• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1715861462357.png

WTF... Are those machetes?!? If so, how the fuck did either of them walk away (never mind not even being covered in blood?)

Dominicans are the Oghuz Turks and Tatars of the western hemisphere. A warrior oriented culture and very pragmatic and skilled when it comes to protecting what is theirs. No woke shit tolerated among them, at all. All of our Dominican coworkers here are extremely family and hard work oriented, self sufficient, and take nonsense from nobody.

The two fighters in the video were of equal or comparable skill with the machete, that is the only way to explain how neither of them are dead after that kind of showdown.

One can only imagine how the entire national and religious identities of the western hemisphere from Canada to Argentina would look like today if the Dominicans (Taino) or Comanches had adopted Islam, specifically the warrior Sufi branch of Islam, around 1490 or so...

Last edited:
Oh no........

Some poor naive SOB somewhere out there can die because of this, or wish they were dead...

Screenshot_20240518_100801_Facebook_jpg-3217250.JPG

All one has to do is watch the "Outlaw Chronicles" on the History Channel to find out how the 81, and other 1%er outlaw clubs deal with those who are caught wearing stuff that they did not earn. Pretty sure selling cuts, especially with bottom rockers attached, are an absolute no go as well. "Filthy Few", "Nomad", and other elite patches on counterfeit gear pretty much guarantees a painful death for anyone caught. Even members in good standing who leaves the clubs because of military status, family situations etc., get club tattoos removed from their skin with a knife and a sander.

Last edited:
Oh no........

Some poor naive SOB somewhere out there can die because of this, or wish they were dead...

All one has to do is watch the "Outlaw Chronicles" on the History Channel to find out how the 81, and other 1%er outlaw clubs deal with those who are caught wearing stuff that they did not earn. Pretty sure selling cuts, especially with bottom rockers attached, are an absolute no go as well. "Filthy Few", "Nomad", and other elite patches on counterfeit gear pretty much guarantees a painful death for anyone caught. Even members in good standing who leaves the clubs because of military status, family situations etc., get club tattoos removed from their skin with a knife and a sander.

Maybe we can have one shipped to Jussee Smoletts? Or Alec Baldwin. Seems like a great gift for that 'fashionista' Internet influencer with blue hair...

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr

Oh no........

What my Sheriff told a patched Gypsy Joker after he told the him he could not wear a three patch vest. "If I want to wear a patched vest I sure as fuck don't need your faggot clubs permission"

1716426870050.png

Funny how they want to bust us Monday through Friday, but want to dress up like us on the weekend.

If it’s really about brotherhood, then go be your own brotherhood and stop giving a shit if others wear a completely unrelated 3-patch. If it’s about criminal enterprise, then we understand each other’s place in our relationships and have nothing further to talk about; just don’t be surprised if you see red/blues and are dealt with like a criminal…

If it’s really about brotherhood, then go be your own brotherhood and stop giving a shit if others wear a completely unrelated 3-patch. If it’s about criminal enterprise, then we understand each other’s place in our relationships and have nothing further to talk about; just don’t be surprised if you see red/blues and are dealt with like a criminal…
If they're making a club for law enforcement, why look like the people they're going after all week long?
why not separate themselves from the real clubs, and use a 1 piece patch?
I'm not going to tell someone they can or can't, but I'm going to point and laugh at the irony.
LEMC's are the laughing stock of the club world.

Reactions: Redheeler
If they're making a club for law enforcement, why look like the people they're going after all week long?
I'm not going to tell someone they can or can't, but I'm going to point and laugh at the irony.

By "real clubs" what you actually mean is "criminal gangs"...

As bad as the Uniform Hangers can be, most folks are glad to have them around to at least deal with the "real clubs" that like to threaten the local citizenry.
As much as I dislike the Waco uniform hangers, they sure did a rather stellar job some years back of making sure the "real clubs" understood they weren't welcome around those parts...

Just talked to one of my coworkers today about that post by @Blue Sky Country to try and get some better context. I think he might be associated with Stryker MC.

There are 2 general types of motorcycle groups. Motorcycle Clubs vs Riding Clubs. Generally Motorcycle Clubs (MC's) are three patch groups. Riding clubs are 1 patch. He referred to them as dinner plates. Generally BACA (bikers against child abuse) are one of the highest regarded riding clubs by the motorcycle clubs. Riding clubs have less rules and less control over patches. Do not wear a three patch without actually earning it.

All MC's and RC's are clubs but some MC's act more like gangs. Don't refer to clubs as gangs or else it might go sideways quick.

Some of the really old RC's are more like 3 patchers. He couldn't remember any of the names of those. MC's are generally strict about tattoos if you decide to leave. You can have them removed or get it blacked out. Sometimes they are removed by cutting more as a punishment or if you leave dishonorably. He said Sons of Anarchy has some things based off of real clubs but not everything. He said some clubs will harass kids with a 3 patch Son's of Anarchy from the show because they didn't earn it. He disagrees with that.

Said the person that put that Hells Angel's up on ebay should go hide under a rock. That is a very very bad idea to do.

The correct answer is “Why the hell not?”

Laugh all you want, it won’t hurt my feelings. The LEMC I’m aware of around my AO does a lot of charity work for local causes. I’ll continue to hold them in higher regard than a bunch of self-proclaimed “1%” criminals who (in my experience) like to dress up, get drunk, beat their wives, and sell meth (not necessarily all at the same time). I don’t wear patches and could care less who does. As it should be.

Pic thread;
F0B85DB4-C374-49E4-9FEE-282FA45FB17B.jpeg

Just talked to one of my coworkers today about that post by @Blue Sky Country to try and get some better context. I think he might be associated with Stryker MC.

There are 2 general types of motorcycle groups. Motorcycle Clubs vs Riding Clubs. Generally Motorcycle Clubs (MC's) are three patch groups. Riding clubs are 1 patch. He referred to them as dinner plates. Generally BACA (bikers against child abuse) are one of the highest regarded riding clubs by the motorcycle clubs. Riding clubs have less rules and less control over patches. Do not wear a three patch without actually earning it.

All MC's and RC's are clubs but some MC's act more like gangs. Don't refer to clubs as gangs or else it might go sideways quick.

Some of the really old RC's are more like 3 patchers. He couldn't remember any of the names of those. MC's are generally strict about tattoos if you decide to leave. You can have them removed or get it blacked out. Sometimes they are removed by cutting more as a punishment or if you leave dishonorably. He said Sons of Anarchy has some things based off of real clubs but not everything. He said some clubs will harass kids with a 3 patch Son's of Anarchy from the show because they didn't earn it. He disagrees with that.

Said the person that put that Hells Angel's up on ebay should go hide under a rock. That is a very very bad idea to do.
No offense, but I lost 7 IQ points reading all that.