• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

90FC5FAB-5BBE-41A0-8518-B41C4A2468F6.jpeg

Bob worked at the Heinz factory for years. One morning, he told his wife "I've been dreaming that I stuck my dick in the pickle slicer." His wife said "That's weird, but it's just a dream."

Days go by, then Bob comes home early. His wife asks what happened.

"Remember when I told you that I dreamed about sticking my dick in the pickle slicer?"

"Yes", she said.

"Well, today I did it."

"My God! What happened?"

"I got fired."

"No, I mean what happened with the pickle slicer?"

"She got fired too."

Reactions: fx77 and oneshot86
That's gonna leave a mark. Holly shit!!! Someone's Bow has no Back Wall. Right up to the damn Fletch. Only good thing is it's obviously a Field Tip. Fricking Broadhead woulda been waaaaay mo badder. *shaking head*

1518717964174.png

That's gonna leave a mark. Holly shit!!! Someone's Bow has no Back Wall. Right up to the damn Fletch. Only good thing is it's obviously a Field Tip. Fricking Broadhead woulda been waaaaay mo badder. *shaking head*

View attachment 6874667
F'in crazy, seen some carnage before but pinning your hand to the bow takes the cake.
Definitely target point, broadhead would have fucked up and bled much more.
R

F'in crazy, seen some carnage before but pinning your hand to the bow takes the cake.
Definitely target point, broadhead would have fucked up and bled much more.
R

That's a Big No Shitter right there Brother, and ya know it. I've "NEVER" seen anything like that before. But I can see it happening on an old string or a short shaft for draw, right? Slick Trick Grizz Trick woulda made a mess fo sho.

1518718916512.png

Then again, a Mechanical woulda taken some shit off that hand. Good Lord.

1518718984357.png

After a relaxing bath, Monica Lewinsky was looking at herself naked in a mirror, remembering her time with Bill Clinton.

Her frustration over her inability to lose weight was depressing her .

In an act of desperation, she decided to call on God for help :

"God, if you take away my love handles, I'll devote my life to you" ....she prayed .

And , just like that ....her ears fell off.

LMAO It's a dandy ain't it. :LOL:

The fact th
Seems to be making a statement with a chick wearing the snorkel.

R

Yeah, I looked at the picture and the first thought that came to mind was "I don't need that, snorkel unnecessary".......

I'm thinkin' I figured that whole issue out sometime around my 17th birthday. Haven't had a problem since. In fact, I'm sitting here thinkin' that if there were reasons a guy did need it (maybe odor control ?) there's bigger problems than I want/need to know about. That's just me, maybe some of you guys have had different experiences, particularly you Navy guys........;)