• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

XEc5jln.gif

Just 2 blocks off the strip in Vegas I would imagine.

The natives are restless in St. Louis tonight . fox has coverage of it, MSNBC is talking about bad, mean, Ole trump. Nothing on the blm bullshit going down in the streets.

What's the fastest thing on two wheels?

A baboon pedaling his bicycle past Loma Linda hospital!

Thank you,
MrSmith

(Some of you will get this)

My god.....if it's big enough for you to stick your head in it........you would think you could pull it out.......it obviously isn't that tight to begin with.....

What has six legs and eats pussy??

You, me and Billie Jean King!!!

Cheers, Sirhr.

Good Scottish joke apparently. They are rolling in Greenock over that one.

funny shit man,,at work the other day it came across yahoo that Rosies wife had killed herself and it turned into lesbian jokes,,a guy I work with was in the AF in the late 70`s early 80`s and he brought up the 6 legs joke,,I had heard it years ago but had forgot it,,

^WTF!!!

Let's try to get this straitened back out.

Obama decided Trump wouldn't care for the poor minorities ravaged by the FL hurricane so he decided to check it out for himself. Flying over looking at the damage he saw a couple of rednecks pulling a black man on skies. This touched his black soul, so he had the chopper land near the lake so he could congratulate the two crackers on treating this underprivileged black man to a little R&R post storm.

Obama: Hey there crackers!

Bill and Ned on Boat: What's your problem?

Obama: I just want to tell you how great it is that you're doing this for this underprivileged man of color!

Ned to Bill: They keep saying on TV how smart he is, but he don't know shit about alligator huntin.

^^ As a Houston area dweller, I am happy to say that this appears to have been debunked.

^^ As a Houston area dweller, I am happy to say that this appears to have been debunked.

I'm pretty certain it's Bullshit, but it's in the News, so ya never know. ;) Thx for the inside scoop though. :p

I'm pretty certain it's Bullshit, but it's in the News, so ya never know. ;) Thx for the inside scoop though. :p

Hmmmm, not so much of an an inside scoop as "self preservation". Refuse to be a victim!! Or at least avoid being a pickled penis.

John told his wife "I've got a problem".
She stopped him right there. "No dear, we have a problem. We're in this together John. We married for better or for worse. Therefore, your problem is our problem".

John sighed in relief. "Well, now it's hardly worth mentioning".
But his wife was insistent. "Go ahead John'', tell me. What's wrong?"

John replied "Somehow, we got your sister pregnant!"

Reactions: GlockPride
Milton came into his wife's room one day. "If I were, say, disfigured, would you still love me?" he asked her.

"Darling, I'll always love you" she said calmly, filing her nails.

"How about if I became impotent, couldn't make love to you anymore?" he asked anxiously.

"Don't worry, darling, I will always love you!" she told him, while buffing her nails.

"Well, how about if I lost my job as vice president?" Milton went on. "If I weren't pulling in high six figures any more. Would you still love me then?"

The woman looked over at her husband's worried face "Milton, I'll always love you" she reassured him. "But most of all, I'll really miss you".

A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms. The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants. "Well" he said "I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's the night. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that. Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack". The young man makes his purchase and leaves.

Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying for several minutes. The girl leans over and says "You never told me that you were such a religious person".

He then leans over to her and says "You never told me that your father was a pharmacist!"