• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

That would take some kinky mf'r to marry that.

So what did he do on his wedding night, put a bag over the other one's head?

Last edited:
I have sooooo many questions right now! Which one is Abby, the one that looks excited on the left or the one that looks high and being squished in the middle?

I hear you, while the jokes are just more lube for my ride down the rails to hell for laughing at them.

How the mother fuck does this work. Is this just one person, is it two. Now I really am trying to not be funny here but sorry it is just happening.

So if this is two people, like two brains, do they both get to vote. If it is two people did they get married in Utah? How does sex work. Do they both feel it. If they both feel it and one does not want it how does that work.

(Man I am so going to hell)

The "main" one does not look that bad, but the one in the back while not totally horrid is not above a 4. Who eats. Does one get hungry and the other not. Does one have "control" of one arm and the other have control of the other.

I feel like a 5 yr old asking why is the sky blue.

Sorry this is just the way my brain works.

I will need to bounce this off the wife tonight, I have a feeling she is just as fucked up as I am.

I wish all three of them both happiness.

FIFY

A radio show was talking about this and apparently they each control their side of the body from the waist up, but they share all organs below the waist. So yeah.

Threesome without the variety of bodies every time I suppose

1711722073507.png

I have sooooo many questions right now! Which one is Abby, the one that looks excited on the left or the one that looks high and being squished in the middle?
So what are the sleeping arrangements if the other one wants to get married to someone different? One gets even numbered days and the other gets the odd numbered days? One gets front, the other the back, then swap? Sooooo many questions.

So what are the sleeping arrangements if the other one wants to get married to someone different? One gets even numbered days and the other gets the odd numbered days? One gets front, the other the back, then swap? Sooooo many questions.
I had to do a little research after asking the questions and seeing the pics. Lots of double organs, but only one "reproductive" system. Hmmmmmmm! Oh, and left head feels stuff on the right, right head feels stuff on left. Didn't really get into who has control of the "Holes"! They had to get two driver's license, two degrees, so I assume two votes. Interesting that they only get one salary for the teaching job.

As men.....we want to know the fucking answers to the complex questions. Another thing that kept circulating in my head, what if one has stroke and dies. How the fuck does that work? It was interesting reading that when lefty eats food and gets a tummy ache righty feels the pain. They also respond to emails without communicating on the response, and one head only controls one hand.

Who decides when it is time to poop? Who is in charge of the wipe, do they take turns! Fuck....sooooooo many more questions!

That whole deal is crazy!

I had to do a little research after asking the questions and seeing the pics. Lots of double organs, but only one "reproductive" system. Hmmmmmmm! Oh, and left head feels stuff on the right, right head feels stuff on left. Didn't really get into who has control of the "Holes"! They had to get two driver's license, two degrees, so I assume two votes. Interesting that they only get one salary for the teaching job.

As men.....we want to know the fucking answers to the complex questions. Another thing that kept circulating in my head, what if one has stroke and dies. How the fuck does that work? It was interesting reading that when lefty eats food and gets a tummy ache righty feels the pain. They also respond to emails without communicating on the response, and one head only controls one hand.

Who decides when it is time to poop? Who is in charge of the wipe, do they take turns! Fuck....sooooooo many more questions!

That whole deal is crazy!
I wonder if piss shivers are a thing for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Terry Cross
The best part of dating an Ethiopian girl is that you know she's always going to swallow

How many Ethiopians can you fit in a phone booth?
All of them!

What do you call an Ethiopian taking a shit?
A show off!

What do you call an Ethiopian walking a dog?
A vegetarian.

What do Ethiopians and Yoko Ono have in common?
They're both living off of dead beatles.
There was/is an Ethiopian restaurant on East Colfax in Denver. Whenever I'd drive buy I'd wonder what the hell they'd serve? Sand?

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
There was/is an Ethiopian restaurant on East Colfax in Denver. Whenever I'd drive buy I'd wonder what the hell they'd serve? Sand?

You and your friends sit in a Big circle drinking dirty water and after 4 hours a waiter drops a bag of millet on your head and you go home.

It’s very trendy!

We need an Ethiopian joke thread here!

Sirhr