• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

I did a deep dive on Oswald several years ago. This sums him up very well. His reason for trying to get into Cuba was he thought that would be "real" communisum. Thing is he already lived communism in the USSR working at a radio factory.

The only people that think it is a good idea are those that never lived under it.

I did a deep dive on Oswald several years ago. This sums him up very well. His reason for trying to get into Cuba was he thought that would be "real" communisum. Thing is he already lived communism in the USSR working at a radio factory.

The only people that think it is a good idea are those that never lived under it.
Worked with a waitress, who at one time was a self avowed communist. She went the USSR for 6 months to live.
She came back and the staunchest Republican (hard Right Winger) you have ever seen. She saw what communism was and said FK NO.
th

She’ll be a shoe in for being elected dog
Catcher, though.

Oh. Wait.

It’s not that she shot the dog. It’s that she was dumb enough to put it in a book as some kind of homily and think that was a good idea!

Sirhr

True, BUT..
As a politician, one must be careful of how they are portrayed.
Probably a good subject to avoid in a book OR if one MUST put it in a book, euthanized, might be a better word.
Lots of dog lovers who live in the city that just don't understand real life.

Guess I’ve never considered politics when something needed doing.

Reactions: Keith E.
It's spelled out clear as day in our local ordnance. Specifically killing Chickens and harassing all other live stock are a death sentence for dogs.
Growing up on a small beef farm our neighbors German shepherd ended up with 3 legs from chasing our Hereford calves......pretty good shot with my open sighted 1895 Chilean Mauser in 7x57 at 150 yards.

That fucking SHIRT is capitalism too. A business printed it, and sold it to clueless manbabies like him. 😂

When I encounter losers wearing those shirts, I'd go: "Hey man, nice shirt! How much you bought it for?" And they'd answer, and have absolutely no clue why I am howling with laughter right after they answer...
smiley_thinking.gif