• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

cQs4Emh.jpg

An autopsy professor was giving an introductory lecture to a class of students.
Standing over a corpse, he addressed the class. "There are two things you need to make a career in medical forensics.

First, you must have no fear". Having said that, he shoved his finger up the corpse's anus and licked it. "Now you must do the same" he told the class. After a couple of minutes of uneasy silence, the class did as instructed.
"Second" the professor continued "you must have an acute sense of observation. For instance, how many of you noticed that I put my middle finger up this man's anus, but licked my index finger?"
--
That's actually a semi true story, used in different variations. Years ago, attending docs would take a patient's urine sample and tell the med students that he can taste if the patient has diabetes. He would dip his middle finger in the piss and put his index in his mouth. Then all the students would be licking piss off their fingers before being told the truth

A Tennessee couple -- Dave and Rebecca Kosmitis -- both bona fide rednecks, had 9 children.

They went ot the doctor to see about getting Dave "fixed." The doctor gladly started the required procedure and asked them what finally made them make the decision. Why, after 9 children, would they choose to do this?

Dave replied that they had read in a recent article that 1 out of every 10 children born in the United States was Mexican, and they didn't want to take a chance on having a Mexican baby because neither of them could speak Spanish.

Duck Lips

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Lion tamer

A circus owner runs an ad for 'lion tamer wanted' and two people showed up.

One is a retired Army grunt in his late-sixties and the other is a drop-dead, gorgeous brunette with a killer body in her mid-twenties.

The circus owner tells them, "I'm not going to sugar coat it. This is one ferocious lion. He ate my last tamer so you two had better be good or you're history. Here's your equipment - a chair, a whip and a gun.

Who wants to try out first?"

The gorgeous brunette says, "I'll go first." She walks past the chair, the whip and the gun and steps right into the cage.

The lion starts to snarl and pant and begins to charge her.

As he gets close, the gorgeous brunette throws open her coat revealing her beautiful, perfect naked body.

The lion stops dead in his tracks, sheepishly crawls up to her and starts licking her feet and ankles. He continues to lick and kiss every inch of her body for several minutes, then lays down and rests his head at her feet.

The circus owner's jaw is on the floor! He says, "That's amazing! I've never seen anything like that in my life!"

He then turns to the retired Army grunt and asks, "Can you top that?"

The old Army grunt replies, "Possibly ... but you've got to get that lion out of there first."

I wanted to know more about the pic. Was she a vet? Accident victim? So I clicked the image and asked Google to search for the pic. It finds the pic and other uses and the 'subject' of the pic is:

"Best guess for this image: funnyamputee"

Are amputees ever funny? or more on point this just shows how AI doesn't 'get' it.

There are ugly babies. People can't tell that their baby is ugly. When someone shows you a pic of an ugly baby you don't say "That is an ugly baby", you say "That's a baby!!!!!"- really enthusiastically..

Reactions: Barneybdb
I wanted to know more about the pic. Was she a vet? Accident victim? So I clicked the image and asked Google to search for the pic. It finds the pic and other uses and the 'subject' of the pic is:

"Best guess for this image: funnyamputee"

Are amputees ever funny? or more on point this just shows how AI doesn't 'get' it.

There are ugly babies. People can't tell that their baby is ugly. When someone shows you a pic of an ugly baby you don't say "That is an ugly baby", you say "That's a baby!!!!!"- really enthusiastically..

She looks like a doll to me! missing leg and all! If I was a young fella I would chase her and fall in love.....But...You know she is a pain in the ass just like the rest of them and some poor fucker somewhere is thinking to himself right now, as we all have, "Why? What did I do to deserve this?""

Behind every hot chick is a guy who’s tired of banging her

Reactions: fx77
What he said..........not exactly the quote I remember................" Show me the most beautiful women you can find, and I will show you some body that is tired of fucking her"...........

Fuck that she looks like Ted Bundy with tits, in that pic. And I think about the same of her as I do old Teddy.
I didn't say I wanted to have kids with her; just a good banging. She's hot.

I didn't say I wanted to have kids with her; just a good banging. She's hot.
You would not be the first to understand that I need more than physical attraction to "dip my wick". Crazy as fuck is not a turn on no matter how big the tits are.

Fuck that she looks like Ted Bundy with tits, in that pic. And I think about the same of her as I do old Teddy.
some trivia: Bundy got hundreds of letters from chicks while he was in prison, and a bunch were marriage proposals

some trivia: Bundy got hundreds of letters from chicks while he was in prison, and a bunch were marriage proposals
I know that, I have more than average knowledge of bundy do to location and time frame. Did I mention Crazy is not a turn on for me. Any women writing that sick fuck letters is not on my "to do" list.

I know that, I have more than average knowledge of bundy do to location and time frame. Did I mention Crazy is not a turn on for me. Any women writing that sick fuck letters is not on my "to do" list.
What kind of sick fucking maniac broad would be turned on by a sick rapist killer and necrophiliac? I didn’t think there would be that many but shit never ceases to amaze me

What kind of sick fucking maniac broad would be turned on by a sick rapist killer and necrophiliac? I didn’t think there would be that many but shit never ceases to amaze me

There are 5,000,000,000 people on the earth... if 0.000001 percent of them are into sitting in a Rayon Papa San Chair dressed up as little Bo-Peep playing Doom on an Intellivision while listening to Gerry Fallwell Sermons on Eight-track and eating human toenails with French Onion Dip on them... then there are 5,000 crazoids doing it...

The internet has just made it easier for them to get together... I mean... just look at this thread :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Cheers,

Sirhr

There are 5,000,000,000 people on the earth... if 0.000001 percent of them are into sitting in a Rayon Papa San Chair dressed up as little Bo-Peep playing Doom on an Intellivision while listening to Gerry Fallwell Sermons on Eight-track and eating human toenails with French Onion Dip on them... then there are 5,000 crazoids doing it...

The internet has just made it easier for them to get together... I mean... just look at this thread :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Cheers,

Sirhr
Lmao???

Cheers,

Sirhr
You’re stuck back in the 60s sirhr. The number is over 7B today