and making nonsense word salads and is getting worse. She's partying up in there with them. Seriously though, the entire administration is a joke, and the front man of the circus seems to be Sam Brinton.

ETA: No wonder Anheuser Busch had been in so much hurry to try to get a deal with Dylan Mulvaney. They wanted to grab him before he gets an official position in the Biden admin.
Speaking of Kamala

IMG_4964.jpeg

You don't even need to buy drinks or smooth talk... you can just hit up the glory hole 😘

I wonder if they had to empty out Sam Brinton's office after he had been kicked out. I bet it was stuffed full of buttplugs, fisting toys, lube, gags, bondage stuff, with classified US nuclear power plant documents scattered haphazardly around, stolen luggage and other shit he robbed from various places over the years, lingerie, pens that had spent more time in his ass than used for signing documents, and a whole world of drug paraphernalia everywhere. For the first time in our history the only qualification you needed for a high government position is that you have to be a degenerate freak. The more sick in the head you are, the better. It is so embarrassing that I am not sure how future US historians can even write it down. The Biden admin could have, and would have appointed Elliot Rodger, the BTK killer, and John W. Gacy into various offices too.
smiley_freak.gif

Last edited:
I wonder if they had to empty out Sam Brinton's office after he had been kicked out. I bet it was stuffed full of buttplugs, fisting toys, lube, gags, bondage stuff, with classified US nuclear power plant documents scattered haphazardly around, stolen luggage and other shit he robbed from various places over the years, lingerie, pens that had spent more time in his ass than used for signing documents, and a whole world of drug paraphernalia everywhere. For the first time in our history the only qualification you needed for a high government position is that you have to be a degenerate freak. The more sick in the head you are, the better. It is so embarrassing that I am not sure how future US historians can even write it down. The Biden admin could have, and would have appointed Elliot Rodger, the BTK killer, and John W. Gacy into various offices too.
smiley_freak.gif
There WAS a time when there were some serious prerequisite to even be considered for the type of position that disgusting degenerate was appointed to. And he would not have met any of them. Makes you wonder what else has slipped through the intentionally widened cracks doesn’t it?

Brinton and his kind belong in the freak show exhibit at a circus, not DOE.

Another day in Mystery Babylon I guess.