• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

LOL, makes me think of this:

41-+eWVg0rL.jpg

9 out of 10 Chinatown businesses here, whether restaurants or tax filing services or insurance brokers, ALL use these. It is the only way to maintain a sense of order because everybody is arguing about who was in line first or some other shit. Long distance intercity bus lines in China used to also use pull roll tickets. You pay at the depot, and then the cashier pulls a stub off a roll like a sheet of TP and hands it to you and you give that to the driver when boarding.

Now it is all QR code scanning.
Imagine being so retarded and such a pos you cant understand who entered before and after you. We have to pull numbers from a fucking machine!!!

Imagine being so retarded and such a pos you cant understand who entered before and after you. We have to pull numbers from a fucking machine!!!

It's not retardation, it's the friggin line cutters who try to gaslight people into thinking that they were before them, and then they get pissy when called out and confronted. 😂

It's not retardation, it's the friggin line cutters who try to gaslight people into thinking that they were before them, and then they get pissy when called out and confronted. 😂
Confronting them is great sport. Once they've tried to cut in, it's open season. You can be as big of an asshole as you want.

Confronting them is great sport. Once they've tried to cut in, it's open season. You can be as big of an asshole as you want.

This. You should have seen the scenes at the intercity bus stations back then, especially in Shanghai. The older Yutong buses had cargo racks welded in both the front and back of the bus, and someone would ALWAYS want to strap an entire motorbike loaded with cargo to the racks and they would get into shouting matches with the drivers when they are told that the external racks are not for motorcycles or cargo of any kind because of previous incidents involving construction supplies strapped to buses falling off on the highway. One time, an exasperated driver told a hardheaded traveler: "If you want to take your motorbike with you, how about I tie your bike to the back of the bus on a chain so it can be towed along, but you have to sit on the bike the whole time, not inside the bus". The passenger cursed him out and rode off without buying a ticket. 😂

My little niece LOVED riding on the bus because the Yutongs had individual adjustable AC/heat vents on top of every seat and an adjustable lamp that one can use to read by when the entire bus is darkened at night. She always made a task of adjusting these things, constantly, and felt like she was being personally chauffered on a luxury private limo. Me, I was more interested in learning how to drive the darn thing and sitting by the front watching the drivers operate the manual transmission while dodging reckless motorcyclists on a constant basis, I think that is how I pretty much had stick driving already down packed even before I started driving stick myself.

The Yutongs are interesting. Instead of the engine at the rear like most large coaches, the Yutong's 400 HP diesel is mounted at the front next to the driver, and there is a large box like protrusion inside the bus in front of the windshield where half of the engine compartment is IN the vehicle. Even with the AC running full blast, the waves of heat coming off the engine while it is running is palpable when you are sitting by the front.

Yutong 1995 series intercity coach.

4e293aab1d1ce440e7e213392e.jpg@4e_500w_500h.src%7Cwatermark=2&text=d3d3LmNuLWRmbXRydWNrLmNvbQ%3D%3D&t=75&color=I0ZGRkZGRg%3D%3D&size=26&p=9%7C95Q.webp

Reactions: Threadcutter308
There is a certain demographic that thinks lines are there for them to cut in. I was in the Return Merchandice line at Lowe's one time waiting to return a bundle of wooden tack strips used to attach new carpet pads to a floor.

A 'queen' with some rino horn of shellacked hair on top of her head got in line behind me. There were three people in front of me.

Everytime one finished and left the counter the line moved up and this entitled pos behind me would try and go around me. The only reason she couldn't was because I made sure to keep the bundle of 3' long tack strips lined with their cat claw like sharp tacks stuck out to my side which were now right in her face as she stood next to me, no longer behind me.

When she realized I wasn't going to let her entitled, fat, unwashed ass cut in front of me she asked "Is 'dat 'dem tack strips?' I gave her a look that said 'You're fixing to FAFO if you try and cut in front of me.'

Last edited:
I was banging this woman in the 90's from Wisc. that had dogs and cats, One dog in particular liked to jump on the bed when we were doing it and poke his fucking nose in the act, every fucking time. I'd kick him off the bed and every time she'd say 'Don't kick him, OK?'

Whats worse was every time when we finished and she'd get up and go to the bathroom, she'd call that fucking mutt who was eagerly waiting and shut the door. Then I'd hear her moaning, the same moaning she'd do while we were doing it.

I finally told her we weren't doing it anymore with that dog in the room. She got mad and stared at me with this crazy look and I quit going by after that.

Last edited:
I was banging this woman in the 90's from Wisc. that had dogs and cats, One dog in particular liked to jump on the bed when we were doing it and poke his fucking nose in the act, every fucking time. I'd kick him off the bed and every time she'd say 'Don't kick him, OK?'

Whats worth was every time when we finished and she'd get up and go to the bathroom, she'd call that fucking mutt who was eagerly waiting and shut the door. Then I'd hear her moaning, the same moaning she'd do while we were doing it.

I finally told her we weren't doing it anymore with that dog in the room. She got mad and stared at me with this crazy look and I quit going by after that.
Why were you banging a 90's year old?🤮

Whats worth was every time when we finished and she'd get up and go to the bathroom, she'd call that fucking mutt who was eagerly waiting and shut the door. Then I'd hear her moaning, the same moaning she'd do while we were doing it.

Yo, people are CRAZY out there dawg...

Seriously, you'd be really hard pressed to tell which ones you meet have some real closeted issues because they can truly put on a normal front while out in public.

One of the good things about dating profiles is that you MIGHT be able to spot some signs of insanity before you get too involved... 😂

"Shi shou peng dao gan mianfeng" : "When you dip a wet hand into a bowl of dry flour". Meaning now you can't get out of the situation.

Last edited:
Yo, people are CRAZY out there dawg...

Seriously, you'd be really hard pressed to tell which ones you meet have some real closeted issues because they can truly put on a normal front while out in public.

One of the good things about dating profiles is that you MIGHT be able to spot some signs of insanity before you get too involved... 😂

"Shi shou peng dao gan mifeng" : "When you dip a wet hand into a bowl of dry flour". Meaning now you can't get out of the situation.
I subscribed to a background check site awhile back to screen my potential customers before taking on a construction project.

After I did my research I got bored and did a search on that crazy woman to see whatever became of her. It showed she had moved all over the country and finally ended back in a town in central Texas. I looked at her rap sheet and along with multiple DWIs and attemping to flee the scene there was a 'Crimes against morality' charge. I wonder if it involved a dog?