• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

EXACTLY! It's not a fucking person you idiot. It's a cat. That you can't tell the difference isn't woke or kewl or anything but disturbing.

"Woke" or "kewl", what kind of fucking moron are you supposed to be? Laughing at an animal getting killed speaks volumes about what kind of piece of shit you are, regardless of what animals it is. Honestlyy most animals are better than the average person.

I have a deep hatred for cats... and the splat at the end makes me chuckle. Your opinion doesn’t phase me.

I know my opinion doesn't count but laughing at that is all about what kind of person you are.

Nope, did not miss it at all, just don't find stuff like that funny. To each his own.

The videos of people getting shot, that I have seen anyway, have been deserved. If it was an accident or an innocent person getting killed then no one should find that funny.

Everyone go back to the humor, sorry I said anything.

For example, a fella in a car with a woman next to him and a man in the back, the woman is playing with a gun and ends up shooting him in the head. Blood squirts everywhere. The comment section sees humor in the incident. Now that is messed up. A short video of a cat falling gets deleted though... this forum has very interesting viewpoints on things.

Reactions: deersniper and Fig
giphy.gif

Anthropomorphizing animals is what makes people treat people like animals. You need to understand the difference between a person and an animal before you start getting all woke and pissy about your feelings.

Yeah, I am going to disagree with your attempt at pop psychology. People are treated like animals because they behave like animals and that has nothing to do with anthropomorphizing animals. People have been treating people like animals long before animals were domesticated.

Again, EXACTLY! I'm not laughing at it actually. I'm not laughing at your reaction either. Your reaction is way more creepy to me than someone who hates cats laughing at a cat falling to it's death. One is in bad taste and socially unacceptable (what this forum is supposedly for), and the other is actively dehumanizing human beings but calling yourself more moral and serving a higher justice for it. There is nothing funny about that, see my signature. Having your priorities so out of whack is largely what's wrong with the world, and why when some people say "justice" they mean something entirely different from the Webster's definition of the word.

Reactions: Yasherka
"Creepy" huh, because I don't see shit like that funny. I would like for you to tell me how that dehumanized anyone. It is funny how speaking up is also looked at being "more moral and serving a higher justice". This is not the forum for this discussion, again, sorry I said anything.

Really, which people deserve to be killed? Specifically?
Honestlyy most animals are better than the average person.
What more is there to say? That pretty much encapsulates it.
No, they're not. Not a single one, and not a thousand. They're innocent, yes, which imparts a responsibility upon our species towards theirs, but they're not only not better, they're not even comparable in terms of their value. I'd kill ten thousand cats, brutally and horribly involving all sorts of agony to them, to save a single person's life. I would exterminate the entire species, without hesitation, to save a loved one.
Sorry you've had such a rough go of it and hate people so much, but you are completely fucked in the head. That sort of solipsistic misanthropy is responsible for most of the evil in the world. It is responsible for authoritarian and totalitarian ideology. It is why you probably don't comprehend what a "right" is, or understand why an animal could not possibly have them in this reality.

With snipe. Need to shut the fuck up about the specific variety and granulation of sand you chose to stuff your vagina with today.

Three guys talk in a bar. Two discuss how they are king in their castles and how much their wives respect them.

The third guy remains quiet.
Finally, one guy turns to the quiet guy and asks "What about you? Do you rule your roost?"

The quiet guy says "Well, just the other night, my wife came to me on her hands and knees".
"What happened then?" they ask.

"She said, 'Get out from under the bed and fight like a man.'"

Just in case the video doesn't start itself at the right part, start the video at 2:17:30 and yeah Kyle is FPSRussia just not doing the fake Russuan accent and using his real voice. Enjoy because I can think of a few members here who will love the topic. ;)

A salesman goes up to a house and knocks on the front door.

It is opened by a little ten year-old boy who has a lighted cigar in one hand,
a glass of whiskey in the other and a Penthouse magazine tucked under his arm.

Salesman: “Hello son. Is your mom or dad home?”

Little boy: “What the fuck do you think?”

A salesman goes up to a house and knocks on the front door.

It is opened by a little ten year-old boy who has a lighted cigar in one hand,
a glass of whiskey in the other and a Penthouse magazine tucked under his arm.

Salesman: “Hello son. Is your mom or dad home?”

Little boy: “What the fuck do you think?”

bellylaf.gif

Reactions: Geno C.