• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

1517229813731.png

The sad part is that this is the backlash against all the peckerheads on campus doing activist BS instead of, oh I don't know... studying? And will result in real crimes not getting reported or believed. Guess little kids don't get told story about crying 'wolf' any more so big kids are little whiners.

+ 95% fewer headaches.

Was driving with the wife yesterday. First incursion was her jumping out of the passenger side of the Denali at the gas station, walking around to the pump to make sure I didn't pump diesel. 10 minutes later, pulling up to an intersection, she says "are you going to hit that truck ?" I'm glad I am going deaf.

The Reverends Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, while visiting a primary school class, found themselves in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings.

The teacher asked both men if they would like to lead the discussion of the word "tragedy." So, the illustrious Rev. Jackson asks the class for an example of a "tragedy."

One little boy stood up and offered, "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a runaway tractor comes along and knocks him dead, that would be a tragedy."

No," says the Great Jesse Jackson, "that would be an accident ."

A little girl raised her hand, "If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy."

"I'm afraid not," explains the exalted Reverend Al. "That's what we would call a great loss." The room goes silent. No other children volunteer.

Reverend Al searches the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?"

Finally, at the back of the room, little Johnny raises his hand. In a stern voice he says, "If a plane carrying the Reverends Jackson and Sharpton were struck by a missile and blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy."

"Fantastic!" exclaims Jackson and Sharpton. "That's right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?"

"Well," says little Johnny, "because it sure as hell wouldn't be a great loss, and it probably wouldn't be an accident either."

Customer Review
5.0 out of 5 starsA warning from across the pond...
ByA. Chappellon July 3, 2012
Format: Health and Beauty
After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considerd myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen.
I didn't have long to wait. At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me.
The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me. This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.
The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before. unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...:)
50+ comments| 13,380 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?Yes NoReport abuse| Permalink
Comment
VilagUtazó20 hours ago
Report abuse
Literally laughed till I cried. Cheers, mate!
Leave a reply
Tony griffiths28 days ago
Report abuse
laughed that much nearly fell off the chair will make sure when I use it won't put near my arsehole might just leave my nuts hairy
Leave a reply
Little Arrow2 months ago
Report abuse
A classic review. It'll take years to get those images out of my mind. Laughed till I cried
Leave a reply
Craig Turner2 months ago
Report abuse
Best review ever!!
Leave a reply
Omi3 months ago
Report abuse
this was amazing!
Leave a reply
Show more comments

1. Home
  2. News
  3. Weird News
  4. Beauty trends
Hilarious reviews of men's hair removal cream claim process is 'more painful than childbirth'
Users of Veet for Men were feeling the heat in their nether regions when they used this cream against the manufacturer's advice
By
Kirstie McCrum
  • 17:46, 10 JUN 2015
  • UPDATED18:02, 10 JUN 2015
NEWS
Veet-for-Men-reviews.jpg
Agony and ecstasy: Veet's a hair removal product that's causing hilarious pain, according to reviews (Image: Veet / Rex)Get Daily updates directly to your inbox
+ Subscribe
Men have been leaving hilarious reviews of agony and ecstasy for a male hair removal product online.
While debate rages over women and their hair removal choices, Veet for Men has cornered the market for defuzzing blokes.
But the reaction from many blokes on Amazon's product page has gone past the usual 'star rating' level and entered a newly-comic territory, with frank and often painful comments which offer a graphic view of the user's experience.
It should be noted that Veet state that it "can be used on the arms, chest, legs, back, shoulders, and around your briefs, but not on the face, scalp, genital, or perianal areas".
Out of 938 reviews, it's got an average rating of 4.3 stars, so it must be doing something right.
User Andrew wrote: "Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my k*** and b*******.
Veet-for-Men.jpg

Five stars: Despite the agony many felt, Veet for Men clearly did the trick as a hair remover (Image: Veet)
"The b******* I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing.
"I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson."
He did admit that he gave it a five star review because it did remove hair as it was supposed to.
Another customer, the Cantakerous Tiger wrote: "I like the clean shaven look down in my gentleman's log cabin, so for the past few years I've used a shaver. However the hair keeps growing back... so I decided to get to the root of the problem and purchased this product.
"Probably the first thing you will notice after using this product is the pain. Although as a man I lack the required experience, I'm going to estimate that using this product is at least eleven times more painful than childbirth.
"Imagine sticking a rusty razor blade into your favourite eye, before tying your hands behind your back. Then imagine that you use the entrenched razor blade to slice open a raw onion. All the while being butt naked.
"This product is slightly more painful than that."
But still worth a three star rating.
Man-with-hairy-legs.jpg

Hairy's not scary: Debate rages over women and their hair removal choices, but men can remove too(Image: Getty)
Recent reviewer Robin announced that it "Made me vote UKIP!", explaining: "Invaluable aid in keeping my buttocks smooth, which has in turn allowed me to keep my mind clear."
Earlier this year, Rowan King said: "My once loved c*** and b******* are no longer in their rightful place.
"The thing that has replaced it a smooth bag of leather containing fire, Hades, Satan and acid.
"Roughly five minutes after applying a sensation never felt before started brewing around my genitalia.
"Being concerned... I decided to inspect. What I found was a sizzling, red space hopper throbbing where my prized man bits once proudly stood.
"However, it does what it says on the tin, which is to essentially remove hair permanently, and after seven months not even a single celled micro-organism can live in this barren and inhabitable wasteland of my crotch, let alone hair so for that reason I give it the 5/5."
PROMOTED STORIES

Reactions: Foul Mike